EDD Sep 2010

mrs_eg

once we went out on the stroller around hougang mall. after feed, she slept from 3pm all the way till the moment we got home which was 9pm!!! hahaha... we were all joking about how much she enjoy going out that she would miss her feed!
Wah sounds very shiok.... Bet u try to bring her out more often!!! :)

mrs_eg

How are your babies' sleeping patterns at night now? Sometimes my girl is able to take her last feed at 1am and wake for the next feed at 6am for 2 nights - then sometimes she wakes every 2 hours to feed, fuss, or change diaper. @.@ Any tips or tricks to make her sleep longer throughout the night?
Hmmmm.... Mine still wakes up 2hrly at night, normally i will feed her... And she will go bac to sleep....

lekdao

sort of...
sometimes put her down 5-10 mins later... she will realise and she will wake up........... :embarrassed:
especially one the cot...

if yaolan... sometimes she will sometimes wont.... still monitoring...
hahaha

if carrying her... go out... sit car... what ever movements... she still sleep very soundly... today put her in stroller walk around compass point... not too long after... about 15-20mins later, she wake up again...
If not wrong, i think the baby woke up easily coz they missed your body smell. Try putting your used clothing beisde her and see how.

nightingale

If not wrong, i think the baby woke up easily coz they missed your body smell. Try putting your used clothing beisde her and see how.
Hmm... used clothing! I shouldn't have washed my last night's tee shirt onto which my girl regurgitated milk all over hahaha! >.<
Maybe that is why some babies prefer to sleep in the parents' bed rather than in their own cots?

mecolemummy

Mecole, which carrier are you using? I am using the Ergo sport but my girl seems to get very warm inside and would tend to fuss a bit, even in an air-conditioned shopping mall. Or maybe I didn't adjust her snugly enough against my body?
I'm using Beco Baby Carrier... it has a infant insert so baby can fit in better. I adjust her real tightly on me... so she can put her head on my chest and hear my heart beat. Maybe you can try adjusting tighter? I have the Baby Bjorn too... but dont like how the carrier hold baby's head... think maybe it's better for older use. ^^

Haha.... Tis is true.... But my dear daughter prefers me to carry her chest to chest instead of face down on the bed... She gets pretty unsettled... It is wierd though that she prefers my bony chest to the cushy bed... Hahaha
I think your daughter wants to be close to mummy. She recognizes your smell. Hee.

Very interesting - mine too! At first we were quite worried about lying her on her front, but she really does sleep better and longer! She doesnt startle as frequently in this position. We also lie her on her side to pat her bumbum when we wanna put her to sleep sometimes.

How are your babies' sleeping patterns at night now? Sometimes my girl is able to take her last feed at 1am and wake for the next feed at 6am for 2 nights - then sometimes she wakes every 2 hours to feed, fuss, or change diaper. @.@ Any tips or tricks to make her sleep longer throughout the night?
I try not to let her sleep somuch in the day so that she won't wake up so often at night. My daughter pattern not very fix yet but usually like yours wakes up 2 plus 3 am for feed then 6 plus again. Sometimes we trynot to let her sleep so much in the day but she choose to then she may stay awake quite biting the middle of the night before she settles into her sleep.

mecolemummy

Wah sounds very shiok.... Bet you try to bring her out more often!!! :)
to be frank... hehe... we go out almost everyday!!! hahaha... loving it! but everytime i will bring pomolo leave out jus for old wife tales... and clean her up with the flower water after 6pm. Pantang abit... :p

xian

Hmmmm.... Mine still wakes up 2hrly at night, normally i will feed her... And she will go bac to sleep....
Mine too. She wakes up every 2 hour for milk. How much are you feeding yours? Keep pondering if mine is normal as see quite alot babies able to slp longer le.

mrs_eg

to be frank... hehe... we go out almost everyday!!! hahaha... loving it! but everytime i will bring pomolo leave out just for old wife tales... and clean her up with the flower water after 6pm. Pantang abit... :p
Ya ... Im not allowed to bring baby out at night too..

Mine too. She wakes up every 2 hour for milk. How much are you feeding yours? Keep pondering if mine is normal as see quite alot babies able to sleep longer .
I latch her on... Hav no idea exactly hw much... But at night she normally drink one side n sleep.. 2 hrs later drink the other side n sleep... No need much coaxing she will jus sleep

mecolemummy

Mummies, what brand diaper are you ladies using for ur baobei? I have try so many different brands... goo.n, huggies, drypers, nepia, pureen, pampers and i love fitti 360 the best! Love the stretchable waistband and grip tape. The newborn size fit her till now but changing to small once finish. I can trust the diaper to last up to 5-6 hours! The best part... It's cheap! Drypers are good too... i love those with stretchable waistband... no mess from the top. What do you think ladies?^^

lovemk87

Ya ... Im not allowed to bring baby out at night too..

I latch her on... Hav no idea exactly hw much... But at night she normally drink one side n sleep.. 2 hours later drink the other side n sleep... No need much coaxing she will just sleep
how long does your baby feed on each side?

lovemk87

Mummies, what brand diaper are you ladies using for your baobei? I have try so many different brands... goo.n, huggies, drypers, nepia, pureen, pampers and i love fitti 360 the best! Love the stretchable waistband and grip tape. The newborn size fit her till now but changing to small once finish. I can trust the diaper to last up to 5-6 hours! The best part... It's cheap! Drypers are good too... i love those with stretchable waistband... no mess from the top. What do you think ladies?^^
my boy using petpet... not bad & cheap as well :)
anybody tried NTUC housebrand diapers??

Mummies, what brand diaper are you ladies using for your baobei? I have try so many different brands... goo.n, huggies, drypers, nepia, pureen, pampers and i love fitti 360 the best! Love the stretchable waistband and grip tape. The newborn size fit her till now but changing to small once finish. I can trust the diaper to last up to 5-6 hours! The best part... It's cheap! Drypers are good too... i love those with stretchable waistband... no mess from the top. What do you think ladies?^^
i am using petpet, it's quite good and cheap too!

my boy using petpet... not bad & cheap as well :)
anybody tried NTUC housebrand diapers??
i tried NTUC brand diapers for my elder son the last time, not very good. you need to change quite often, so in the end the price is about the same as other brands. i use pet pet too, i think it's absorbent and cheap too,

lekdao

Hmm... used clothing! I shouldn't have washed my last night's tee shirt onto which my girl regurgitated milk all over hahaha! >.<
Maybe that is why some babies prefer to sleep in the parents' bed rather than in their own cots?

Yes, but i dun experience this.
I tired to let my elder gal to sleep with me, but she still crys. In the end i resort to sarong and it works.

My younger gal dun hv to chance to sleep with me coz the elder gal will cry coz of jealouscy. hahaha .... They are very sensitive, they know their sibling is on the way b4 u know u r pregnant. So when planning for # 2, start to educate them early the coming sibling and also sharing of things.