EDD Oct 2013

Xtinee

Hi mummies, I've signed my prenatal package too.....at $1200!!! omg!! I think probably one of the most ex here.I chose my gynae because his timings are flexible, I thought it's convenient and he's also quite nice. My gynae delivers at tmc or mt a.
Wow really omg, my gynae is also quite flexible, am able to book on tue or thur night, at most wait for an hr.
I was thinking mine should be exp as he has another clinic in mt e.
Im sure your gynae is very good

weeeii

he's not really popular, im seeing dr hii hoi chin at yishun. I actually wanted to go to Dr Lawrence ang but he's always so packed and I heard from my friend sometimes have to Wait for 1hr+ even though u already booked an appointment. Dr hii is flexible because I can book appts as late as 8pm on weekdays because he opens till 9 and also on sat. The $1200 I've paid doesn't include vitamins and medications. I paid an additional $100+ for a blood test last appt to check for hiv, hep b etc.

keyi

Mine is on this Friday, if not we can meet each other

hihi Meowmummy! my scan is Friday too! too bad i come and see here too late if not we really can meet for a bit. haha or at least sit around and wait together if the timing is right..

Qinqin

Hi mummies! Hope all of u doing good! Happy that everyone is soon leaving their ms soon!

Can i just ask... Did any mummies got any pills frm your gynae such as utrogestan.. A progesterone pill?

Im entering 13weeks soon... Gynae prescribed those to me when i was at the 11weeks. Been taking diligently but skipped yestd n today.... Cos everytime i ate it, i will have bad headache when i wakes up the next morning...

Chiaayo all mummies!!
hihi .. Yeah , my gynae did gave me this at 6 weeks that time but i cant take it as it made me very sickening & my gynae asked me to stop after 1 week.

Qinqin

Hi i just got it from guardian, my gynae recommended me to buy the calamine lotion with menthol and it indeed helps. You might want to purchase this type too.
hi Miracle77.. yeah..i got it from watson ..is a white bottle.. the effect still not bad as it has cooling effect but is still sad to c the rashes on my body. haha..

Qinqin

my gynae only delivers at mount e..anyone plan to deliver there? i plan go for ceasaran as i cant effort to PUSH out the baby..need super a lot energy i think..

Alisa

he's not really popular, im seeing dr hii hoi chin at yishun. I actually wanted to go to Dr Lawrence ang but he's always so packed and I heard from my friend sometimes have to Wait for 1hr+ even though u already booked an appointment. Dr hii is flexible because I can book appts as late as 8pm on weekdays because he opens till 9 and also on sat. The $1200 I've paid doesn't include vitamins and medications. I paid an additional $100+ for a blood test last appt to check for hiv, hep b etc.
waiting for 1hr + is still consider ok, for my 1st gynae, i waited for more than 5 hrs and he don have package somemore! but he is a very good gynae thats why he got so many patients.

june83

Hi mummies, I've signed my prenatal package too.....at $1200!!! omg!! I think probably one of the most ex here.I chose my gynae because his timings are flexible, I thought it's convenient and he's also quite nice. My gynae delivers at tmc or mt a.
I was thinking mine was expensive. Cost $800 from week 20 onwards, my gyane is increasing his price to $1000 on the day i pay for the package. Count myself lucky or what.

sbc

Thanks to Littlej's recommendation. I have booked an appointment with Dr Anandakumar from SSR to have a 2nd opinion on my ultrasound before deciding on Amnio (which has a risk on m/c). So far has any mummies hear of cases whereby NT scan not good but blood test perfect for OSCAR? i have only heard of the reverse so far. Thanks.

TVH

littlej:778113 said:
Hi TVH - Are you going with Inspire & Babies for prenatal yoga?
Most likely since they are the cheapest I can find. But like u said, abit sian to go back CBD during non work days... Haven't called to ask though

weeeii

By the way, any mummies here travelling? I heard it's safe to travel during 2nd trimester. I'm 15 weeks today!! :D

Xtinee

By the way, any mummies here travelling? I heard it's safe to travel during 2nd trimester. I'm 15 weeks today!! :D
Im going Japan in May will be 15weeks then, gynae gave the green light after counting on and on. Also can take some sashimi there, cos its supposed to be super fresh there, just be careful of mercury.

2nd trial suppose to be the honeymoon period for preggy women like us, more energy less MS

weeeii

That's great!! I cancelled a guangzhou trip in March because was in the 1st tri then so didn't dare to go. Thought of going manila in june, and a longer one during maternity leave :eek:

i'm 13weeks now. yappie! ms almost gone. it got much better frm wk 12 but only worse at nite. more or less fatigue. so got to b most productive in d morning.

does anyone experience fatigue right after a meal?

btw im heading maldives end of apr for my honeymoon!! it will b my 16th week. those planning for a trip. do get a letter frm ur obs n advise on d medication to bring along!
have a great weekend u all!

Xtinee

Seems like lots of us are going on a holiday on our 2nd Tri hee hee

My MS disappeared at 10weeks, the day after I went to my gynae, I read and most says its normal hope it is as still another 1 weeks plus before I see my gynae again.....

Meowmummy

Envy All of u! can still travel overseas, I still facing MS, fatigue and skin rashes. very xin ku. This week is my 12th week..
Today went Oscar, the baby is quite cooperative, at the correct position, but after the radiographer completed scanning, the baby start to turn around like swimming, move its hand and leg. so cute !

littlej

Hi sbc - how did it go with dr anandakumar? Hope all is good?

Hi tvh - I'm waiting for coco shambhala to re-open at Delfi on 15th and will take one trial class to see how it is. Ya lah... Like quite Sian to go back CBd on sat and parking is ex some more!! But somehow going to orchard feels better :p Which part of tanjong pagar do u know?