NOC GANG - MAY crappy Talksssssssssssssssssssssssss

LETS VOTE FOR JUNE AVATAR THEME~~~~

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ting

is the food good? i might cater for my girl's first month celebration.. abit headache coz all for one muslim colleague.
i think shld be not bad since got gd reviews from diy dearie n stonston. she had it for her wedding i think.

thepinkdot

I like Mum's Kitchen laa. Hehehe... I think their food is nice.

For Ethan's first birthday, we did the BBQ buffet from them and they sent their people down to BBQ for us. But we must pay laa.. We paid for 1 guy, they sent 2.
my house no place to bbq leh! =X
super ngeow neighbours too.. i also not sure how many of his muslim colleagues will come.. HAIIZ. otherwise i wont ask for halal catering and just order neo garden.

Ting

It depends on the furnishings that come with your flat.

I'm not sure what BTOs come with, if got tiles or what.. Mine was empty, cement floors + white walls so we have to do reno from scratch.

If yours has basic furnishings like tiles, just need to do basic reno. Furniture can slowly buy.

My reno from scratch was $30k (comes with kitchen cabinets, fixed in dining table, fixed in bed frame, tv consol, shoe cabinet). Plus electrician, few hundred. Curtains about $1k (mine has day and night curtains). Lightings also about $1k, coz the ID suggested we get those to fit his designs.. zzzz...

If you do fixtures like mine, you can save quite a bit on furniture.

fixtures meaning all built in???

diymummy

yest i asked for laksa again.. LOL! tio scolding.. say just ask the maid to cook..
LOL!! The maid cook pre-mix ahh??

Ting babe, my house you can see from this site Bara Interior

Go to gallery, 3rd row, 5th collection.

Everything is fixed in. Then you can see the lights my ID wanted us to get too.. ZZzzz... We kenna scolded for getting the chairs for the dining table coz looks cheapo. LOL.

thepinkdot

LOL!! The maid cook pre-mix ahh??

Ting babe, my house you can see from this site Bara Interior

Go to gallery, 3rd row, 5th collection.
no! from scratch! hahahaha.. =X if my mum cook.. sure confirm use premix.. but the premix will be from penang.. so taste also not so bad.

otherwise they say go merchant court and eat penang buffet.. LOL! see lah.. ask for one time.. tio scolded and given so many alt. =X noooooooot my fault. its the baby!

diymummy

no! from scratch! hahahaha.. =X if my mum cook.. sure confirm use premix.. but the premix will be from penang.. so taste also not so bad.

otherwise they say go merchant court and eat penang buffet.. LOL! see .. ask for one time.. tio scolded and given so many alt. =X noooooooot my fault. its the baby!
:red: :red: :red:

Ting

LOL. I like their laksa... Yumsss... Those auto help stations...

Yeah... Built in.
okies~

but i cant see their wedding dinner menu, they also hv those uhhh, like normal wedding type instead of just buffet style right??
i thinking, buffet style not to "nice"??

thepinkdot

wakakkakakakaka coz i thought it looks LONG lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 years later after i do major facelift to my own house, will post it here hahahha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hahahaha ok!

2 yrs later i also moving.. must recommend ppl to me okay?! sure wanna do reno nice nice.

Ting

wah~i also wanna do my hse nice nice, but i want simple simple..
hehe.
told KW i want it colourful. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.