EDD Nov 2012 mummies here

teriwinkle

Yes you are right PockyMummy! Safest is to go to the hawker centres. Ntuc do sell too. My dad once got it from there.

PockyMummy:705997 said:
Thai coconut is it those small small round round white white 1?

Hii all the mummy here ... sorry to disturb your thread but i have something to share with you all ... currently Mums and babes is having a promotion on their online shop website . do visit the News & Promotions page for more information...

Freestyle selling at $699!!!!! while stock last... faster go online order got free delivery...

do like us on facebook

Last edited:
I have the mebstrual cramps too and asked gynae. She said its early contractions.

For the girdle, a gf gave me a mendela postpartum wrap. She bought it for her sister but unfortunately her sister had c-section so cannot use the girdle so I benefitted hahaha. Not sure if it is good but it's just an elastic belt with adjustable tightness

nature59

I have the mebstrual cramps too and asked gynae. She said its early contractions.

For the girdle, a gf gave me a mendela postpartum wrap. She bought it for her sister but unfortunately her sister had c-section so cannot use the girdle so I benefitted hahaha. Not sure if it is good but it's just an elastic belt with adjustable tightness
Thanks Katherine, so its alright to have the cramps? anything we can do to ease it?

Chewysee

Hello mummies, anybody delivering at Mount A? I heard they do provide or can ask for the binder to bind the waist. Anybody have any idea? i dont want to waste my money on it if they provide

GG2012

Getting closer to due date, become nervous now. And still thinking to use epidural or not (I choose natural birth).
I dun wanna use, worried no feeling when pushing and seems not 100% success...heard that some ppl the injection got problem etc...
But...If I dun take epi, I worried the first stage of labour takes very long, pain until no energy to push...
Am I think too much? :p
What does all mummies think here?

I was nervous about two weeks back when I was reaching 32 weeks but today, don't know why, I suddenly feel excited at the thought that I will be able to see my baby in a few weeks time. That time was also worried about the pain but thinking that if other women can do it without painkiller, then why can't I?? Hahahah my sadist thoughts....

And also, I keep thinking of all the things I can do after delivery! Sleep on my back, eat Prata, ice cream etc. I think those motivate me more hahah

nature59

I was nervous about two weeks back when I was reaching 32 weeks but today, don't know why, I suddenly feel excited at the thought that I will be able to see my baby in a few weeks time. That time was also worried about the pain but thinking that if other women can do it without painkiller, then why can't I?? Hahahah my sadist thoughts....

And also, I keep thinking of all the things I can do after delivery! Sleep on my back, eat Prata, ice cream etc. I think those motivate me more hahah
Just went for my checkup, 36 weeks and baby is 2.75kg. I'm the same! Worry about the pain, whether I will have enough milk, can i handle the baby etc. At the same time looking forward to feel lighter and of coz to see my baby after so long!
It's excitement and some anxiety!!

gracelkw

Getting closer to due date, become nervous now. And still thinking to use epidural or not (I choose natural birth).
I dun wanna use, worried no feeling when pushing and seems not 100% success...heard that some ppl the injection got problem etc...
But...If I dun take epi, I worried the first stage of labour takes very long, pain until no energy to push...
Am I think too much? :p
What does all mummies think here?
Today is my wks36... My friend & my sister in law just give birth at wks37. OMG!! If wks37 due means one more week to go Lol!!! But i don't hope my baby come out at wks37... Hope he come out at least wks38 :eek:
So nervous now, I want natural birth without epidural. But I'm worried my cervix not open, i'm worried first stage of labour take long time & pain or cannot push...I'm worried this & that... So excited :cool:

Just went for my checkup, 36 weeks and baby is 2.75kg. I'm the same! Worry about the pain, whether I will have enough milk, can i handle the baby etc. At the same time looking forward to feel lighter and of coz to see my baby after so long!
It's excitement and some anxiety!!
Went for my check up too. Mine 36wks n 2.4 kg. is my baby too small.. Hmm.. Yup I'm super excited too., was having fear about delivery too. But that's what we women hav to go thru.. So lets be brave n we be seeing our beautiful baby soon... Everyone jiAyou , Ganbatene :eek:

GG2012

Like all the positive thinking! I look forward to sleep on back, eat this eat that too:001_302:
And so exciting how's my baby looks like. She lives inside my tummy near 9 months but never meet her...hehe

I will try my best. Hope all of us have a smooth delivery !!

yes, its nice to hear so many excited and positive mummies!

im 36wks too. have been waiting and waiting all prepared for so many months now - cant wait to be normal again. with regards to pain, its painful for a short period of time... ask your mummy - ive asked many (that are the age of our mothers) and none can actually remember how bad was the pain. only know that it was pain. so for now it may seem overwhelming, but you wont even remember it in a few years time!