MummySG Night Owls Club - MAY 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

JacquiLau

Re: MummySG Night Owls Club

Wah... so quiet here at night these days... *look around...* Anybody there???

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male

yellowpudding said:
cancan and autumn darling... ooops - he finished cooking his 3 dishes and come inside studyroom to tell me... erm... forgotten to cook rice... have to wait a while. Hahahaha..

almond: cause it's pampering? :D
autumn82 said:
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
yellowpudding said:
:001_302::001_302::001_302:
My MIL even funnier ... cooked many dishes & laid on table liao ... then realised did not turn on the power supply for the rice cooker, with the rice already soaked in water for more than half an hour.
:rofl: :rofl:

i'm so so so angrY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

went plaza sing with gerrfren... till late.. 10plus take mrt home... made sure DD is asleep so i dont need worry find seats to pat her butt then sayonara with gerrfren... (point is.. i take mrt alone!! with DD)

10plus mrt!!... should b not much people ma...............
dobhy ghaut not cramp de lo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! toward woodland....
found a parking lot against the window... parked... lock my stroller.......lie against the glass.. see see look look.. i VERY SURE the whole row of seats are wide awake.....

see see look look till at newton.... my DD cried and wake up... cried.. like those nightmare shocked suddenly awake.... then no matter how much patt-butt i've tried... to no avail.... decided to carry her up at after novena.......

carried.. on my arms.. in my heels... !@#$%^&*(#$@!~
super angry!! see see look look....

the nearest 4 aunties suddenly all CLOSE EYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
!Q@#$%&*^%$#@!~ i am pretty sure at newton they are not even 1% sleepy.......

zzz... carry her carry carry carry pat pat pat... carry... pat... with that loud voice of my DD.... they allllll still are asleep...
not one!! 4.!! !@#$%^#@!~#%^&*(^%

cant say wad de words running inside my head!@#$%^&^%$#@!~

super angry!!!!!!

then at bishan .... one farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lady stood up..... everybody standing was like.. looking at miie...
giving miie the face ... that seat is for euu.
=DD
one nice female voice... in mid twenties said ... "hey, euu wanna have dis seat?"

ohmygod!!!!!! why everybody standing so nice!!!

somemore prolly she's not even a mum yet lo....

that four aunties so 30-40 ..... with make up sommemore.... work so wad..zzzzzzzzz they not mothers mehh.........@!#$%^&*&%$#@!~

okii la.. their brain must be going on and on "aiya we work.. this lady here is just went shopping wearing heels somemore .. want miie give up seat for her... booooooooooooooooooo"

ah la!! super angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! never mind .. bishan i sat down... pat pat pat... ha... DD playing with the neighbour uncle's red shirt.... (dunno why DD love to touch red stuffs since first month) she's already 7month....

then ... angmokio... out of those 4 "pretty-make-up-D" aunties, 3 alighted..........
ANGMOKIO LEHXXXXXXXX.... ..... fake sleep from novena to angmokio.. it'x just less than 11minutes ride lo.............. wad rest can they have!!!!!!!!

okii im getting so bad commenting their thoughs... assuming their thinkings~

zz!!!!!!!!! so angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no seat!!!!!!! they so ZZZZZZZZZ!!
so angry!!!!!!!!!!!!
zz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pek cek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nevermind.. end up my DD very quiet went seated down with that RED neighbour beside miie....
nexttime i must bring more red stuff go out... to stop her cryings....

ta-da......... woodland.... here am i at home!!!!!!
but still very angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

open eyes at newton... next novena close eyeSSSSSSSSs
wad a world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

autumn82

Thank you both! Feeling much better today, didn't run in and out of the bathroom.

Now my milk supply dip till quite sad... barely get 10ml everytime I pump... *sigh* feel like giving up already... :eek:10::eek:10::eek:10:
Good that u're feeling better! :)

Dun give up still got 4mths+ towards 6mth!! Jiayou.. :) Tried contacting lactation le ma??

autumn82

i'm so so so angrY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

went plaza sing with gerrfren... till late.. 10plus take mrt home... made sure DD is asleep so i dont need worry find seats to pat her butt then sayonara with gerrfren... (point is.. i take mrt alone!! with DD)

10plus mrt!!... should b not much people ma...............
dobhy ghaut not cramp de lo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! toward woodland....
found a parking lot against the window... parked... lock my stroller.......lie against the glass.. see see look look.. i VERY SURE the whole row of seats are wide awake.....

see see look look till at newton.... my DD cried and wake up... cried.. like those nightmare shocked suddenly awake.... then no matter how much patt-butt i've tried... to no avail.... decided to carry her up at after novena.......

carried.. on my arms.. in my heels... !@#$%^&*(#$@!~
super angry!! see see look look....

the nearest 4 aunties suddenly all CLOSE EYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
!Q@#$%&*^%$#@!~ i am pretty sure at newton they are not even 1% sleepy.......

