EDD October

Triquetra

My gynae said that I am tall enough for my weight -_-"'
Yah am always into high carbohydrate food like rice, bread, noodles, chocolates etc

Alisa

Yah am always into high carbohydrate food like rice, bread, noodles, chocolates etc
Then did yr gynae say yr sugar level high? I also like rice, potato which are high in carbo and he told me to cut down... how many weeks are you in now?

nattynat

haha!! me too!! too much sweets, chocolates and high carbo food. and spicy food :p
i also gained that much weight. pre pregnancy was about 48kg and now about 65kg. gynae didn't mention anything about cutting down though

I'm seeing my Gynae on Sat. too. Cross fingers. My edd is 7 oct but he thinks will most probably deliver in Sept. Cant believe it's so close. I'm
Currently bugged by backache. So difficult to sleep can't lie flat, can't lie on right or left. Urghhh!
Besides Chocygurlz, anyone else has sleeping problem too? My back is killing me too. I can't imagine as my tummy grows even more. I try to do back stretches to ease it and get my HB to just rub it. I mean not massaging but just lightly rubbing up and down.

Then take it easy. Most importantly you and your baby are healthy. Lose weight after this :)

Strangely with the diet, I've grown to like sweets like chocolates and ice cream and cakes which I didn't like before this.

At week 24 i only gain 3.8kg. now waiting for next week to weight again to see how much i gain.
Alisa! How can you only gain 3.8kg?? We share the same EDD but I gained double of your weight. Whoa, you don't really eat? Do you feel hungry frequently. For me, I can't eat too much at each meal but I eat almost every 2-3 hours.

nattynat

Besides Chocygurlz, anyone else has sleeping problem too? My back is killing me too. I can't imagine as my tummy grows even more. I try to do back stretches to ease it and get my HB to just rub it. I mean not massaging but just lightly rubbing up and down.
I have sleeping problems too. So I either sleep with alot of pillows propped behind my back while lying on the side or sitting up. But I still have to keep changing positions cuz after awhile I seem to have difficulty breathing. I get my husband to rub my back lightly as well.

yinching

I have sleeping problems too. So I either sleep with alot of pillows propped behind my back while lying on the side or sitting up. But I still have to keep changing positions cuz after awhile I seem to have difficulty breathing. I get my husband to rub my back lightly as well.
Hi,

You put another pillow when you sleep and see whether can improve your breathing. I got nose block and difficultly in breathing too, the gynae ask me put another pillow when sleeping. Recently I also got sleeping problem, always change positions. maybe becos of our stomach getting bigger.

Stephy126

So far I managed to sleep well.. thou I have some weird weird dreams from time to time.. and my body temperature increase alot.. I sweat easily nowadays...

Stephy126

Alisa! How can you only gain 3.8kg?? We share the same EDD but I gained double of your weight. Whoa, you don't really eat? Do you feel hungry frequently. For me, I can't eat too much at each meal but I eat almost every 2-3 hours.
I eat lesser nowadays and my friends commented that I have 'slim' down. Even my hubby commented that my face is not chubby as usual... Most of the time, I will have craving for kaya toast after each meal.. guess my baby gal loves kaya toast alot eh...

nattynat

So far I managed to sleep well.. thou I have some weird weird dreams from time to time.. and my body temperature increase alot.. I sweat easily nowadays...
I've been perspiring alot more since the start of pregnancy. Probably cuz of the change of hormones? The perspiration seems to attract more bacteria faster as well. I always smell like my husband after he runs when I perspire nowadays. bleurgh
I tend to get alot of weird dreams also. What's yours about?

nattynat

Hi,

You put another pillow when you sleep and see whether can improve your breathing. I got nose block and difficultly in breathing too, the gynae ask me put another pillow when sleeping. Recently I also got sleeping problem, always change positions. maybe becos of our stomach getting bigger.

haha.. I've used up all the pillows and cushions on my bed :p

Stephy126

I've been perspiring alot more since the start of pregnancy. Probably cuz of the change of hormones? The perspiration seems to attract more bacteria faster as well. I always smell like my husband after he runs when I perspire nowadays. bleurgh
I tend to get alot of weird dreams also. What's yours about?
My weird dreams consists of terrapin, crab, flooded, vacation and the most recent one is that I am suppose to be the bridesmaid of a friend of mine.. and on the day of her wedding.. i saw myself keep combing my hair and trying to tie my hair.. however, I failed to tie my hair.. then only realize that am bald...

Triquetra

I eat lesser nowadays and my friends commented that I have 'slim' down. Even my hubby commented that my face is not chubby as usual... Most of the time, I will have craving for kaya toast after each meal.. guess my baby gal loves kaya toast alot eh...
My second trimester craving was kaya toast... especially Ya Kun's with thick thick chilled butter =X

Triquetra

I'm seeing my Gynae on Sat. too. Cross fingers. My edd is 7 oct but he thinks will most probably deliver in Sept. Cant believe it's so close. I'm
Currently bugged by backache. So difficult to sleep can't lie flat, can't lie on right or left. Urghhh!
What makes him think that u will deliver early?
My official EDD is 2nd Oct and by scan it is 30 Sept...
However my instinct tells me that I will deliver earlier than both dates -_-"

Alisa

i will eat normal meals. if in between im hungry, i will eat plain biscuit. like morning i eat breakfast around 7am, will get hungry around 10+ to 11+ but as my lunch time is 12.30pm so i will wait till 12.30pm then eat my lunch. then hungry again around 4+ to 5+ then i eat biscuit lor. if at night around 10+ still feel hungry, i will not eat le. cuz my cousin told me, if i start to eat supper, my baby will also have the habit of eating supper wan.

Alisa

I took the glucose test and result is normal.
I am currently 30+ weeks :)
im waiting for my result next week. acutally i took the test last sat but when i call the clinic, they say they will call me back but never... then next mon is my appointment so will till then to see my result lor. my colleague said, if the clinic never call me should be good news. hee...

im having problem sleeping... will always wake up and difficult to sleep back... and these 2 days i got tired very early and sleep at 10pm.