EDD Oct 2013

Qinqin

Hi all mummies to be..

any recommendation for multivitamin ? other than blackmoores? what else can we take?:tbiggrin:

Hi all mummies to be..

any recommendation for multivitamin ? other than blackmoores? what else can we take?:tbiggrin:
Spirulina is great for pregnant mom. It's a whole food supplement. I take this instead of iron tablet. Also consider Omega 3 (DHA) Organic Flaxseed Oil Cold-Pressed. Others is a complete supplement Super Lutein that contain all carotenoid added with vit B and DHA. All in one.

Qinqin

Spirulina is great for pregnant mom. It's a whole food supplement. I take this instead of iron tablet. Also consider Omega 3 (DHA) Organic Flaxseed Oil Cold-Pressed. Others is a complete supplement Super Lutein that contain all carotenoid added with vit B and DHA. All in one.
hi Xiang Xiang Mama, where to get the Sprirulina or Super Lutein?:shyxxx:

oHic. is ur gynae recommended u these or u found urself?
No, Doctor ask me to take iron tablet and I said I take spirulina, B complex Vit C and Calcium and then she said I take nothing related to my pregnancy. What a joke! I learn from Naturopathy doctor. Gynae have little nutrition knowledge. Get it from Naturopathy Doctor or Ayurveda Consultant. My own knowledge as a Health Crusader. I learnt a lot from working with a Raw Fooder whose parents are doctors and he didn't recover from asthma and only through nutrition that he became healthy.

joyfulmum

mums the word:800467 said:
hi williammm, u can use this as a guide: Buying for baby: the essentials - BabyCenter Singapore

some are more essential than others.. for eg. can buy stroller after baby is born..
if planning to commit to bf then need breast pumps too.

oh! i would add on sanitary pads, disposable undies for mummy..haha i'm gg to put a reminder for this coz i might get everything for baby and forget these! lol.

Mums the word, y we need sanitary pads and disposable undies? Very gong gong,first time mum hehee!!

oh because of postnatal bleeding after giving birth! it's called lochia discharge. i also nvr experience before but i suspect it's like heavy menses and lasts a few weeks. the womb will shed its lining after 9 mths of nourishing baby.

you might have seen supermarkets selling 'Kotex maternity loops'.. its for this. but i also read that normal maxi pads are good enough.
disposable undies is personal preference..coz im thinking during confinement, if stain undies or what, troublesome to wash so easy to wear n throw.

Hi mummies,
E haze is really bad. Try to don on the n95 masks if you manage to get one.
Oh ya to add on to the maternity pads, I found those maternity pads with wings at Mothercare. They r having gd sale now, so can get those. It comes on big pack of 24 selling at 10plus after discount. As for the disposable panties, yes is to be used after birth. Cos is kinda messy and staining. So jus used and throw. Get those cotton ones, more comfy.

spyvonne

Mothercare GSS: Philips Avent 3-in-1 Electric Steam Steriliser Bundle at $139 (U.P:$242.70). The bundle includes:
- 3-in-1 Electric Steam Steriliser
- 1 x 260ml PES Bottle
- 1 x Bottle & Teat Brush
- 1 x Milk Powder Dispenser
... - 1 x Cooler Bag
- 1 x Baby Bib

While stocks last!

boo hoo.. i bought pigeon le. sob. same price

spyvonne

Do you all intend to get playpen or cot? Till now can't find a stable playpen, might be settling for cot instead. Any advice?
got cots can multi purpose use.
playpen may be too deep for ur newborn for most mummies.
have to set up top layer to let newborn slp.

so most pple choose multipurpose cots tt can use from newborn to toddlers. alot choices online/ at fairs. hehe!

spyvonne

But heard swing if bb used to it or like it Alot we wee hours also need wake up swing?

I got playpen, cot, n getting rocker/jumperoo (as my "swing". ).

Any Gd bb online shopping sites to recommend?

marchies

Woke up at 330am worrying about the haze and its effects. Sigh. Moh advisory is for pregnant ladies to avoid outdoor activity. Everyone take care!

How are you guys coping when it comes to work though? I have to walk 10-15 min to get from house to mrt and then again from mrt to workplace. Employer unfortunately not giving directives on working from home. :(