EDD May 2014 (maybe)

Guess

I also had a show at 4 am.. Atleast i feel that its a show.... Some 2-3 blobs of mucusy blood.... Called kkh, they said to come only if contraction starts or water breaks ..... Baby movement ok...... Now m waiting rr contraction to start :)

meltie

Wow! Guess alot of mummies gonna havw gd news today!

Hmm i think slowly contractions will come and dilation will start after waterbag burst.. They won't let it burst too long coz the level of amniotic fluid also impt for bb inside.. Jiayou mummies! Be on standby!!

ST Woo, all along i have discharge leh.. Either whitish or pale yellowish type.. I guess its the hormones.. Known to have more discharge in pregnancy.. :p maybe u can check w ur gynae today?

I suppose to have my gynae appt tml, but gynae got op, so push to thurs.. It'll be on my 39 weeks! One part of me wanna see baby and know how big she is , another part of me is thinking , can save $$ if don't see gynae one more time coz only see and must pay consult.. Just let bb come anytime .. Hahaa

Lingz, u gonna induce?

Lingz12

meltie:869388 said:
Lingz, u gonna induce?
Yeah.. as im typing now.. im lying in the waiting rm for the pill to dissolve.. actualli bb din grow the past wk.. so gynae gave me a choice to either induce todae or wait 2 more days to induce if I prefer 8 May.. but im seriously sick of waiting oredi.. moreover she checked dilation again, still 1.5cm.. so all the climbing of stairs and squats I did din work.. no point waiting another 2 days and spending more $$.. haha.. so decided to jus induce todae.. hopefully my boy will come out soon soon soon!

shanice99

Yeah.. as im typing now.. im lying in the waiting rm for the pill to dissolve.. actualli bb din grow the past wk.. so gynae gave me a choice to either induce todae or wait 2 more days to induce if I prefer 8 May.. but im seriously sick of waiting oredi.. moreover she checked dilation again, still 1.5cm.. so all the climbing of stairs and squats I did din work.. no point waiting another 2 days and spending more $$.. haha.. so decided to jus induce todae.. hopefully my boy will come out soon soon soon!
For me, my doc asked me to wait for dilation naturally than induce. Cos if induce mayb longer waiting time. He say though water bag burst. Can still wait til 24 hrs. But after tat, if not dilate much. Have to induce le lo. Scare infection.

jeslow

Woo..its indeed a happening tues! Jia you Lingz and shanice! Hope to hear ur good news soon, smooth delivery to both of u! :D

shiny81

Jiayu! for all the moms that admitted hope you have smooth delivery, all the best! im on my 37 weeks and baby weight 3.2 and i'm positive for strep B, so dr advice if im in labor , fastest admit to hospital to get the antibiotic drip. have anyone get the drip or take the oral medicine ?

meltie

jiayou shanice, lingz, guess and ruby! Keep us updated!

Hmm shiny81, i'm positive for the group b strep too.. Finished my course of oral antibiotics liao.. Still no labor signs yet.. But gymae also wants me to admit asap to get the drip when labor signs kick in.. As its my 2nd pregnancy, whe says delivery will be faster.. :p

shanice99

jiayou shanice, lingz, guess and ruby! Keep us updated!

Hmm shiny81, i'm positive for the group b strep too.. Finished my course of oral antibiotics liao.. Still no labor signs yet.. But gymae also wants me to admit asap to get the drip when labor signs kick in.. As its my 2nd pregnancy, whe says delivery will be faster.. :p
Thanks. Now I am walking in my ward hope to get some dilation. Water bag burst last 9 however no strong contraction yet. Doc asked me to wait naturally first rather than induce. this myfirst delivery will take more time ba. Have to put pad as got pinky show wor.

Guess

Meltie i am still at home, waiting for contraction to start :( only show until now. Any idea how long does it take to start contraction or waterbreak after show. I had show early in the morning at 4:30. Waiting game still on

miso

Wow really happening tues! Haha... I'm just slacking at home waiting for tonight to come to admit myself. I had show on sun. This morning had brown discharge. Still no contractions so far. Waiting waiting waiting!!

good luck to all mummies!

meltie

Meltie i am still at home, waiting for contraction to start :( only show until now. Any idea how long does it take to start contraction or waterbreak after show. I had show early in the morning at 4:30. Waiting game still on
Oic.. Must be anxious haha.. Hmm maybe your 'show' was just mucus plug dislodging? As long as not water bag break or contractions, labor will not kick in yet.. But if you got a really bloody show, gotta monitor and let gynae know..

jiayou jiayou!

I'm resting as my #1 nap.. Zzz seriously need to rest man.. Super draining.. Back ache.. #1 kept me all busy whole morning.. She's gonna wake up and continue creating havoc.. Hubby got his last paper later 5-7pm.. Hope nothing happens in between... If not i gotta lug my #1 to hosp..trying to be zai.. Hope can pack n wait .. Hahaa