EDD Oct 2013

TVH

littlej:778311 said:
Hi sbc - how did it go with dr anandakumar? Hope all is good?

Hi tvh - I'm waiting for coco shambhala to re-open at Delfi on 15th and will take one trial class to see how it is. Ya lah... Like quite Sian to go back CBd on sat and parking is ex some more!! But somehow going to orchard feels better :p Which part of tanjong pagar do u know?
I think shd be the stretch of shophouses...

Xtinee

Hi sbc - how did it go with dr anandakumar? Hope all is good?

Hi tvh - I'm waiting for coco shambhala to re-open at Delfi on 15th and will take one trial class to see how it is. Ya lah... Like quite Sian to go back CBd on sat and parking is ex some more!! But somehow going to orchard feels better :p Which part of tanjong pagar do u know?
Im also thinking of going for my prenatal yoga there but it seems like there is no indicated time slots online.
Can you let me know how it goes?

littlej

Hi xtintee -

U mean coco shambhala? I called up and below is the schedule for coco shambhala.

Each class is 75min.

Mon : 11am and 645pm
Tues : 1230pm
Wed : 11am
Thurs : 645pm
Fri : 1130am
Sat : 11am
Sun : 11am

Single visit : $37. Package price is on the website.

Xtinee

Hi xtintee -

you mean coco shambhala? I called up and below is the schedule for coco shambhala.

Each class is 75min.

Mon : 11am and 645pm
Tues : 1230pm
Wed : 11am
Thurs : 645pm
Fri : 1130am
Sat : 11am
Sun : 11am

Single visit : $37. Package price is on the website.
Yes thank you so much , am only 11weeks now so still early to go

keyi

hey girls.. there's a oct 2013 mommies group on facebook!! pm me yr email address so i can add you! :) now only got 9 members leh but here so many people chatting! haha

littlej

Is the fb group legit? I read feedback that there are mummy fb groups set up on the pretext of mummy chat but in reality, it is for companies to sell services / products and they use your fb as a marketing tool.

Hahah - sorry if I am overtly suspicious. Lemme know!

keyi

Is the fb group legit? I read feedback that there are mummy fb groups set up on the pretext of mummy chat but in reality, it is for companies to sell services / products and they use your fb as a marketing tool.

Hahah - sorry if I am overtly suspicious. Lemme know!
shd be safe from those ads i think.. i joined since mid march cus saw the owner posting abt it here, but ever since, only stuck at 9 members! always just a few of us, i think 4 of us, discussing and chatting. haha thats why decided to come and ask more people!

dont worry.. i also worried initially if its those grp tt will spam ads.. but so far none of tt nonsense.. hehe

huiqin83

Seems like lots of us are going on a holiday on our 2nd Tri hee hee

My MS disappeared at 10weeks, the day after I went to my gynae, I read and most says its normal hope it is as still another 1 weeks plus before I see my gynae again.....
wa so good! im in my week15 and my MS haven is still going on, in fact getting stronger. Puke almost everyday =(
i even wear the sea sick band but sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesnt.

I also wana go for short trip sob sob... but hard to go anywhere with MS

june83

Good morning all pretty mummy! This Thurday i will be 16 weeks! Like so fast.. Just done my blood test last week, result comes back on the 3rd day. Everything was fine except for the ratio for down sydrome is on high side. DH and I had reject the idea of doing an amino, as he think whether the baby had DS anot we are not going to abort it. Waiting for my detail scanning next month.

Meowmummy

wa so good! im in my week15 and my MS haven is still going on, in fact getting stronger. Puke almost everyday =(
i even wear the sea sick band but sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesnt.

I also wana go for short trip sob sob... but hard to go anywhere with MS

huh, your week 15 and got worst?! i thought u shd feel better, I this week 13 only, i scare scare....still got some ms going on and feeling very tired. good news is my gynae just call me, my Oscar results is good! phew!

huiqin83

I also duno why le. I read MS will improve as we progress to 2nd tri. some stop at 4/5mths.. so i thought should be getting lesser.
Alisa oso got same problem as me. I guess everyone differ ba.

praying hard it goes away, is so hard to work nowadays.

and congrads to Meowmummy on ur good results!

huiqin83

alisa n sbc, u can try the seaband. I got it from the pharmacy, ard $14
It doesnt cure 100% for me, but at least reduce a little. Puke 3 times a day to 1 time a day ..

TVH

I'm 14 weeks and it seems like my morning sickness just started. I puked on Friday evening and then today I woke up puke again and now I hv a terrible headache. So much so that I had to take off from work to rest at home. Anything we can eat or suckle to reduce this?

Butt8rfly

hi TVH

hope you feel better soon!

plums, biscuits, toast, eat something light. can try salty biscuits. no sweets, spicy heavy meals. try sipping h2o or water to prevent hydration. no cold drinks too?

Luvthemoment

Hi all,

i think my MS has come back too..esp feel nausea during dinner time..and now having sore throat and flu..gp advised dun eat too many of the lozenges..haiz