MummySG Night Owls Club - MAY 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowpudding

Re: MummySG Night Owls Club

Tat doll house?! :p

U noe wat?! My that mobile musical!! The remote spoil!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrr.... How to sell?! :(
not doll house - now he buys the "decor furnitures" for it. :001_302:
ah?! can fix? if cannot - just throw. :)
did iggy "stunned" again for a while before going to zzzz after you wack his thighs?

autumn82

not doll house - now he buys the "decor furnitures" for it. :001_302:
ah?! can fix? if cannot - just throw. :)
did iggy "stunned" again for a while before going to zzzz after you wack his thighs?
:eek::eek::eek: Who is gonna wipe those furnitures? :embarrassed:

I tried unscrewing and still cannot. LOL. But it is functioning well w/o remote wor.. Throw abit wasted wor.

Of coz Iggy Stunned look then close eyes zzz. :x LOL

autumn82

Pud hun:

Dettol used oredi , need to add detergent too rite? Washing rags... :x 1st time using dettol. LOL.

yellowpudding

:eek::eek::eek: Who is gonna wipe those furnitures? :embarrassed:

I tried unscrewing and still cannot. LOL. But it is functioning well w/o remote wor.. Throw abit wasted wor.

Of coz Iggy Stunned look then close eyes zzz. :x LOL
of course he has to wipe cause he bought them - luckily they are still in boxes. if not.. chiam!

if it's functioning well, then should be still okay but put there a notice?
stunned then close eyes zzz?! sounds so cute...

btw... where are the rest?!!!! :err:

autumn82

of course he has to wipe cause he bought them - luckily they are still in boxes. if not.. chiam!

if it's functioning well, then should be still okay but put there a notice?
stunned then close eyes zzz?! sounds so cute...

btw... where are the rest?!!!! :err:
MIA. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male

CanCanMum said:
YES u r rite

i cannot live without newspapers for a minute of my time

my mind is fulla updated news about social, warfare, politics and ongoing discussions~~~everyone calls me a news guru~~~
Hahahaha ... exactly my sentiments.
So surprised to see you online despite being in very ulu Kranji ... just to make sure other people's computer doesn't hang.
:rofl: :rofl:

CanCanMum

Hahahaha ... exactly my sentiments.
So surprised to see you online despite being in very ulu Kranji ... just to make sure other people's computer doesn't hang.
no la~~~

i was back on Saturday evening liaoz

lols

slept too much and den woke up eyes wide awake so post somedin there lor

anyway dun go there....not worth $$ plus boring coz all crops are currently DEAD~~~

they are replanting the area and will be ready only 2 month's time :(

the one and only seafood restaurant there, Atlantis, serves mouth watering food though....so still worth a trip. Tat day was full house coz everyone drove there for pre-mother's day celebration. I award 90 outta 100 points. Thumbs up. Even my DH oso commented the food is good.

the SPA is nice oso...but not so compared to those in BALI or anywhere else la....(we all know la....heeee)

rooms are too small and too luxurious to be called a farm stay i tot. Resort but no resort feeling....its funny la...not here not there. Luxurious meaning the interior finishing matches somewhat like hotel, but external is woody and tropical...funny mix. Small and crampy. Oso too ex....the lifestyle doesnt suit old pple, coz my mum is scared of the outdoor bath :p......

other than that not much to be done.....relax oso not relax....lols....

they shd do something more to attract pple to stay....its 'looks' at present is definitely not good for business.

and worst if u compare it to those farm stays in Aussie and other countries for those who have been there....they dun hav luxurious rooms but its so enjoyable. I tot tat shd be the kinda concept lor.....disappointed....zzzz.....

pulau ubin resort oso not so bad.....price is cheaper somemore.....

but alot of pple drove up for the food and to look see look see.....but dun stay there la...really not worth it.

