NOC GANG - MAY crappy Talksssssssssssssssssssssssss

LETS VOTE FOR JUNE AVATAR THEME~~~~

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

camom

Saw Dr Autumn only.. :p

Ehh.. Go Genting, cold weather, kids can play, cheap retail therapy. LOL. :p:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
Dun want arhhh!! Someone said he's footing the bill for the entire trip cos he got a big fat bonus, n let me choose the destination. Cannot waste the oppotunity to spend his $$ :001_302::001_302::001_302:

If I foot the bill, then I suggest go Genting, kekekeke :001_302:

autumn82

dont want arhhh!! Someone said he's footing the bill for the entire trip cos he got a big fat bonus, n let me choose the destination. Cannot waste the oppotunity to spend his $$ :001_302::001_302::001_302:

If I foot the bill, then I suggest go Genting, kekekeke :001_302:
Ohhhh!!! Like that don't go Genting :p LOL. Muahahahahaha

camom

Aussie in Dec is summer right? If you want to shop till you drop, can go to Melbourne or Sydney. I know outskirts got those warehouse type sales on most of the time. So you could check those out.

:p
Ohhh, ok. I go check it out. What's the weather like in Dec in Melb or Sydney?? dont want to go there, n then it's rainy weather like what happened when we went Cairns in Apr :(

diymummy

I think during Summer, Aussie worry more abt bushfires than rain. Kekekeke... I think so larrr... So maybe won't be so rainy?

camom

I think during Summer, Aussie worry more about bushfires than rain. Kekekeke... I think so larrr... So maybe won't be so rainy?
Tks! I hope so too.. nowadays the weather weird weird one. The 1st time we went to Gold Coast in Dec, it rained on the day we left. Then my friend in GC emailed me and told me they had a spate of rainy weather right after we left. I hope I don't go hols n then get rainy weather. I think I will die if I have to entertain the 2 kids in the hotel room :(

Come to think of it, every time I go Aussie, it rained when I was there. Why huh??

thepinkdot

thanks! I hope so too.. nowadays the weather weird weird one. The 1st time we went to Gold Coast in Dec, it rained on the day we left. Then my friend in GC emailed me and told me they had a spate of rainy weather right after we left. I hope I dont't go hols n then get rainy weather. I think I will die if I have to entertain the 2 kids in the hotel room :(

Come to think of it, every time I go Aussie, it rained when I was there. Why huh??
don't go begining of dec.. u might get leftover spring which explains the rain.

erm.. well.. sydney or melb. is ur best bet ya?

loads to entertain the kid and shopping is actually exp unless u know what u want (that's aussie land for u)..

diymummy

Morning Ting

Camom babe, hehehe.. *fingers crossed* so far my cousins who frequent Aussie never really experienced bad weather in Sydney and Melb. Even their winters are bearable.

Ting

Ohhh, ok. I go check it out. What's the weather like in Dec in Melb or Sydney?? dont want to go there, n then it's rainy weather like what happened when we went Cairns in Apr :(
its summer, shld be abit warm..
apr time is aut transiting to winter, maybe thats why keep raining.

hehe im gg perth in nov, spring transiting to summer, so weather would be gd. :)

last yr sept (early spring) i went still abit cold with strong winds~

Ting

thanks! I hope so too.. nowadays the weather weird weird one. The 1st time we went to Gold Coast in Dec, it rained on the day we left. Then my friend in GC emailed me and told me they had a spate of rainy weather right after we left. I hope I dont't go hols n then get rainy weather. I think I will die if I have to entertain the 2 kids in the hotel room :(

yah nowadays weather is weird weird one..
but i think end yr shld be okie ba.

camom

dont't go begining of dec.. you might get leftover spring which explains the rain.

erm.. well.. sydney or melb. is your best bet ya?

loads to entertain the kid and shopping is actually exp unless you know what you want (that's aussie land for you)..
I hope so! I'll go check it out. Tks very much dearies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.