How to sleep...

apollo

Huh? Pregnant still must go market with in laws? Why afternoon can't nap? Gotta cook for in laws? Pregnant ladies should rest more, this is what my gynae told me. Did you tell your hubby about your aching spine? Maybe can ask him massage your back a little for you?
yup my gynae also said that... she said one of the reaons is becos once baby is out, we will not get to rest & slp well for at least 20yrs :tlaugh:

hakisumi

Huh? Pregnant still must go market with in laws? Why afternoon can't nap? Gotta cook for in laws? Pregnant ladies should rest more, this is what my gynae told me. Did you tell your hubby about your aching spine? Maybe can ask him massage your back a little for you?
haha...no la.. not those old daes in-laws bully DIL, i follow them to see what i feel like eating den buy lor.. take it like a mrng walk and hv breakfast at the same time..:tlaugh:

chiro

i bot a body pillow6weeks before mybaby's arrival..its a gigantic bolster..good investment to tide me thru the uncomfortable nights

-jOanna

before preg, i preferred to sleep on my tummy. so can you imagine how i survived for that 38weeks? haha! i tried to sleep on my left but usually will wake up realising i've turn to my back... i couldnt care much on which position is good or not good, just sleep which ever position i feel comfortable in :001_302:
before pregnant I also like to slp on my tummy and only on my tummy i can fall aslp.. been 5mths i slp on my sides le.. when my left is aching i will auto wake up and turn to right side and slp again.. ahh..

bellerichez

I tend to sleep to my side, whether left or right doesn't matter.. however, I hate the sudden leg cramps. Those will make my scream, and my husband will keep asking me to relax while helping me pull my leg straight.. now he's going to Australia during my week 36, 37 for work, I'm worried about coping without him..
I do experience cramps on my leg too and that's something i hate about. After the cramp leg will feel pain.

bellerichez

haha...no .. not those old daes in-laws bully daughter in law, i follow them to see what i feel like eating then buy .. take it like a mrng walk and have breakfast at the same time..:tlaugh:
Oh. I thought they "torture" you, every morning must go market with them. Luckily it's not.

bellerichez

before pregnant I also like to sleep on my tummy and only on my tummy i can fall aslp.. been 5mths i sleep on my sides .. when my left is aching i will auto wake up and turn to right side and sleep again.. ahh..
Sometime i feel the right side very pain if i've been sleeping on the right side for too long.

mummypooh

HI All,

Im also starting to have sleeping probs, coz i like to toss to my right & left throughout the whole nite. So when i put pillows under my legs or in bet my legs, those pillows will defintely drop out d bed when i turn.kekek

Last nite is my 1st time encounter leg cramp, it was so painful until i woke up from my sleep. I quickly massage my calves to ease d numbness...Then after,couldnt return to my sleep liao. Im curious, wat actually cause leg cramps when sleeping?

Cheers :001_302: