EDD Sept 2012 mummies!

Kary2500

Thanks eeneyminey!! Wooo I didn't know abt mrs Wong but Im watching the mrs Wong channel on tv... Playing the parentcraft DVD on bathing, breastfeeding, bb massage etc :)

i think too many ppl delivering? so not enough double room to convert to single room too? not sure... seems busy over here... i like it that i get many visitors and no one will complain :p cos it's advised to hv max 2 visitors at a time in shared rooms. but hubby and i hv many visitors already ^^

Oh the milo is during tea breaks n breakfast, just had lunch, no milo :p I'm not sure what alternatives they serve, maybe u can ask for other drinks?

They do serve cold fruit juice or cut fruits though...

edit~~~>> okay hubby went out for lunch and i got outta bed and grabbed my macbook... haha~ here's a link to the pic of my bb, around 40+ min after she was delivered :D
Felicity ur baby is soo cute ... I wish i could come see her and you, but I live so far away from Thomson... I feel like biting her cheeks..

Do all hospitals allow only 2 visitors in the shared rooms? Bahh my insurance only covers semi private rooms and I will hav my parents and hubby who will want to be dere the wwhole day.. Need to tell hubby to check on this.

nlipeng

sapphire, hahahahaah...it's normal to always go to toilet every time....i had the same feeling too....
don't worry...we are all the same...LOL..urge to go toilet is always there

hahahahaha...yr hubby is funny!! LOL

Mama we almost hv the same edd, sept 27 mine but doc said 37-42 weeks consider full term so as much as possible i wanna give birth after 37 weeks... My partner caucasian for sure baby is big, at 33 weeks my baby weigh 2.2 kg lol! Tomorrow next appointment and im 35 weeks 5 days so let's see how much i gain and baby :p btw im 16.5 kg when i weigh at 33 weeks lol!
ur baby's weight seems ok! mine was 2.3kg at wk 33... then 2.5kg at wk 35... i've put on abt 10kg so far... from 54kg to 64kg... :p

ur baby's weight seems ok! mine was 2.3kg at wk 33... then 2.5kg at wk 35... i've put on abt 10kg so far... from 54kg to 64kg... :p

Mamadino! I'm the same as you!! Hahaha! Just went for scan today and baby is 2,5kg at week 35. And she was 2.3kg two weeks ago too. And my weight gain is about the same as yours. :) when is your due date?

Felicity, your baby is gorgeous! :)

We should all add each other on Instagram or Facebook, maybe we can even organise outings next time or attend each other's baby First Month! That would be exciting. Hahaha!

Do add me up on Instagram - Sophieisabanana
Or on Fb too - sssstarscream89@live.com

JIA YOU MOMMIES!

erlina040

Ya, me too.. Whole night have very disturbed sleep, woke up either for toilets, if not, just do not know which position is best to sleep..

My bb only weighs 2kg at week 33. Gg to see gynae this coming Monday, which will be my week 35. Hope she will put on more weight.

Any mummy putting your baby to infant care?

sept2980

I am still selling the full range of Abbott milk starting from stage 1, total comfort series and even neosure for premature babies. Kindly email me for pricing if you are keen to order. Nestle only stage 1 and 2 (nan Pro 1 and HA series). Mead Johnson stage 1 and 2 (enfalac and enfapro)

Currently I am able to get hold of some 1.8Kg of milk thus sharing this good deal with you guys for some savings,

Gain iq (1-3 years) 1.8Kg - $63 (min 6 tins)
Gain iq kid (3-6 years) 1.8Kg - $57 (min 6 tins)
Pediasure vanilla (1-10years) 1.8Kg - $72 (min 6 tins)

Enfagrow (1-3 years) 1.8Kg - $63 (min 6 tins)
Enfakid (3-6 years) 1.8Kg - $57 (min 6 tins)

For 1.8Kg get 12 tins FOC delivery, otherwise delivery will be at $7/trip.

These 1.8Kg are pre-order so waiting time will take some time (2-4 weeks) and qty is limited as well, however once the milk is in I contact you ASAP.

