EDD October

Triquetra

Oh my baby is really big size then.. she's at her week 28 only.. >.< Am still thinking to go for natural birth.. hope her size is not too big to me... try to take lesser carbo.. take more meat and vege.. that helps!!
Dont worry too much.
Babies grow at different rate :)

And well I gave birth to a chubby 3.66 kgs naturally! xD

joanneneo

Now i know the system... they split into 2 column to apply.
must apply 2times. from a - b date then c -d date.. so ma fan.. LOL...
I mostly will be going off at 19th Sept. :D

Triquetra

Now i know the system... they split into 2 column to apply.
must apply 2times. from a - b date then c -d date.. so ma fan.. LOL...
I mostly will be going off at 19th Sept. :D
Maybe they divide to 2 * 8 weeks.
Employer paid ML and Government paid ML xD

Triquetra

Ya, that why i was confuse at first LOL.
Looking forward to see my prince.. :D
My hubby's sister just give birth last sat. so cute baby girl... eyes so bright.
Hehehe but still enjoy your remaining 'me time' first!
I am migrating to the house's bathroom soon -.-"

nattynat

mine is 2 months and 8 weeks. starting my maternity leave on 19/08 so i have to return to the office on 16/01. still thinking when i should clear my 5 days of marriage leave.

Triquetra

mine is 2 months and 8 weeks. starting my maternity leave on 19/08 so i have to return to the office on 16/01. still thinking when i should clear my 5 days of marriage leave.
Your maternity leave that long?
I know some foreign banks in Singapore that give up to 6 months maternity leave >.<"

Triquetra

I will be breastfeeding for 3months only then back to work.
I hope to breastfeed as long as possible but I know it's tough.
I only managed to breastfeed my first for 3 months with much struggles and discomfort.
My office not that pumping friendly so I am still having a headache how to compromise work and breastfeeding -_-

nattynat

I hope to breastfeed as long as possible but I know it's tough.
I only managed to breastfeed my first for 3 months with much struggles and discomfort.
My office not that pumping friendly so I am still having a headache how to compromise work and breastfeeding -_-
me too!! i intend to breastfeed for as long as i can.
my office is not pumping friendly either. pantry is too tiny to breastfeed. no spare room. only the toilet cubicle, which i wouldn't want to express inside also. might have to go to the hotel next door to ask for a nursing room or something. can't possible pump at my seat cuz my office is open concept.

Alisa

i went for my mthly check up this afternoon and finally know my glucose tolerant test result, pass for the 1st 2 hours but fall on the last... so doc say i have a bit of diabetes.. today is my 28th week and my baby is 1.4 kg so he say my baby is 1 week bigger... water in my water bag still alot so have to avoid sugary things... need to go for a A6 scan on 29 Aug to see whether my placenta got shift up or not... total weight gain on me is 6kg.

Stephy126

i went for my mthly check up this afternoon and finally know my glucose tolerant test result, pass for the 1st 2 hours but fall on the last... so doc say i have a bit of diabetes.. today is my 28th week and my baby is 1.4 kg so he say my baby is 1 week bigger... water in my water bag still alot so have to avoid sugary things... need to go for a A6 scan on 29 Aug to see whether my placenta got shift up or not... total weight gain on me is 6kg.
Did you take a special glucose test? During my regular check up, the nurses will check on 3 things : Blood pressure, Urine & Weight. Am at my week 28 too and my baby is about 1.5kg (almost double up from her weight a month ago). My total weight gain is 3 kg.

yinching

Did you take a special glucose test? During my regular check up, the nurses will check on 3 things : Blood pressure, Urine & Weight. Am at my week 28 too and my baby is about 1.5kg (almost double up from her weight a month ago). My total weight gain is 3 kg.
Hi,

Same too, the nurse will checkon these 3 things for my regular checkup too. I'm going for my checkup this friday evening, recently stomach not feeling well and always go toilet poo poo.

joanneneo

I am going for my check up today.. hope everything well. :D
Today is my 3rd day back to work.... still cannot cope... very tired.. rest too long leh and baby is so active during the night, didnt manage to get enough rest.

Wake up in the middle of the night and make bun to eat... LOL.