NOC GANG - MAY crappy Talksssssssssssssssssssssssss

LETS VOTE FOR JUNE AVATAR THEME~~~~

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ting

sry ahhh~ wanna ask again, cos that time alr forgot the figures.
wedding usually arnd how much huh??
as in average?? 25K? 30K?
cos wanna agar a range to see what works out better for me n KW. :)

autumn82

my sis also bought pin the one with control. but is mickey mouse one.
haha she not interested cos she dont know how to play. n she too impatient to learn. :p
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:My BIL bought for Belle for her 5th bdae. Within a week, she pulled out both Mickey & Minnie from the seat. And Iggy dumped the car dunno how many times until the control can't work anymore. :p

So now, it's just an empty pink car. :x LOL.

diymummy

hahahaha.. but $169 ferrari toy for a toddler is overkill ! my stepbro ripped his ferrari apart in one week's time. the person gave him was super heartbroken. hahahaha.
Talking abt overkill.. That time I saw that one of my friends bought this wooden piano for her kid. It has a nice sound as in the keys sound in tune and the piano looks like an actualy piano, just mini size... Some sch*** brand from Germany, costs like $79.90.

I was so tempted to get that coz Ethan enjoyed playing on it so much when at her place. Then on sgmotherhood BP, I saw this person selling a wooden toy piano for like $7.90. LOL!!!

Being a cheapo me, I bought it and I was glad I did coz the first thing that Ethan did was throw the piano on the floor =.=

diymummy

sry ahhh~ wanna ask again, cos that time already forgot the figures.
You mean wedding dinner banquet or what?

autumn82

Talking about overkill.. That time I saw that one of my friends bought this wooden piano for her kid. It has a nice sound as in the keys sound in tune and the piano looks like an actualy piano, just mini size... Some sch*** brand from Germany, costs like $79.90.

I was so tempted to get that coz Ethan enjoyed playing on it so much when at her place. Then on sgmotherhood BP, I saw this person selling a wooden toy piano for like $7.90. LOL!!!

Being a cheapo me, I bought it and I was glad I did coz the first thing that Ethan did was throw the piano on the floor =.=
:err: I bought cheaper one for Iggy coz Belle bugged me. :p At the mama store!! $4.90 for 12 mini cars!! Muahahahahahahah.

Now left erm.. 3-4 cars? :p LOL.

autumn82

sry ahhh~ wanna ask again, cos that time already forgot the figures.
Ya, banquet? Or garden?

There are $400-$1000+++ per table type. Depends on venue and food baaa..

diymummy

:err: I bought cheaper one for Iggy coz Belle bugged me. :p At the mama store!! $4.90 for 12 mini cars!! Muahahahahahahah.

Now left erm.. 3-4 cars? :p LOL.
LOL!! So horrr... My lesson learnt was not to buy expensive stuff for kids until they learn to appreciate its value :p

diymummy

Ya, banquet? Or garden?

Ya.. If you hold at restaurant is cheaper... Hotel will be more ex. Hotel also do lunches which are slightly cheaper. Some lunches come in buffet style which is cheaper too.

Nowadays most of the more popular hotels are charging approx $900 per table.

And also depends on how many tables you intend to get...

thepinkdot

Talking about overkill.. That time I saw that one of my friends bought this wooden piano for her kid. It has a nice sound as in the keys sound in tune and the piano looks like an actualy piano, just mini size... Some sch*** brand from Germany, costs like $79.90.

u cannot compare overkill with my stepfather.. he actually bought an actual working portable piano for my girl. =.= foldable somemore!

diymummy

you cannot compare overkill with my stepfather.. he actually bought an actual working portable piano for my girl. =.= foldable somemore!
Wahahahaha!! Your stepdad is being a typical grandparent ;)