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male

autumn82 said:
I had to whack his fat thighs super hard, then he quieten and sleep.. Kns... :x
Hmmm ... you can bear to do that arh?
Personally, I've never smacked Siggi yet ... & for Seamus, I've always make it a point to smack his open palms only.
If I allow myself to smack anywhere else, I probably wun know where to stop.

autumn82 said:
Currently 2 sprouting still.. Try not to let her handle him in the nite. She will prob jus throw him on the floor one day. :x
That's what she did last night ... well, almost.

When he was refusing his pre-sleep feed, she just dumped him on the bed ... Siggi sleeps between us on our bed. She then told him ... you dun wanna drink your milk, you dun come to mummy.
Then, my Siggi just smile smile ... as if replying "it's ok, as long as I dun hafta drink the milk"
:biggrin: :biggrin:

On the other hand, I also understand why my wifey is so upset ... she's been performing the role of "milking cow", even winning "Most Productive Cow Of The Month" awards for the last 4 months!!
Yet now, the production line seems to have over-produced becoz the market popularity has nosedived ...

On another note, I'm SAF-trained ... so I can sleep through the night like nobody's business, even if my boys are crying - logic is simple, when in the SAF, you better sleep & rest well when you get the chance to do so, else you may not get that chance again until 48 or 72 hours later.
:wink: :wink:

CanCanMum

ask u all hor

the phrase "Within the last 3 years"

does it mean 2009, 2008 and 2007

or 2008, 2007 and 2006?

lols

jialats my interpretation haywire

anyone can advise meeeeeeee

*kisses in advance*

yellowpudding

Pud hun:

Dettol used oredi , need to add detergent too rite? Washing rags... :x 1st time using dettol. LOL.
yes have to add some detergent. pat pat. best to play safe. i even dettol the laundry these days. :embarrassed:

yellowpudding

ask u all hor

or 2008, 2007 and 2006?

lols

*kisses in advance*
darling i will take it as 2006, 2007 and 2008 cause to me 2009 is current year. :)

yellowpudding

I finally finished unpacking everything ~
whee..... *breathe...
later going to put up the decor :D

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male

CanCanMum said:
they are replanting the area and will be ready only 2 month's time

rooms are too small and too luxurious

and worst if u compare it to those farm stays in Aussie and other countries for those who have been there....they dun hav luxurious rooms but its so enjoyable. I tot tat shd be the kinda concept lor.....disappointed....zzzz.....
I thought this problem should exist for the temperate countries only ...
Saw a docu on such a set-up in a northern city in Taiwan ... their theme is flowers, as they are a flower farm ... the little huts are covered completely with growing flowers, which would go bare during the winter months.
Their restaurants serve up a flower menu ... meaning all their dishes have flowers in it, with the most special one being flower salad.
Their activities include actual farming for the adults ... & art & craft sessions for the kids, where the resources have everything to do with flowers & leaves.
I was actually expecting something closer to this set-up in Kranji ...
:wink: :wink:

CanCanMum said:
the lifestyle doesnt suit old pple, coz my mum is scared of the outdoor bath :p......
What was she afraid of?
Peeping Toms? Jumping frogs or sliding snakes?

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male

CanCanMum said:
ask u all hor

or 2008, 2007 and 2006?

lols

*kisses in advance*
It all depends on what kind of publications you are reading ... if it's a serious one (eg legal paper), then it could really mean "1 May 06 to 30 Apr 09" if the paper is published on 1 May 09.

If you go strictly by the English, then it means 2006-2008 ... as in when you say "the last 3 days", you start counting backwards from yesterday ... becoz today hasn't ended yet. Applying same theory, 2009 is still not out yet, so it should mean 2006-2008.

However, if it's just something written without responsibility nor proficiency type, then it could mean EITHER of your interpretations.
You see, too many people dun bother with "saying what they really mean".

CanCanMum

yeah there shd be a strong concept that drives the entire development....at present it looks like an abandoned project to me..... :p

I was so excited coz i never experienced kampung/planting crops before....end up all disappointed....lols

but my sonnie had a great time.....:tlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.