EDD Sep 2014

serena25

Hi vainpot, yah im really excited bout this one, coz ive had 2 mc before.

I'll be goin to KK for my appt.
How bout u?

vainpot

Hello mummies.. anyone good gynae to recommend? Have decided to change gynae.. EDD end of sept :)
U got any preference hospital that you want to deliver at? As for me I wana deliver at Mt A, so I source for gynae who can deliver there...
Juz nice my fren recommend me Dr Chen and I feel that he is nice n friendly, maybe talk abit fast at times..

raindrop

Welcome xshan! Perhaps you would like to let us know your preference about gynae? male/female? lor sor or chop chop type? location is also quite important. It might be easier for fellow mummies to recommend.

My gynae is male. He's the chop chop type. His clinic is at Thomson Medical Center but you can choose to give birth at Mt A too. Chose him because of his many years (more than 20 years) of experience when having my 1st baby. Have recommended 2 friends to them so far and they are quite happy with the recommendation. OKay with both natural and c-sect birth. Oh, 1 bad thing is the waiting time at his clinic is usually quite long.

I heard some gynaes more pro c-sec birth nowadays because easier to schedule their time.

Just some info for you for your reference. I don't get commission :bbtongue:

xshan

Im fine w both male or female. Currently staying at the east. Would prefer gynae who will atleast take mummy's weight, blood pressure etc. Hate it when they just rush through :( Anyway this is my 2nd pregnancy. Not v happy w the first one though.

chiyocha

Hi Clap, i cant stand the occasional smoky smell of the air too!! i mostly camp next to my air purifier so i get a constant dose of fresh air hahaha..try not to use air fragrances because i've heard that the chemicals can be harmful for the little one inside you. They are afterall, artificial.

welcome and congrats serena25!

raindrop

I only tried 1 gynae. I thought that's basic. The clinic asst or nurse will usually take my weight and blood pressure when I arrive, then i go for the urine test. then wait for my turn with the doc.

Where was your first gynae?

raindrop

Can I check if anyone would be interested in this dress?

ASOS Maternity | ASOS Maternity Exclusive Kate Dress With Belt And Scoop Neck at ASOS in yellow in UK size 8.

I was very blur and ordered the same dress in the same size in 2 different orders. haha...I bought at 12.50 pounds so that'll be around SGD$25. Please pm me if anyone is interested. I'll also be posting in the 'to sell' section.

sizing reference: UK 8 = EU 36 = US 4. EU sizing is used by mango and zara if you buy from them. and it's maternity style so it's built to accommodate the boobs and the tummy. =)

YATIE75

Hi Xshan ,

My gynae is Dr Denas Chandra from Parkway East Hospital . He has his own clinic in Aljunied. Dr Denas Chandra is a very nice guy
and very gentle towards his patients. He helped with to deliver my 4 kids and now am still seeing him for my this current pregnancy.
I've reccomended to my sis and she was quite happy and comfortable with this service for both her deliveries.

Even the nurses at both his clinic in Aljunied and PEH are all friendly . Every visit the nurses will take our weight and blood pressure before
entering the Doc's room . Upon seeing the Doc , he will normally ask you how are u gg on and have any problems or questions. Thereafter
he will recheck again your blood pressure and do ultrasound to check your bb measurement . lastly he will tell you on how yr bb is doing
and how much yr bb has grow.

Hope you will get the right gynae for yourself soon..... :)

xshan

Hello Yatie75.. Thanks for your recommendation.. Btw how's his charges? I heard some gynae do not have packages..

YATIE75:858949 said:
Hi Xshan ,

My gynae is Dr Denas Chandra from Parkway East Hospital . He has his own clinic in Aljunied. Dr Denas Chandra is a very nice guy
and very gentle towards his patients. He helped with to deliver my 4 kids and now am still seeing him for my this current pregnancy.
I've reccomended to my sis and she was quite happy and comfortable with this service for both her deliveries.

Even the nurses at both his clinic in Aljunied and PEH are all friendly . Every visit the nurses will take our weight and blood pressure before
entering the Doc's room . Upon seeing the Doc , he will normally ask you how are u gg on and have any problems or questions. Thereafter
he will recheck again your blood pressure and do ultrasound to check your bb measurement . lastly he will tell you on how yr bb is doing
and how much yr bb has grow.

Hope you will get the right gynae for yourself soon..... :)

YATIE75

Hello Yatie75.. Thanks for your recommendation.. Btw how's his charges? I heard some gynae do not have packages..
Hi Xshan ,

I've just went for my check up on wednesday and paid for the package for $700.00 . This $700 is the maternity package which covers your check up , ultrasound and
vitamins. The doctor fee's for delivery will be paid together with hospital charges.

raindrop

back from my oscar scan. bb looks ok. quite active even during the scan, bobbling up and down. haha...

so did I actually see you, yingver07, at TMC today?

I remember seeing someone with red-dyed hair at the x-ray lab as well as at KC Yeo Clinic. Is that you? =)

minion

Hi all mtb!

My edd is 16th Sept. First kid. Absolutely lost and felt its going to be looooong journey of learning how to be a good mummy.

Is there a fb group to join? This thread seems quiet.