NOC GANG - MAY crappy Talksssssssssssssssssssssssss

LETS VOTE FOR JUNE AVATAR THEME~~~~

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stonston

Ya thts why on Sunday when he refuses to take med...I so angry i beat my son at the hand and leg.....he keep on crying, so frustrated but he still keep his mouth shut

I need hubby to at least open the mouth so tht I can put the syringe in....

Pin so good, she listen to you....
Actually my maid and I can feed my boy individually without any help.
This is what we do. Prepare all the med properly in sryinge. Put in a bowl. Prepare water bottle. Prepare tissue. Set up everything nicely in the middle of living room floor.
Then go carry my boy to living roomm, hold in in cradle position (I'm right handed). His legs will be under my right armpit, his head on my left arm (locked into position with my left hand holding his face). Then quickly use right hand to take syringe and feed. I normally put around 2ml each time. Then give water.

I know it's heart breaking to see him struggle and scream. But me & my maid always remind ourselves that it's for his own good and we gotta do it as quickly as possible.

I'm not sure if you have introduced sweets to your boy but my boy will get dried organic cranberries as reward :) It's 'sweets' to him.

autumn82

Actually my maid and I can feed my boy individually without any help.
This is what we do. Prepare all the med properly in sryinge. Put in a bowl. Prepare water bottle. Prepare tissue. Set up everything nicely in the middle of living room floor.
Then go carry my boy to living roomm, hold in in cradle position (I'm right handed). His legs will be under my right armpit, his head on my left arm (locked into position with my left hand holding his face). Then quickly use right hand to take syringe and feed. I normally put around 2ml each time. Then give water.

I know it's heart breaking to see him struggle and scream. But me & my maid always remind ourselves that it's for his own good and we gotta do it as quickly as possible.

I'm not sure if you have introduced sweets to your boy but my boy will get dried organic cranberries as reward :) It's 'sweets' to him.
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:This is how I feed Iggy too. But I've to really pin him down. Coz he struggles :p Else, I'll pin him down on the sofa, prop wif a pillow below his head, one hand grab his cheeks, force open mouth, feed. Like those HK dramas, wanna force ppl drink poison tt type? :p

Bo langzzz tonite???

Last edited:

stonston

:err::err::err: Are your menses those really accurate ones?

I'm worried, mine not here yet. Late for almost 1week+.. *shakes head* I'm pretty accurate type. *stressed*
at most late 1-2 days......

Plus this mth I nvr sick or stress, so shd be on time...

Queenbabe

:err::err::err: Are your menses those really accurate ones?

I'm worried, mine not here yet. Late for almost 1week+.. *shakes head* I'm pretty accurate type. *stressed*
I got try before 1week & 1month never come menses but never do anything ok :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh: due to stress lahhh...

autumn82

Good mOrn eVeryOne!!! :)

I'm down with slight cough and a deep voice now.. Lesser greenish mucus. :embarrassed:

camOn darling!! Long time no @@.. :p

diymummy

Wooo.. Someone has a sexy voice today... Get well soon Aut! Lesser green mucus is a good sign.

Today pinkdot reporting in late. LOL!!!

Today maybe I take half day leave go run errands.

autumn82

Wooo.. Someone has a sexy voice today... Get well soon Aut! Lesser green mucus is a good sign.

Today pinkdot reporting in late. LOL!!!

Today maybe I take half day leave go run errands.
Really a good sign? But I developed a slight cough... Later going to buy some liang teh.. CMI. Since Tuesday, I've been popping 2 panadols b4 bed so that I can be in a deep sleep. LOL. Sort of relieve my aching.. :tlaugh:

Ya! dotty darling is late today!!! LOL.

I have to go to NTUC to grabs somemore bottles of fresh milk.. Left with 1/2 bottle for the day nia.. LOL.

*worried* My menses not here yet.. Booo!!

diymummy

How come everyone's menses late??

Usually my illness is sorethroat, followed by blocked nose, followed by cough. lol. So coughing should be last stage liaoo.. Hehehe..

If you still have sorethroat and want to self medicate you can go pharmacy to buy Danzen. It's an anti-inflammatory pill. It works exactly the same as Serrazyme, which most docs prescribe if you have sorethroat.

camom

Good morning!

Aut dearie - Oh no, are you feeling better? Saw a doc??

Next week I am going on leave for 2 days :) Sch got elearning days n PTM. Report book collection time!

Btw, if I wanna go Aussie in Dec with my kids (7yo n 2yo), which part is better? Need to have retail therapy (for me!), interesting things to do and see (for the kids). I originally thought of farmstay but hubby dun want. Said he bth the smell - I bth him. I dun wanna go Gold Coast again.

If not Aussie, then where? No cold countries cos I dun fancy wrapping my son in thick clothing, I think I will expire from the effort :embarrassed:

Last edited:

autumn82

How come everyone's menses late??

Usually my illness is sorethroat, followed by blocked nose, followed by cough. lol. So coughing should be last stage liaoo.. Hehehe..

If you still have sorethroat and want to self medicate you can go pharmacy to buy Danzen. It's an anti-inflammatory pill. It works exactly the same as Serrazyme, which most docs prescribe if you have sorethroat.
:err: Could it be we due to our afternoon "chats"..?? :p LOL.

This time round, start with throat pain, runny nose w green mucus, slight cough and deep sexy voice.. LOL.

K, later I go Guardian check out. I bought that for Belle the other time.. LOL.

autumn82

Good morning!

Ait dearie - Oh no, are you feeling better? Saw a doc??

Next week I am going on leave for 2 days :) Sch got elearning days n PTM. Report book collection time!

Btw, if I wanna go Aussie in Dec with my kids (7yo n 2yo), which part is better? Need to have retail therapy (for me!), interesting things to do and see (for the kids). I originally thought of farmstay but hubby dont want. Said he bth the smell - I bth him. I dont wanna go Gold Coast again.

If not Aussie, then where? No cold countries cos I dont fancy wrapping my son in thick clothing, I think I will expire from the effort :embarrassed:
Saw Dr Autumn only.. :p

Ehh.. Go Genting, cold weather, kids can play, cheap retail therapy. LOL. :p:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

diymummy

Good morning!

Ait dearie - Oh no, are you feeling better? Saw a doc??

Btw, if I wanna go Aussie in Dec with my kids (7yo n 2yo), which part is better? Need to have retail therapy (for me!), interesting things to do and see (for the kids). I originally thought of farmstay but hubby dont want. Said he bth the smell - I bth him. I dont wanna go Gold Coast again.

If not Aussie, then where? No cold countries cos I dont fancy wrapping my son in thick clothing, I think I will expire from the effort :embarrassed:
Aussie in Dec is summer right? If you want to shop till you drop, can go to Melbourne or Sydney. I know outskirts got those warehouse type sales on most of the time. So you could check those out.

:err: Could it be we due to our afternoon "chats"..?? :p LOL.

This time round, start with throat pain, runny nose w green mucus, slight cough and deep sexy voice.. LOL.

K, later I go Guardian check out. I bought that for Belle the other time.. LOL.
LOL!! Afternoon "chats" too HOT liaoo.. So we become heaty. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.