EDD Nov 2012 mummies here

EYA

i just went for check up a few days back. baby is at 2.1kg (34 weeks), gynae said healthy weight.
baby already engaged, but still high so she assured me that i wont give birth soon. hehee.
oh i did ask her abt epitiosomy - she said first time mom usually need epitiosomy but with epidural, wont feel the pain.... :nah:

Hi all,

Any self-employed mummies here? Do you know we can claim government-paid maternity leave for 8 weeks for 1st confinement? Some form of cash help, heheheh. Details is on cpf website.

Hi

I got Braxton hicks and my stomach like hard the whole day for 2 weeks whenever I walk around..then these 2 weeks, I stop going out and the stomach not hard for whole day or though each day there's always braxton hicks going on and off.

So think really have to rest to make stomach feel soft. :)

JCK

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Hello Mummies!

I have a bag of baby clothes, together with bottles, teats, breast pumps etc etc for sale! Pm me for details if interested! :)

JCK
[/FONT]

fynzy

Thanks so much for the info babyeskimo! :)

I'm also self-employed and I've read that we can claim the maternity leave $$$. Could really use the extra cash!

teriwinkle

I'm self-employed! Do we need to produce any form of evidence for being self-employed?

Katherine57:707217 said:
Hi all,

Any self-employed mummies here? Do you know we can claim government-paid maternity leave for 8 weeks for 1st confinement? Some form of cash help, heheheh. Details is on cpf website.

fynzy

My stomach is hard most of the time too. Is it bad? Why do we have to make it soft?

barneybaby:707276 said:
Hi

I got Braxton hicks and my stomach like hard the whole day for 2 weeks whenever I walk around..then these 2 weeks, I stop going out and the stomach not hard for whole day or though each day there's always braxton hicks going on and off.

So think really have to rest to make stomach feel soft. :)

fynzy

You can actually calculate roughly how much you'll be able to get here:

http://www.cpf.gov.sg/cpf_info/Calculator/GML/gml_cal.asp

After you give birth, you will need to log in to CPF using your singpass to fill up a form and that's all I guess? Just wait for them to send you the money hahaha.

PockyMummy:707482 said:
Hi all,

Serious? Would you mind to share the website link? I couldn't find it.. =)

Thanks fynzy for sharing the link :)

According to Cpf, can only claim the last 8 weeks of the 16 weeks confinement for first n second birth so we can only claim after we have completed the maternity leave. Have to do it within 3 months. The gross pay will be based on our trade income from IRAS. The officer said since maternity leave ends about march next yr, if new assessment out then use new assessment. Otherwise can use 2011 assessment. Complete the form online and will receive money within 15 days in our bank acc upon approval