zzz... carry her carry carry carry pat pat pat... carry... pat... with that loud voice of my DD.... they allllll still are asleep...
not one!! 4.!! !@#$%^#@!~#%^&*(^%

cant say wad de words running inside my head!@#$%^&^%$#@!~

super angry!!!!!!

then at bishan .... one farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lady stood up..... everybody standing was like.. looking at miie...
giving miie the face ... that seat is for euu.
=DD
one nice female voice... in mid twenties said ... "hey, euu wanna have dis seat?"

ohmygod!!!!!! why everybody standing so nice!!!

somemore prolly she's not even a mum yet lo....

that four aunties so 30-40 ..... with make up sommemore.... work so wad..zzzzzzzzz they not mothers mehh.........@!#$%^&*&%$#@!~

okii la.. their brain must be going on and on "aiya we work.. this lady here is just went shopping wearing heels somemore .. want miie give up seat for her... booooooooooooooooooo"

ah la!! super angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! never mind .. bishan i sat down... pat pat pat... ha... DD playing with the neighbour uncle's red shirt.... (dunno why DD love to touch red stuffs since first month) she's already 7month....

then ... angmokio... out of those 4 "pretty-make-up-D" aunties, 3 alighted..........
ANGMOKIO LEHXXXXXXXX.... ..... fake sleep from novena to angmokio.. it'x just less than 11minutes ride lo.............. wad rest can they have!!!!!!!!

okii im getting so bad commenting their thoughs... assuming their thinkings~

zz!!!!!!!!! so angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no seat!!!!!!! they so ZZZZZZZZZ!!
so angry!!!!!!!!!!!!
zz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pek cek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nevermind.. end up my DD very quiet went seated down with that RED neighbour beside miie....
nexttime i must bring more red stuff go out... to stop her cryings....

ta-da......... woodland.... here am i at home!!!!!!
but still very angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

open eyes at newton... next novena close eyeSSSSSSSSs
wad a world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:err::err: U're a risk taker wor.. :tlaugh:I never take MRT alone wif kiddos b4. Will prob start cursing and swearing at those who r like those 4 aunties.. :p

CanCanMum

Why DH can cook is xing fu?

Hello everyone!!! :tlaugh:

*Very sianz... life is so mono-toneless, just eat, sleep and work*
*but pay no or little attention to the comment.. just me grumbling....*
:wong13::wong8::wong7:
aiyo u dunno meh~~~ eat good food = good mood

so Fortunate LOR~~~ Xing Fu De Xiao Nu Ren~~~

Dun let uncle nic hear that.. Wait he offended again. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
bahahhaahha~~~~

cancan and autumn darling... ooops - he finished cooking his 3 dishes and come inside studyroom to tell me... erm... forgotten to cook rice... have to wait a while. Hahahaha..

almond: cause it's pampering? :D
erm.....tat happens to me all the time when i cooked last time~~~ end up is hubby asked me WHERE IS THE RICE?????????????????

and hor i cook tat time always got burnt smell coming from my kitchen de~~~~:p

Okay... maybe i'll cook more for my DW... :tlaugh:
tats wad u shd do ....hey hey~~~

very nice and pampering hubby! give you an award - :red:
i din gib my DH award worh??? KISS can?

Thank you both! Feeling much better today, didn't run in and out of the bathroom.

Now my milk supply dip till quite sad... barely get 10ml everytime I pump... *sigh* feel like giving up already... :eek:10::eek:10::eek:10:
why leh? becoz of the food poisoning izzit?

Wah... so quiet here at night these days... *look around...* Anybody there???
yesterday laining worh. so good to Zzzzz....tonite see if i can make it hahahhaha~~~~

My MIL even funnier ... cooked many dishes & laid on table liao ... then realised did not turn on the power supply for the rice cooker, with the rice already soaked in water for more than half an hour.
:rofl: :rofl:
tat sounds beri much like me worh~~~~~

sorry for the long spam............................................................... ]:
YEAH LOR~~~ yours too long liao quote your message will take up whole page lor lols~~~

its like tat de la......very seldom u see kind souls around.

Good mOrn everyOne!!!! :)
good morning my BAO BEI~~~~

CanCanMum

:shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx:paiseh paiseh~~~~~~

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee dun stopppppppppp me~~~~
lolslols

Last edited:

CanCanMum

so quiet recently~~~

where is my Bao Bei~~

1) mistress 2? - your artworks put up le mah? Hws last nite dinner?

2) darling 5 - Ni Zai Na Li~~~ hows yr jurong pt shopping????

3) darling 6 - Where is my Dim Sum????????

4) Lastly, where is our DEAREST PRINCESSMINN??????????????????????????????? HAs she delivered???????????????

:we2cute: :webiggrin: :wewub: :wetwitcy: :webiggrin: :we2wacko: :we3goofy: :welaugh: :weeek: :we2biglaugh: :werolleyes: :wewink:

VVB? Almond? Daddy D? JAcquilau? cynnlullaby??????????? Where r u all?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.