May i know where to get pregnant swimwear??

beerbelly

i saw FUNFIT has maternity swimsuit, but only saw it at Bugis Junction, hiding behind a mannequin. Its very plain, but for only $29.90, comes in black, blue, dark blue and maroon. Wanted to buy, but already 36weeks, and have not been swimming, so decided not to, hehe. If i do go swimming from now to due date, will just make do with my bikini and a singlet.

WinnieL

I went to FunFit yesterday at BHG Bugis.. and I bought the swim wear for just $29.90!! :Dancing_tongue: Good buy.

Store Locations

You may want to call the outlets first to see if they have stock, before going down.

iwan2noe

I went to FunFit yesterday at BHG Bugis.. and I bought the swim wear for just $29.90!! :Dancing_tongue: Good buy.

Store Locations

You may want to call the outlets first to see if they have stock, before going down.
Hi WinnieL,
Funfit is a good brand for pocket friendly mum :) I always goes for their sports braa.. hehe

How is the designs of their swim wear? 1 or 2 pcs set? Nice ? got varieties for its designs? hehe

it has been a long time since one can spot me at the sports apparels sections.. kekeke

WinnieL

Hi WinnieL,
Funfit is a good brand for pocket friendly mum :) I always goes for their sports braa.. hehe

How is the designs of their swim wear? 1 or 2 pcs set? Nice ? got varieties for its designs? hehe

it has been a long time since one can spot me at the sports apparels sections.. kekeke
1 pc. and quite basic single-toned designs. but important thing is, it's cheap! am not really keen on spending too much.

Jo90

is a one piece... but it look like a dress...:001_302: but it look nice..
Hi,

Wanna check, how do we choose the size of the swimsuit? My old suit is getting a bit tight too, and i also saw this one pc suit at kiddy palace (but it's $59.90)..

I haven't try it, so i dunno what size should i be gettin.. worried that if my tummy get bigger (now in my 17th week, but can see the tummy bulging out), i can't fit in again..

I also dun dare to wear bikini... =P

angelwendy

Hi,

Wanna check, how do we choose the size of the swimsuit? My old suit is getting a bit tight too, and i also saw this one pc suit at kiddy palace (but it's $59.90)..

I have not't try it, so i dont know what size should i be gettin.. worried that if my tummy get bigger (now in my 17th week, but can see the tummy bulging out), i can't fit in again..

I also dont dare to wear bikini... =P
Actually they comes in S, M , L.... they got fitting room also.. u can feel free to try out the size before u buy... but normally the pregnant swimwear got lots of space for the tummy de... & tummy there the cloth is very soft.. can stretch...so no worries... :001_302: i'm sure can fit till u reaching birth... u got discount card ma??

Jo90

Thanks AngelWendy!!

I finally got my swim suit today! A 1 pc suit, from Kiddy Palace. After discount: $48.50.

=P

Hehe.. going swimming tomorrow le!