Edd nov 2011

Sherwawa

I also Ve dark marks in my armpits! I hope it's nt permanent... So unsightly. I dun Ve stretch marks yet, Ve been apply cream to my tummy abt 6 times everyday.. Keeping my fingers crossed!

starhope

hi mummies to be
anyone here looking for nanny, or you have any agencies to recommend badly need to find one for next yr so that i can get back work after maternity..

missyqiqi

vis: dont't worry, we still got about more than 10 weeks, I have some friends that their baby head only turn down 1 week or few days before they are born. so dont't stress yourself yah! btw, mine also in horizontal position, i'm at week 29. :) my doctor never mention anything.

And yes we must not let ourselves stress!! :D

durianfan:
yap at least now can walk, but cannot turn or walk side way, walking like robot but better than nothing :p

ohya your visit is today! update us yah!

Sherwawa:wah your baby head so fast went down, must be getting ready!! so excited hehe..
*keep my finger cross* i dont't have any yet. But according to my sister one month or few weeks before she give birth, her stretchmark then appear. But have been applying the stretchmark cream too.. hubby also remind me to apply when i forget..

didy: maybe you try not to drink water about 1-2 hours before you go to sleep, thats what i do. So far, sleep throughout the night, unless I have late dinner then I will wake up and go toilet. constipation so far i dont't have coz my pregnant cravings and most fav food is fruits and vegetables. So bowel movement super active *abit gross*

hotmilktea; happy to know your baby is growing well :D i know one of my friend she had something like rashes very badly throughout her pregnancy, so i know its very terrible and quite a lot of drugs cannot be use, try not to stretch ok, I understand how itchy it can be, because I have rashes attack 10yrs ago, and i end up in hospital...

I love your last sentence!! Everyone here wish to pop early haha... for different reason, but if the baby stay inside the womb for full term, its good for them also

Mummyjan: I also have darkmarks on my armpit!! thats the only bad thing I dont't like! My hubby and sister make fun of me ask how come I never shave -.-"

Ok I help to collate a few, will do up a nicer table when I reach home, coz at work now, nothing fancy full at my work place computer, mean while maybe the mommies ccan give me all the details :D

Attachments

Last edited:

Memories03

I'm seeing my gynea tis sat too, can't wait to see my baby's growth.

Me too, can't wait for the time to pass faster to carry him in my arms. Everyday complaining to my hubby how fat i had become, dont know if i can slim down after giving birth.

I am seeing my doc this sat too at KKH. I alot of stretch marks at my left side, but right side oso got a few line le.. Sad.. Maybe i put on too much weight. Hope everything goes well for my baby.

didy

hi mummies! i just came back from gynae appointment. baby is growing well.. he weighs 1.97kg today at week 32. He gained about 800g from 4 weeks ago (at 28 weeks he was 1.1kg). I am so shocked baby grows so fast! but gynae says baby is average weight. so i'm not too worried. baby is also in head down position.

Last edited:

bangalah

hi mummies! i just came back from gynae appointment. baby is growing well.. he weighs 1.97kg today at week 32. He gained about 800g from 4 weeks ago (at 28 weeks he was 1.1kg). I am so shocked baby grows so fast! but gynae says baby is average weight. so i'm not too worried. baby is also in head down position.
Hi didy, my baby weighs only 1kg. Hope my next visit which is on the week 32 he can gain more weight like you. Hee...
Doc reassurance me that its ok so long is growing.. only at a slow pace... but im still quite worried.

didy

Hi didy, my baby weighs only 1kg. Hope my next visit which is on the week 32 he can gain more weight like you. Hee...
Doc reassurance me that its ok so long is growing.. only at a slow pace... but im still quite worried.
hi bangalah, how many weeks are you now? i'm also not sure what i ate to make baby grow fast suddenly. but i have been staying at my MIL's house for the past month, and she cooks for me lunch and dinner. every meal she cooks for me there would be a portion of fish, chicken, and pork/duck. i also started to eat brown rice during my stay here. i didn't eat alot of durian, just 2 or 3 durian puffs (those small ones) so far. i also drink milk and eat cereal everyday for breakfast. once in a while i would eat whole meal bread with walnut (from breaktalk). i guess my MIL is feeding me very well thats why my baby is growing abit faster than usual :)