I'll leave the spending for the in-laws and my parents since they claim it is their entitlement. I will stick to being cheapo. :p

thepinkdot

Ya.. If you hold at restaurant is cheaper... Hotel will be more ex. Hotel also do lunches which are slightly cheaper. Some lunches come in buffet style which is cheaper too.

actually for ur budget of 25-30k is only 15 tables.. my wedding only 14 tables bcoz we wanted it small and we're bo chup.. like that already almost 25k.. just for the wedding lunch. not inclusive of other stuff.

thepinkdot

I'll leave the spending for the in-laws and my parents since they claim it is their entitlement. I will stick to being cheapo. :p
i'll stick to being a spoil sport. cannot buy. =X

heng got no. 2 to continue playing with the toys.. every week new toy.. he keeps new toys in his study room. then he will ask my girl to choose one each time. den will replenish supplies.

diymummy

i'll stick to being a spoil sport. cannot buy. =X

lucky got no. 2 to continue playing with the toys.. every week new toy.. he keeps new toys in his study room. then he will ask my girl to choose one each time. then will replenish supplies.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

LOL!! Does your stepdad wanna be a god-grandpa? LOL!!! Ethan will love him to the max. Hahahaha...

Ting

You mean wedding dinner banquet or what?
Ya, banquet? Or garden?

garden!
actually like stonston mentioned, can get our own caterer, n choose the "cheaper" but nice food?
haha also another cheapo here~
jjust wanna work out a range to see how much we need to save n break down per mth.

cos now thinking, shld ROM first then customary, or do both tgt is better for us?
ytd he was talkin to me regarding alot of issues.
like housing, wedding plus his career. then want #2 also.
wahhh, like everything need to be done in the next 3-4 yrs..
:err:

Ting

haha i also.
i seldom buy clothes for pin..
since NB til now, actually all her clothes r bought by my parents.
reason being, they say i dono hw to buy nice clothes. -.-"""
then okie lorr~
hahaha i think they just enjoy dolling pin up.
always damn excited when they buy new clothes for her.
then huh, today buy, wash, tmr wear. -.-"""""
toys wise, they seldom buy, im the one buying actually.. n she hv tons of cars...

thepinkdot

:eek: :eek: :eek:

LOL!! Does your stepdad wanna be a god-grandpa? LOL!!! Ethan will love him to the max. Hahahaha...
super lucky right? just yest bluff my mum buy jibbitz for her crocs again. coz hers stolen and broken. LOL! den insisted must be mickey mouse ones.. will really faint. my mum was like.. luckily next one girl.. get all the hand me downs.

garden!
actually like stonston mentioned, can get our own caterer, n choose the "cheaper" but nice food?
jjust wanna work out a range to see how much we need to save n break down per month.

cos now thinking, shld ROM first then customary, or do both together is better for us?
erm.. just on sat, my husband attended a wedding at botanical gardens.. feedback is hot and terrible.. unless u willing to have tentage and all.. all those will be eating into ur budget.

if u having it in the gardens, usually ppl will have catering.. coz no kitchen ah.. LOL!

diymummy

garden!

cos now thinking, shld ROM first then customary, or do both together is better for us?
Take it down one step at a time.

Go and get some quotes first.

For caterer for wedding, I like Mum's Kitchen. They rent out PA system and tables/chairs too but it's like subcontract out which means it will be slightly more ex to get from them. But then again, you're paying the extra for convenience rather than sourcing on your own unless you already have contacts.

I think doing ROM with garden wedding will be nice. I vote for ROM + garden wedding + customary together.

You can do the customary in the morning, then schedule the evening for ROM + garden dinner? Like, ROM can be at 5pm.. Then dinner starts at 6pm, just nice the sun is setting, romantic + not so hot.

Ting

actually for your budget of 25-30k is only 15 tables.. my wedding only 14 tables bcoz we wanted it small and we're bo chup.. like that already almost 25k.. just for the wedding lunch. not inclusive of other stuff.
wahhh~ where u held your wedding?
:err::err::err:

Status
Not open for further replies.