EDD Nov 2012 mummies here

Oh all of a sudden, we are having lots of baby girls!! :)

I'll be at the taka fair too! Hahaha still thinking if want to go on thurs or weekend though.

Yes my gf also said hankies very useful. She recommended this baby bear brand, 5 for $9.90 I think, not sure if the price is considered okay. As for mittens, she said baby likes to swip their face with Mittens so if mittens are dirty, baby will have pimples, so she said buy lots of mittens.

Hmm maybe the toys we can group buy hor?? Then will at least save on shipping

yes yes, mine nov 11 pls

Nature - 10 Nov - Boy
Ibie - Girl
Teriwinkle - 3 Nov - Girl
Ryuichi - Boy
Babyeskimo - Boy
Joasiss - Boy
Chaw - Boy
Ladynana - Boy
Katherine - Boy
D0lphinz - Girl (Tentative)
MummyValerie - Boy
Gracelkw - Boy
Lynnmun - 16 Nov - Girl
Allele - Girl
Jesamine - 17 Nov - Girl

Do you mummies think we should include the EDD in as well so we know who is gg into labour first? Lol. We have more girls now too!

joasiss

Mine is 20 nov.
I'll be going to the taka fair on thurs. Do you think the prices will be much different from the expo fair during the weekend?

nature59

Oh all of a sudden, we are having lots of baby girls!! :)

I'll be at the taka fair too! Hahaha still thinking if want to go on thurs or weekend though.

Yes my gf also said hankies very useful. She recommended this baby bear brand, 5 for $9.90 I think, not sure if the price is considered okay. As for mittens, she said baby likes to swip their face with Mittens so if mittens are dirty, baby will have pimples, so she said buy lots of mittens.

Hmm maybe the toys we can group buy hor?? Then will at least save on shipping
I dont mind group buying!

nature59

Mine is 20 nov.
I'll be going to the taka fair on thurs. Do you think the prices will be much different from the expo fair during the weekend?
My gf mentioned that taka fair is better than the expo baby fair, but not too sure. There's another shop called cheong choon store at chinatown area as well. you can check out their website and call to check the prices..

shanney

i'm having a girl too!

edd 7 November 2012.

but just went to see gynae on monday for bad pelvic pains.. she checked my cervix and say its too short at 2.2cm.. may have risk of preterm labour.. =((((

chaw

mine is 2nd Nov 2012.

Nature - 10 Nov - Boy
Ibie - Girl
Teriwinkle - 3 Nov - Girl
Ryuichi - Boy
Babyeskimo - Boy
Joasiss - Boy
Chaw - Boy
Ladynana - Boy
Katherine - Boy
MummyValerie - Boy
Gracelkw - Boy
Lynnmun - 16 Nov - Girl
Allele - Girl
Jesamine - 17 Nov - Girl

Do you mummies think we should include the EDD in as well so we know who is gg into labour first? Lol. We have more girls now too!

teriwinkle

2 Nov: Chaw – Boy
3 Nov: Teriwinkle – Girl
7 Nov: Shanney – Girl
10 Nov: Nature – Boy
11 Nov: Babyeskimo – Boy
15 Nov: Apricotgem -
16 Nov: Lynnmun – Girl
17 Nov: Jesamine – Girl
20 Nov: Joasiss – Boy
27 Nov: Ibie – Girl
2 Dec: Allele – Girl

Waiting for the rest to get back to this thread. :)
Ryuichi - Boy
Ladynana - Boy
Katherine - Boy
MummyValerie - Boy
Gracelkw - Boy

teriwinkle

2 Nov: Chaw – Boy
3 Nov: Teriwinkle – Girl
7 Nov: Shanney – Girl
10 Nov: Nature – Boy
11 Nov: Babyeskimo – Boy
15 Nov: Apricotgem -
16 Nov: Lynnmun – Girl
17 Nov: Jesamine – Girl
20 Nov: Joasiss – Boy
22 Nov: Katherine - Boy
27 Nov: Ibie – Girl
2 Dec: Allele – Girl

Waiting for the rest of the mummies to get back to this thread. :)
Ryuichi - Boy
Ladynana - Boy
MummyValerie - Boy
Gracelkw - Boy

Apricotgem, is yours boy or girl?

am sorry to hear that, shanney. my lower back aches are changing to acute shooting pain in the lower back :-( rest more and hope things go well...

i found out in my yoga class that there is this gynae that goes around telling moms-to-be that they have low uterus and then would advise them to go for cesarean instead of natural birth. because two mummies realized the same gynae told them the same thing in the class, one of them thought it was suspicious and went for a second opinion, and it turned out she was normal and the gynae was trying to 'force' her to do cesarean. I am not saying your gynae might be doing it - but just wanted to bring to attention what some unethical docs are doing...

i'm having a girl too!

edd 7 November 2012.

but just went to see gynae on monday for bad pelvic pains.. she checked my cervix and say its too short at 2.2cm.. may have risk of preterm labour.. =((((

teriwinkle

Omg take care Shanney! Update us on your condition!

shanney:671985 said:
i'm having a girl too!

edd 7 November 2012.

if anyone is up for catching lunch after/before checking out the fair today.... come to me! think i will be going 11ish
i will be wearing a zebra print black n white scarf... no red nose :)

teriwinkle

Thanks babyeskimo for the warning. Will take extra note.

babyeskimo:672009 said:
am sorry to hear that, shanney. my lower back aches are changing to acute shooting pain in the lower back :-( rest more and hope things go well...

i found out in my yoga class that there is this gynae that goes around telling moms-to-be that they have low uterus and then would advise them to go for cesarean instead of natural birth. because two mummies realized the same gynae told them the same thing in the class, one of them thought it was suspicious and went for a second opinion, and it turned out she was normal and the gynae was trying to 'force' her to do cesarean. I am not saying your gynae might be doing it - but just wanted to bring to attention what some unethical docs are doing...

nature59

Thanks Babyeskimo!

Hope you and Shanney feel better soon!