Interested to slim down via acupuncture. Any recommendation?

Ange

Did you follow the diet plan, time interval and sleeping hr? I did not lose more muscle during the 2nd review although still got lose abit but got improve from the first review. Yup, when i was about to hit my ideal weight.. it become slower as the fats in our body is getting lesser hence will lose slower.

yulian

Hi yulian,
welcome to here. are you also a mummy? how big is your baby now? mine near to 1 year, finally!
ic, the programme i was under is acupuncture weight loss programme, include of detoxofication, dietary planning and acupuncture treatment. duration is about 4 months. i lost 17kg which is back to pre preggy figure and lost another kg after that.

i had replied your email on more details and contact. you may want to go for consultation, do a body test and proper checking with my consultant first.
can add me in msn as well :)
Hi laypeng, i went for consultation with your consultant and yesterday, quite comfortable with them and signed up the programme. and i talked to a customer there, she lost 10kg in 2 months. :elvis:will start on next week and i need to lose at least 15kg of fat and i hope to lose 17-18kg like you too.

by the way what is your msn? same as email address? if any question can i ask you?

Last edited:

LayPeng

hi Lloyd2009, think when review you better have more talk with consultant, as let them check for your sleeping, meal interval and what did you eat, got to follow the plan ya. me and my SIL and also few friends was under this programme too , sometime muscle did dropped but fat never gain also. after that muscle gained and fat dropped

yes, when my fat get lessen the progress will be slower but it did not stop dropping or stagnant because my consultant re-planned when my review to let it drop again

Last edited:

chezzee

Hi chezzee,

No need to shy off, i also quite big size in the past. But are you still on BF? If yes, you are not allow to do acupuncture treatment.
Hi Ange,

heehee... hope i also can be a success story. i signed up yest already. i go from XL to M i very happy alr, no need to go down to S.
no more breastfeeding.

cheers!

LayPeng

Hi laypeng, i went for consultation with your consultant and yesterday, quite comfortable with them and signed up the programme. and i talked to a customer there, she lost 10kg in 2 months. :elvis:will start on next week and i need to lose at least 15kg of fat and i hope to lose 17-18kg like you too.

by the way what is your msn? same as email address? if any question can i ask you?
Hi yulian,
ya she is quite friendly but need to show her your result. ic, you target 15kg first then see if can reach 18kg or not because sometime you no need to lose so much because body still need some fat to protect body. me need to lose 17-18kg is because in the analysis test i do need to lose that much.
yes my msn same as email, sure can add me at elainelaypeng@hotmail.com hope i can help to answer but some question really need to consult consultant better.
meanwhile, enjoy first before next week.

LayPeng

Hi Ange,

heehee... hope i also can be a success story. i signed up yest already. i go from XL to M i very happy already, no need to go down to S.
no more breastfeeding.

cheers!

Hi chezzee, you can like me too. nice to chat with you. as what you told me, die die must show to people the $$ is worth, since spent already then might as well slim down and beauty and also health.
i from XL to S, when you on M size you will wan to go to S size.
happy healing okie? then start to slim down. remember to go back to monitor.

Lloyd2009

Hi chezzee, you can like me too. nice to chat with you. as what you told me, die die must show to people the $$ is worth, since spent already then might as well slim down and beauty and also health.
i from XL to S, when you on M size you will want to go to S size.
happy healing okie? then start to slim down. remember to go back to monitor.
Hi hi, after losing your fats, what did you do to firm up the loose skin? DO you exercise?

LayPeng

Hi hi, after losing your fats, what did you do to firm up the loose skin? DO you exercise?
cos i lost 17-18kg which is quite a lot. i did applied stretch mark cream and firming cream. no exercise because i have no time,i am working mummy.

jingjing

Hi yulian,
ya she is quite friendly but need to show her your result. ic, you target 15kg first then see if can reach 18kg or not because sometime you no need to lose so much because body still need some fat to protect body. me need to lose 17-18kg is because in the analysis test i do need to lose that much.
yes my msn same as email, sure can add me at elainelaypeng@hotmail.com hope i can help to answer but some question really need to consult consultant better.
Hi laypeng, has gave birth since last year, but cannot get rid of my fat on tummy, thigh and arms, even face! tried london weight spent a lot but does not have result, very demoralise and they are very hardsell.

i am very impressed on your result. do you mind to email me your consultant's contact and some details? i want to try out. thanks!

