EDD Sep 2014

Yingver07

Hi Yingver07, Very coincidentally, I am also due on 10 Sep AND I am also seeing KC Yeo from TMC AND I am also going for my oscar on 28 Feb! =)
Hi Raindrop, woah..too coincident already. Haha! Guess we will see each other but dont know who we are.

How old are you? Is this ur #1?

lalagal

Dear Mummies/Mummies to be,

Kindly take note that pre-orders for Year 2014 are now available. Kindly confirm your orders with a deposit to avoid disappointment as home made rice wine are based on made to order quantities. Customization for wine (i.e.yellow wine) also available upon request. Please call/sms for details.

For orders <5, kindly sms/call to check if I've ready stock ;)

-Homemade PURE rice wine, SWEET, FRAGRANT and YUMMY!
-For use in confinement cooking/daily cooking
-Multiple health benefits
-Cash upon collection/delivery only
-Deposit of $10 is needed to be transfer to confirm orders for <8 bottles
-Deposit of $50 is needed to be transfer to confirm orders for >9 bottles

-SMS will be sent to buyer to confirm order once deposit receives
-If interested, kindly call/sms 86091297 (faster response) or email to healthy_living2013@yahoo.com to place orders

**Orders of >8 bottles of rice wine, free delivery to 1 location, FREE 1x500g of rice pulp
**Orders of <8 bottles of rice wine or red rice pulp, self-collect or delivery(Delivery charge of $10 applies)

Pricing
750ml of red rice wine - $18
750ml of yellow rice wine - $18
500ml of red/yellow rice pulp - $6

Thank you dear mummies who were satisfied customers of mine. Thank you for your support for recommending friends to me and bless ya and love ones with good health! :)

vainpot

Hi there mummies,

I'm first time mummy here.. My edd is 15 sep..

Do you all think we should start a group chat using whatsapp??

chiyocha

Thanks ladies for the consolidated table..will be easy for us to encourage one another on as the date draws near!

Just wondering, how many mommies are there are badly affected during the first trimester? I am just past wk 9 and already, my morning sickness is consistently so bad that i cant bring myself to work regularly..i am taking more MCs than usual and i feel so embarrassed about it. Also feel bad because i didnt tell anyone (except my direct boss) about my pregnancy. cant help feeling that all my colleagues must be saying that i am "caogeng-ing" :-(

annytanoke

Thanks ladies for the consolidated table... :)

Chiyocha: me too... im dragging myself to work everyday! I even had hospital leave for 2 weeks.... :( still feeling very very weak now... fyi im 10 weeks now. Hopefully I will get better soon...

raindrop

Chiyocha, I'm sure your colleagues will be understanding once they know why you are taking many MCs. Preg women really need to rest more, esp in the 1st tri. =)

annytanoke, 1st tri is the worse. after that should be better, hang in there.

I'm 1 of the lucky ones who do not get morning sickness. Even then, i'm feeling really tired. Like this morning, really feel like getting MC to sleep the day away. I have an older boy so I can't rest when I'm off work. Looking forward to 2nd tri! =)

Cheer up, mummies!!!

YATIE75

hope 2nd trimester will be better for all of us ... even though this is my 5th pregnancy but this time round my 1st trimester was quite bad compared to my previous pregnancy. i am too tired to wake up every morning and have been feeling sick since my
7 week pregnancy. Been seeing the GP few times as my cough was killing me .... but doc cant give strong cough medicine due
to my early stage of pregnancy . Now i'm entering my 11 weeks and hope by next two weeks will be a better days for me and all of us ..... cant wait to see my little one this wednesday .... :)

clap

MS hasn't been treating me very well either... on the bright side, it's waaay better than when in weeks 6 & 7 (full day sickness).

Nowadays the air doesn't smell so good, how are you mommies coping with the smelly air?

MummaDiya

Hi there mummies,

I'm first time mummy here.. My edd is 15 sep..

Do you all think we should start a group chat using whatsapp??
Good idea! Or even a Facebook group? Can we start one so we can post stuff and be more frequent in replies... I hardly check this thread... seems like I missed so much in the last 2 weeks ;P

vainpot

Good idea! Or even a Facebook group? Can we start one so we can post stuff and be more frequent in replies... I hardly check this thread... seems like I missed so much in the last 2 weeks ;P
No prob.. lets vote for FB or apps??

Nx week is my 12weeks & nx gynae visit! I'm so excited!!

MummaDiya

Hi all, i seldom log in to this forum also as i felt that it's too quite. Maybe you guys wanna join Motherhood forum?
http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/2014-09-september-2014.63719/
I'm in the Sept facebook group that is created by one of the mummies in Motherhood forum, pm the mummy to join the fb group.
Great! Who do we PM on Facebook? I'll like to join the group... My fren heard abt last weekend baby fair in her EDD FB group... I am first time mummy so will certainly like to be on top of all the "events" so am not so lost :001_302: