EDD Nov 2013

rav3naers

Ladies, the weather is atrocious and I have been sweating buckets even at night. I don't sleep with aircon coz it will trigger my sinus. So tempted to drink iced cola & whatnots all day. Showering two three times a day is a norm when not at work. Anyone experiencing the increased in temp? I used to sleep with the fan turned away from me and covered in blanket.

rav3naers

Mojito: seems to me that 2.5k is the norm nowadays. Some really popular ones go up to 3k. About the lag time for the CL to start work, I think the CL shld be on standby 1 week prior ba. Since u already booked urs, can call to check?

crystaloves

baby cot and bedding set

Hi mummies! ! I would like to take this opportunity to sell away my wooden wheeled baby cot which includes pink puku bedding set. The cot can be adjusted into two level. I selling it off at $160. Negotiable. Please kindly pm me for further details. Original price for the cot is $280 and bedding set at $39.90. Thank you!

Attachments

amirah

Rav3naers: we're on the same boat to a point that I really can't sleep at night. I'm awaken by my own sweat which irritates me and don't like the feeling of being sticky with sweat, wanting to shower in the wee hours but I know it's not possible. Weather is killing me to be honest. ;(

Judith

My appt is tomorrow to check gender...So excited!!!Cant wait to go shopping.
Btw for your 5th month did she ask you for go for detail scanning?
Haha! Do u have rough idea? My first was a girl, for my second she say most probably a boy! ;) Yup am going to thomson for that FA scan I think? Anyway I know this is a stupid question so please pardon ma. Do u know if she delivers at Mt. A?

claval

My 1st is a boy ,2nd is gal ,hopefully I can get a gal again.Actually I intend to ask you too,where you going to deliver?I would prefer mount A more.
I know she deliver in thomson and mount A but she prefer thomson more cos of the facilities there.

Judith

My 1st is a boy ,2nd is gal ,hopefully I can get a gal again.Actually I intend to ask you too,where you going to deliver?I would prefer mount A more.
I know she deliver in thomson and mount A but she prefer thomson more cos of the facilities there.
My first was a subsidized at KK at the service was terrible. If she delivers at Mt. A I would prefer there too. My sister is pregnant and delivering there, went to see see their facilities and package wise I think Mt. A more worth and better. Where did u deliver your first two??

claval

Ya i saw alot of reviews,seems that mount A is better.Do you happen to know what their charges like?Both mine deliver at KK as well...

Mojito83

haze

The haze is terrible. Heard that if mummy breathe in too much polluted air, the chances of baby being autistic doubles! Take care everyone! Stay indooors.

Judith

Ya i saw alot of reviews,seems that mount A is better.Do you happen to know what their charges like?Both mine deliver at KK as well...
I remember my sis told me but I didn't really take down. When I see her again I will ask her again. How old your kids already??

claval

I took care of my kids till 7yrs old then I went out and work...
Till now with the 3rd one,I m not working again...
Then how about you working?

rav3naers

Hi, hope everyone is doing fine. Any gender updates to share? Awfully quiet here :) I felt & saw baby kicking for the first time yst at exactly 18 weeks.

ahber

My baby is a boy! Just finish my detailed scanning two weeks ago... I still can't really feel the kicks yet but sometimes I will feel sudden pain so I assume that's my baby kicking...

rav3naers

ahber:803147 said:
My baby is a boy! Just finish my detailed scanning two weeks ago... I still can't really feel the kicks yet but sometimes I will feel sudden pain so I assume that's my baby kicking...
Congrats! Looks like alot of nov boys. My detailed scan is still 3 weeks away, have to rein in my excitement. :xThe kicks felt & look like popcorn popping for me. Kinda freaky in a way. Kungfu bb. haha.

CynLAI

Hi there

Just joined this forum and good to see so many Nov MTB here! Just wondering has everyone already confirmed on the hospital? Currently, I could choose Thomas, Mt. A and Mt. E...but I couldn't make up my mind yet. Any advice? Thanks.

rav3naers

CynLAI:803475 said:
Hi there

Just joined this forum and good to see so many Nov MTB here! Just wondering has everyone already confirmed on the hospital? Currently, I could choose Thomas, Mt. A and Mt. E...but I couldn't make up my mind yet. Any advice? Thanks.
Hi Cnylai, welcome. I am not with any of these 3 hospital but advise is to choose the one nearest to ur home. :) how many weeks r u at? Edd?