LayPeng

Hi laypeng, has gave birth since last year, but cannot get rid of my fat on tummy, thigh and arms, even face! tried london weight spent a lot but does not have result, very demoralise and they are very hardsell.

i am very impressed on your result. do you mind to email me your consultant's contact and some details? i want to try out. thanks!
hi jingjing,
congratulation. how big is your baby ?are you still on BF? yes i also heard my my sister In law said that those slimming center are using wraps and it does not really get rid of fat. somemore is very costly and hardsell.
do not worry, my consultant does not pushy and hardsell. she very friendly instead. and helps in focus on fat loss not just the weight loss.
sure but you never state your email so you can email me at elainelaypeng@hotmail.com or i've PM'ed you my programme details and contact. go for consultation with my consultant first then see how she advise base on the body analysis test report.

let me know if you still need more details

jingjing

hi jingjing,
congratulation. how big is your baby ?are you still on BF? yes i also heard my my sister In law said that those slimming center are using wraps and it does not really get rid of fat. somemore is very costly and hardsell.
do not worry, my consultant does not pushy and hardsell. she very friendly instead. and helps in focus on fat loss not just the weight loss.
sure but you never state your email so you can email me at elainelaypeng@hotmail.com or i've PM'ed you my programme details and contact. go for consultation with my consultant first then see how she advise base on the body analysis test report.

let me know if you still need more details
hi laypeng, nope i had stopped Breastfeeding when my baby was 3 months.
i had received the details and contact, will contact your consultant asap.Nice to chat with you in MSN.

that is great that your consultant does not do any hardselling. yes i want 18kg fat loss like you! i was quite chubby, after gave birth i gained more!

LayPeng

hi laypeng, nope i had stopped Breastfeeding when my baby was 3 months.
i had received the details and contact, will contact your consultant asap.Nice to chat with you in MSN.

that is great that your consultant does not do any hardselling. yes i want 18kg fat loss like you! i was quite chubby, after gave birth i gained more!
ic, you are welcome jingjing. anymore question just drop me a message will do. nice to chat with you as well. ya she is a very nice lady though. if you want to lose 18kg got to be more determined already. keep it up

Hi Laypeng,

Read thru a few threads, u had intro the mummies here to one slimming programme via accunpunture and have many successful stories.. u mind to pm me your consultant contact too?

Thanks

LayPeng

Hi Laypeng,

Read thru a few threads, you had intro the mummies here to one slimming programme via accunpunture and have many successful stories.. you mind to pm me your consultant contact too?

Thanks
hi venia_plena, nice to chat with u on msn, congrats on ur new born baby too. :) hope the details and contact is enough, do update me after consultation ok?

sh@ron

Hi yulian,
Hi laypeng,

I want to go for consultation with your consultant, just email you so please reply the contact details can? i gave birth for almost 1 year workout quite often but hard to get rid of my fat. sigh. amaze by your result, please advise.

Appreciate.

LayPeng

Hi laypeng,

I want to go for consultation with your consultant, just email you so please reply the contact details can? i gave birth for almost 1 year workout quite often but hard to get rid of my fat. sigh. amaze by your result, please advise.

Appreciate.
hi sh@ron,
so your baby almost same big as mine, boy or girl?
ya, i tried many methods too not so easy as guy.
thanks, how much you need to lose ? is it like me that much?
can i had replied your email with those details and contact.
can go for consultation as my consultant is quite friendly and not pushy kind.
if you have msn add me in elainelaypeng@hotmail.com too
:shyxxx:

LayPeng

Hi Lay Peng

I have 3 kids 2 boys of 3yr old , 20 month old and a 7mth old baby girl. Can email me your consultant detail to huiheng_0312@hotmail.com. Eh how much you spend for the course?

Thanks
Hi susern,
got boys and girl. congrats and can close production already. how much you need to lose? the package is base on individual fat and body condition. so better to meet up with my consultant and let her to advise you.
she will use the body analysis to test body fat, muslce too

sure, i had emailed you my package price, consultant's details and contact as well. if you still have any question can email me at elainelaypeng@hotmail.com

:wong19: