EDD Sept 2012 mummies!

purpur

Congrats felicity, thumbs up for u , u go wif out epi .. n seems ur labour is fast for 1st timer .. e contraction still bearable huh ??

Anyway hav a Gd rest, feel happy for u .. finally is over :)

Kary2500

Delivered :) contraction starts at 7+, delivered at 11:50am. Natural with vacuum, with gas, without epi. Damn shag!!!
Congratulations our new mommy!!! Sooo happy for you and really proud of you that you did it without epi... You must be over the moon holding your baby in your arms finally after sooo many months of waiting.. All the walking and climbing of stairs paid off for you... :))) I'm super excited after reading your comment..

Lingz12

felicity:684283 said:
Delivered :) contraction starts at 7+, delivered at 11:50am. Natural with vacuum, with gas, without epi. Damn shag!!!
Congrats Felicity on ur bb girl! Ur labour is so fast! And without epi somemore! So envious! Rest well rest well! :D

felicity

Thank you everyone!! :) bb is 3.36kg... I'm glad it was fast, I was actually going all mad and dramatic over the pain, any longer I may not tahan it without epi!! Haha... Yes with episiotomy... I was too shag to react to the stitching but there was a jab before cutting of course... Doc says my pain tolerance super high, staying motionless throughout his stitching and other things that were done "down there"... But I was just tooooo tired from the pushing... Plus no breakfast, running out of energy.

Thank you everyone!! :) bb is 3.36kg... I'm glad it was fast, I was actually going all mad and dramatic over the pain, any longer I may not tahan it without epi!! Haha... Yes with episiotomy... I was too shag to react to the stitching but there was a jab before cutting of course... Doc says my pain tolerance super high, staying motionless throughout his stitching and other things that were done "down there"... But I was just tooooo tired from the pushing... Plus no breakfast, running out of energy.

wahh.. ur baby is definetely a chubby one!! congrats to you again!! U are really brave to do it without epi, i dont think i can survive ahhahaha..

have a good rest now coz motherhood starts from this moment onwards.. :)

MsSaggi

WTS: Tommee Tippee Stuffs.

Hi Mummies,

Am letting go a set of Tommee Tippee stuffs. Bought from Spring Maternity in July..

Consist of the followings:
- Electronic Steam Sterilizer
- Electronic Bottle & Food Warmer
- 36 disposable Breast Pad
- 3x 260mls/9fl oz breast& Bottle feeding
- 1x 150mls/5fl oz breast & bottle feeding
- Perfect fit pacifier
- Twin bottle insulated carrier
- Single bottle insulated carrier

Interested, pls PM me. Thanks.. ;D

Pinky32

Congrats, felicity! Pls continue to share and update your status to us. Have you start latching the bb already? So excited for you...

I went to gynae appt today, small baby at 2.3kgs at 35week 5 days. Need to pump in more protein to increase the weight. Gynae said observed decrease in ammonia fluid as well. Was put on CTG scan at the clinic to check for bb's heart beat and contraction as I am having some dull menses cramp starting last week. The scan result is ok, so waiting for next week appt check-up again.

lizzy2101

Told ya all your running/walking up and down the stairs baby will come out 38 weeks! :D i hope I can visit you and bring gifts but alas tummy heavy and lazy to move!!!

Kary2500

Ooooh nice weight too.. You are really brave to go through the pain.. I wanna see a picture too, I created an instagram Id but Neva used it and dunno the I'd now.. But share here or pm or fb... What does it feel like once u got to hold ur baby ?? And have u started nursing already ? I kno I hav so many questions, I guess it's cos I'm getting all excited.

nlipeng

Congrats to you feli!! And that was fast too, for first baby... Wa, I wish I could be that fast too.... Share share Bb picture ya!!!

Congrats Felicity!! That's a great weight for your baby, and you managed to do it without epidural! I'm sure you're making all the rest of us mummies here excited and nervous about our turn too! :)

I'm due for my gynae check tomorrow at 35 weeks. Hopefully baby is at a good weight! I can't wait for my turn to go into labour because this last month is killing me. :( Apart from a really terrible lower backache, my nausea has returned and I can barely keep any food down. And baby has been extremely violent inside, kicking my ribs and even reaching my back and she kicks so hard that it hurts! And my breathlessness is never ending, I can barely sleep nowadays. Pffffft. :(

By the way, just a heads up. Has any mummies started planning for their baby's Full Month yet? I was recommended these two which I think are quite cute and affordable for the gift packages. :) Sweetest Moments - Baby's Full Month Packages
cotton candy bakeshop

I'm starting to plan out for full month too.. A bit half hearted to do it, because if you ask me directly, i personally dont wanna do it. Just that, hubby seems like really eager want it. So sighz.. i thought of giving in to him so that during the baby's first year bday i get to do what i want for the party.. hahhahahah..

He wanted to engage neo garden because one of his colleague used them before and the food was really good.. But seems like alot of people engaging sweetest moments and some of my friends even recommending meihao99..

maybe mummies here can give more suggestions.. hehehe..