Edd Nov 2010

Mum2bee

great~~~hope to see you on sep class :Dancing_tongue:
Yeah hopefully can meet u and some of the mum here in the class :)
I had tried pre natal massage once dun really like it and kind of thot is abit waste of $
maybe is bcos I am too used to the strong type of massage so I dun enjoy the pre natal massage :)

alstars

Hi all mummies,

Nice to know you all. I'm new here. Got to know this forum from internet.
My EDD is on 25th Nov. I have not start any shopping yet, is it too late?

Mum2bee

Hi all mummies,

hi, welcome :)
u r staying at bukit panjang area?i am staying dat area too
not too late i tink :)

alstars

hi, welcome :)
you r staying at bukit panjang area?i am staying dat area too
not too late i tink :)
Hi, Mum2bee..Ya, I'm staying at Fajar Road. What about you?
I wanted to buy some stuff first but hubby says now is still too early to buy, so we will only buy after all the sales over lo. Haiz..

Mum2bee

Hi, Mum2bee..Ya, I'm staying at Fajar Road. What about you?
I wanted to buy some stuff first but hubby says now is still too early to buy, so we will only buy after all the sales over . sigh..
i am staying at pending rd...dun hv our place yet i am staying with my mil :)
i hv bought some stuff at the taka baby fair cos they got bundle up promotion for sterilizer,warmer,breast pump all this :)

maybe u can go take alook :)

alstars

i am staying at pending rd...dont have our place yet i am staying with my mother in law :)
i have bought some stuff at the taka baby fair cos they got bundle up promotion for sterilizer,warmer,breast pump all this :)

maybe you can go take alook :)
I am also staying with my PIL..also waiting for our BTO house..
Now taka still having the baby fair ma? Maybe will ask my hubby to go there and see see.. :)

Thanks ya

Edwinie

so is the course beneficial :p
It touches topics from labour to birth. Mrs Wong also taught exercises which helps to prevent common pregnancy ailments like swollen legs, aching backs, etc etc. She explains certain procedures and reasoning for the different parts of labour. Like why we can't eat and drink (except plain water), need for enema, etc. And each of us got a doll on the 4th lesson to get hands on experience on holding the baby, bathing, breast feed positions, putting on diapers, swaddling. All very useful. She even recommend what baby products to look out for, what kind of bottles are good, teats, etc.

Do you know that parentcraft centre at tmc actually sells products that are evaluated to be good? I want to see the nursing bras next time I go for appointments and other products too.

During the last lesson, she said that not all breast pumps suit all nipples. If the pump does not fit well, nipples can get sore. So she suggest after second day of govin birth to go down Parentcraft and test the different pumps there. I didn't know.. I bought $700 avent breast pump already. Hopefully can use.

She's very helpful in answering all your questions. Many mums stay back to ask questions and she also gave her number at the end of class.

eurostar

Hi all mummies,

welcome :)
nvr too late lah but heard better if free now go jalan jalan 1st
else tummy become super big u wanna shopping also sianzzz

PTB7476

never too late but heard better if free now go jalan jalan 1st
else tummy become super big you wanna shopping also sianzzz
for me i rather shop later...eg clothes and other smaller items cos i dun like to have alot of things laying around in the house...

currently both the sterilizer and bedding set and it is siting on the floor already

alstars

never too late but heard better if free now go jalan jalan 1st
else tummy become super big you wanna shopping also sianzzz

Thanks..what you say is true also..Now my tummy already quite big le, in few months will be more sianz and tired to go shopping le..

You already bought baby stuff already? When is your EDD?

Last edited:

alstars

for me i rather shop later...eg clothes and other smaller items cos i dont like to have alot of things laying around in the house...

currently both the sterilizer and bedding set and it is siting on the floor already

That is actually one of the reason my hubby says don't want to buy so early as our room is already very packed and no space to place the stuff. Maybe I will just get some important stuff first. :)

Mum2bee

Ok, Thanks for the information. Hope can go there and see during this week..

Hi, so when is your EDD? Are you first time mummy also? :)
my Edd is 6th nov yah I am first time mummy expecting a little princess right now :)
I also dun wish to buy early but heard from some friends say is gd to buy those items like sterilizer,breast pump etc etc from fair cos cheaper
and also they say when ur tummy gets bigger u will be more tired to travel Nd squeeze in the crowd.....haha

PTB7476

my Edd is 6th nov yah I am first time mummy expecting a little princess right now :)
I also dont wish to buy early but heard from some friends say is good to buy those items like sterilizer,breast pump etc etc from fair cos cheaper
and also they say when your tummy gets bigger you will be more tired to travel need squeeze in the crowd.....haha
yes i only buy those big item or super exp items where there are discount as for clothing, diaper, all the other misc items, i will get it later cos discount on these items aint much and they also dun cost much so dun want to buy now to occupy space

That is actually one of the reason my hubby says dont't want to buy so early as our room is already very packed and no space to place the stuff. Maybe I will just get some important stuff first. :)
for me i haben yet to clear my stuff in BB room to make space for his stuff so KIV 1st :001_302:

eurostar

Thanks..what you say is true also..Now my tummy already quite big , in few months will be more sianz and tired to go shopping ..

You already bought baby stuff already? When is your EDD?
so far onli buy home-wear clothing , the rest given by friends and sisters/brother
but think some minor minor still need to buy eg nail scissor
edd on 15-nov and first time MTB too

Mum2bee

hi, mommies

anyone here attending the antenatal class at thomson blk 1 at 30/8/2010? :)

i just visited the gynae today.
my edd is 6th nov but just now we tentatively cfm the date for c-section is on 19th oct....advise by gynae
me & my hubby then become very gan chiong alrdy :)

and when we r hving lunch together today....suddenly my hubby told me he can feel is 3 of us eating lunch together...erm i feel abit eerie haha

anyone mommies or their hubby feel tis way too? hehe

Last edited:

PTB7476

hi, mommies

anyone here attending the antenatal class at thomson blk 1 at 30/8/2010? :)

i just visited the gynae today.
my edd is 6th nov but just now we tentatively cfm the date for c-section is on 19th oct....advise by gynae
me & my hubby then become very gan chiong alrdy :)

and when we r hving lunch together today....suddenly my hubby told me he can feel is 3 of us eating lunch together...erm i feel abit eerie haha

anyone mommies or their hubby feel tis way too? hehe
how come u are going for C sect ? not going to try natural ?