EDD Nov 2013

rav3naers

Lishan: I am a little apprehensive abt agencies also but my auntie told me that agency allow change in the nanny immediately if you r not satisfied with service. I m looking at PEM. Also cheaper than freelance @..@

Traceyng

Rav3naers: I agree with you. For me I sleep about 8hrs with 2 pee interruption yet I'm still sleepy. But I think it's better than vomiting though. Anyway when do you plan to buy your baby stuff?! I'm very excited in buying baby stuff but as what elders in my hubby's family say can buy after giving birth so must follow ;(
Hi Amirah, I had started collection n shopping spree for the litte one... U might like to get ready stuffs that u couldn't get when u r in confinement... Stuffs including baby clothes, mittens, botties, rubber mat, baby cot, necessities, handkerchiefs, towels, diapers, milk bottles....

i was advised by my friends we could check out on milk formulate just in case we do not have enough milk or due to some reasons we are unable to breast feed...

Dun worry bout sleeping too much.. We will need all the rest we can get now.... Just ensure u do walk around often too...

have fun.... The little one is nearing... :)

Judith

Hi all. I'm new to this thread. My EDD is 23NOV with No.2.
Anyone seeing Doc. Wendy Teo @ AMK Thomson Women's??

estya

Hi all, am new to this thread, and this forum too! My EDD is 11 Nov.. Saw that it's the same date as some of you here.. :)
This is my no. 1. Am currently in my 18 week.

Wondering, has anyone started to feel your baby movement yet? I think I felt smth weird moving around... How does yours feel like?

Lishan

rav3naers:797116 said:
Lishan: I am a little apprehensive abt agencies also but my auntie told me that agency allow change in the nanny immediately if you r not satisfied with service. I m looking at PEM. Also cheaper than freelance @..@
One CL quoted me $2.3k for 28 days! I think I'll check out PEM too.

Lishan

Peachpink: oh wow.. didn't realised CLs are so expensive nowadays. In total for 40 days will come up to about 3.5k not incl buying the food and angpows.
Sigh.. I think I need to find alternatives le. Didn't like the CL I spoke to. Everything about money, angpows and deposit.

ahber

I didn't know now the rates are so ex.. But my friends all have their mum or mil to help them with the confinement.. So mostly dunno much abt the rates...

kline

Hi sisters, I had gone for my Oscar test and the result came back very good. Gynae said no need to go for further test. Now in my 16th week. Everything is going pretty smooth. Had a ultrascan, baby keep closing his/her legs. Haha.....Gynae say unable to see private parts to determine boy/girl. Haha...My hubby and myself is very satisfied with Dr Anita Kale at NUH. She is very patience, explain every detail, even the supplement my hubby bought for me, she took the trouble to find out the ingredients, how good it is compared to those prescribed by clinic. I believe Im in good hands as a high risk preggy. All the best sisters.

amirah

Hello Traceyng and rav3naers: as much as we want to buy stuff we cant for now cause my mother-in-law says that we can only start buying baby stuff once after i gave birth but me and my hubby decided to buy things when i reached 7 months for now what we do is all see-see and window shopping and comparing prices so when the time comes that we need to buy we know what to get and where to buy.

anyway i went for my check up yesterday and were able to see our baby doing head stand hehehe... its suppose to be a gender scan but since my hubby dont want to know the gender, our baby covers up with his/her feet... and he gave a cheeky smile which made me and my hubby sooo happy ;). next month will be the detailed scan.

rav3naers

Dear ladies....I tahan a cold for 3 days wuth no improvements..ended up at GP coz the constant sneezing is giving me headaches and blocked nose & making my ear hurt. Was given 4 different meds to take. Been drinking apple juice mostly coz cant bear the taste of plain water.... any home remedies to share? So worried about the little one bouncing ard with my sneezing....

Lishan

rav3naers:798104 said:
Dear ladies....I tahan a cold for 3 days wuth no improvements..ended up at GP coz the constant sneezing is giving me headaches and blocked nose & making my ear hurt. Was given 4 different meds to take. Been drinking apple juice mostly coz cant bear the taste of plain water.... any home remedies to share? So worried about the little one bouncing ard with my sneezing....
Try taking vit c. May help in building up some immunity.

Lishan

I've been taking berocca on and off. I'm feeling like I m going to fall sick with this horrible weather. Seems to keep the sore throat and flu off..

amirah

Hello mummies! For me what I do is indulge in fruit every morning before eating anything. It helps and it will keep you healthy. It works for me ;D

rav3naers

Thanks ladies...just saw gold kiwis back in the shelves...I only like the gold ones...find them less greenish tasting. Is it okay to take honeydew too? Gonna stay away from oranges as they will cause phlegm in babies

babywipes

i have a brand new and sealed clarins stretch mark control cream for sale at SGD 50. anyone interested? I bought 2 boxes at a go, hence selling one box.

Judith

Hi Judith,my EDD is at 29th nov with No.3
I m also seeing Wendy teo too..
Wow no.3! Well I was wondering about her, I mean I've asked questions but she didn't go too into detail into my worries. Will she know if something is wrong? Have u been in this situation?

claval

Mmm,not really into your situation ,but whenever I have worries ,she will give me assurance everything is fine...When's your next appt with her?

Mojito83

when to book cl and ml??

Dear everyone here... i m a first time mtb so pls pardon my stupid question..
I just booked a confinement lady, she quoted me 2.5k... I find it super ex but since all others that I called are booked, sort of no choice. So the question is... the edd given by gynae is obviously just an estimate.. heard that usually no need to wait til 40 weeks, many ppl give birth at 37/38 weeks. In this case, if the CL cannot make it earlier than your edd, then how??
Also, many ppl also say must book post natal massage lady by now. Same question... how to confirm the date? If planned natural delivery, then last min change to c-sec, means the massage sessions cannot start so early... hv to wait for wound to heal, correct? I dun dare to book ml bcos of this but afraid if wait too long, cannot get a good one again. Any advices?? Many thanks. .