Sachets for sale:

Grow 3 vanilla - $1/sachet (exp 2013/7)
Grow 3-6 $5 discount vouchers - $1.50/voucher (exp 2013/7)

Similac total comfort stage 2 sachet - $1.50/sachet (exp 2013)

Glucerna Vanilla - $1/sachet

Nestle brown rice cereal/ rice cereal sachet - 20 cents each

--
Thanks

Milkmilksupply

Order form:

Name:
Contact number:
Email address:
Milk Type(Weight)/No. of tins (eg:Enfalac A+(900g)/13 tins):
Delivery address(if applicable) ($7 per delivery):

Collection points:
1. Clementi West Street 1 Blk 606 (near to West Coast plaza)
2. Jurong West Ave 5, Blk 723 (Appointment only - weekends evening)
3. Hougang St 92, Blk 941 Loading Bay (Appointment only - sat morning)

Once we received your orders, we will advise you on the delivery/collection date&time.

--
Thanks

Milkmilksupply

felicity

thank u all.. I love my bb's chubby cheeks too ^^ just like mine! :p

Felicity, your baby is gorgeous! :)

We should all add each other on Instagram or Facebook, maybe we can even organise outings next time or attend each other's baby First Month! That would be exciting. Hahaha!

Do add me up on Instagram - Sophieisabanana
Or on Fb too - sssstarscream89@live.com

JIA YOU MOMMIES!
I couldn't find u on instagram, can add me at 'nicedeed'

Gynae prescribed me some pills to boost milk supply n bb finally latched last night w nipple shield, n milk kicks in this morning! :D but my supplementary system bought le no use... If anyone needs do let me know, still brand new in box. Ytd my hubby bought at TMC parentcraft shop was last set... Now is need to get nipple puller cos my nipple won't come out n lactation consultant says get that better than nipple shield (which hubby also bought after another consultant recommend the supplementary system and nipple shield ytd)

Spent so much money in this stay >< I hope I'm rich can stay a few more days n let the nurses and consultants handle everything... Sigh, panicking now that I'm gonna discharge soon... Scared I dunno how to handle at home :/

Kary2500

Felicity your milk has come in quite fast... That's good for the baby and u.. Does it hurt when baby latches on ?? I've read that the nipple shield will help for when baby is latching cos then it won't hurt so much... Ur making me want my baby to come out now itself, but still telling her to cook till de end and den come out.. And you will be fine once you go home, everything will just come naturally...

Lizzy - ur baby's weight is good... Does dr Roland check for dilation?

lizzy2101

Lizzy - ur baby's weight is good... Does dr Roland check for dilation?
Not 35 weeks i think, i requested cos i feel pressure on my pelvis everyday and braxton hicks often. Maybe he o internal exam by 37 weeks to know if can give birth already or still must wait. I told him if i reach 37 and can already give birth then schedule me for induce :D and he agreed to it.

Piglim

Last night havin cramps on n off... Din slp well. This mornin 9am went toilet to pee then saw the tissue paper is pinkish in color... Waited for half an hr then when toilet to chk again.. Panty liner got bloody show.. Was so worried cos not havin contraction pain... Waked hubby up n called e gynae.. Was still thinking whether I shld bring my hospital bag along.. But felt abit weird cos no pain Le... Anw went down to gynae n was put on CTG machine to monitor baby's contraction..

M dilated 1cm Le... So doc says since I dont feel pain can go home n wait.. If start feelin pain then go directly to level 2...

So now back at home doing last min things.. Super ganjeong.. Hubby says hope it'll b tml not today. Haha cos he wants a longer weekend. ;)

Lingz12

Piglim:685056 said:
Last night havin cramps on n off... Din slp well. This mornin 9am went toilet to pee then saw the tissue paper is pinkish in color... Waited for half an hr then when toilet to chk again.. Panty liner got bloody show.. Was so worried cos not havin contraction pain... Waked hubby up n called e gynae.. Was still thinking whether I shld bring my hospital bag along.. But felt abit weird cos no pain Le... Anw went down to gynae n was put on CTG machine to monitor baby's contraction..

M dilated 1cm Le... So doc says since I dont feel pain can go home n wait.. If start feelin pain then go directly to level 2...

So now back at home doing last min things.. Super ganjeong.. Hubby says hope it'll b tml not today. Haha cos he wants a longer weekend. ;)
Wow! Looks like it will be ur turn next! Jia you! Keep us updated!

felicity

Wow Piglim jiayou!! Hv a smooth delivery!! So excited for you now! :D

Ermmm I think mine is colostrum not milk yet but bb will suckle till satisfied so is good :) TMC gave us some milk now we dunno what to do with them ><

with nipple shield feels ok, a bit sore sore when suckling but not v bad... When using the nipple puller v sore ><