Sherwawa

Missyqiqi

Thanks for posting the prenatal growth chart! My details are edd 12 nov(scheduled c-section 1 nov), boy, MAH...

bangalah

hi bangalah, how many weeks are you now? i'm also not sure what i ate to make baby grow fast suddenly. but i have been staying at my MIL's house for the past month, and she cooks for me lunch and dinner. every meal she cooks for me there would be a portion of fish, chicken, and pork/duck. i also started to eat brown rice during my stay here. i didn't eat alot of durian, just 2 or 3 durian puffs (those small ones) so far. i also drink milk and eat cereal everyday for breakfast. once in a while i would eat whole meal bread with walnut (from breaktalk). i guess my MIL is feeding me very well thats why my baby is growing abit faster than usual :)
Im now in my week 30. Ya, you eat quite healthy food. I just consumed as usual.. 3 meal. Every week i also consume bird nest sometime even snacks hee.. I did put on weight abt 11kg but my baby not as much. I think i have take all the nutrients instead of my baby hahaha...

didy

Im now in my week 30. Ya, you eat quite healthy food. I just consumed as usual.. 3 meal. Every week i also consume bird nest sometime even snacks hee.. I did put on weight abt 11kg but my baby not as much. I think i have take all the nutrients instead of my baby hahaha...
eat more protein... cos protein goes to our baby. carbo goes to mummy mainly.

Sherwawa

Didy
Were u or ur hubby a big bb? I was told there wld b some correlation. Anyway, I am so happy for u dat Yr bb is growin so well!

escago

I also Ve dark marks in my armpits! I hope it's nt permanent... So unsightly. I dun Ve stretch marks yet, Ve been apply cream to my tummy abt 6 times everyday.. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Hi Sherwawa,

Actually I have that dark marks in armpits too! I don't really dare to wear sleeveless nowadays just in case others can see. But the weather is simply too hot to tahan :p

Btw you are very hardworking to apply cream 6 times everyday. I am only applying once in the morning and at night, I use the "snake powder" instead cos that is very cooling. But I dun think that will help to prevent the marks, just making me feel better only :)

escago

Hi didy,

I also can't sleep well during the night previously, and that is especially when I woke up to go toilet, then I will be so wide awake for another 1 hour or so. Then when I finally managed to sleep, I need to go toilet again... aiyo really crazy. But recently my hubby has massaged for me at the back before I sleep, somehow, it feels better and I dun even wake up to pee... really strange. Maybe you can get your hubby to massage for you before you sleep and see if it is better.

as for poo issue, I try to drink yakult and honey to resolve that. Hope that helps you too :)

i have been getting insomnia lately.... always waking up at 3 or 4am to pee, and then can't sleep until 7 or 8am. so frustrating!! :( and also my poo lately is getting worse.. either cannot come or or very little.. and i dont't dare to push too hard. argh!!

escago

hi MummyJan,

I am doing the same thing as you, kept on telling my hubby I can't accept that I am so fat now and even ask if he will still love me (I know I am crazy lah :p but sometimes just like to ask boliao question)

I have been feeling a bit down due to this sudden weight gain. My maternity jeans is getting tighter, my leg swollen (shoes became tighter), I can't wear my ring cos fingers fatter, all these changes are just within 1 week and it is really hard to accept.

But my gf kept comforting me and said that all this additional fats will go away after I give birth, I really wish for that :)

I'm seeing my gynea tis sat too, can't wait to see my baby's growth.

Me too, can't wait for the time to pass faster to carry him in my arms. Everyday complaining to my hubby how fat i had become, dont know if i can slim down after giving birth.

I felt so ugly during pregnancy. My face & nose looks swollen. Dry skin but extreme oiliness at nose area. Many pimples popping on my face & back. Dark marks on tummy, armpits & neck. Hope all these will go off after labour...

escago

Hi missyqiqi,

Thanks for consolidating the list :)
My EDD is 14 Nov, expecting a girl girl and will be delivering at KKH.

Glad to know that you are feeling better now. Take good care of yourself at work ^^

Sherwawa

Escago

You may want to try using aloe Vera gel on Yr tummy. I used dat wen I Ve itchy tummy during my 1st trimester. Quite effective. I am using it in my oily face as moisturizer. I got mine from watson-"fruits if the earth"(brand).