Tips for you..

puzzledME

Hi,

Me too. She ask me drink with my medicine.
So far I do not have any difference after consume Dom.
was told the DOM will make ur body warmer..
in additional to tt, best to put on socks when asleep and to wear slippers while moving ard..
anyway, i take ginger longan red dates almost every single day to warm my body..
if you dislike DOM, you may consider to take the drink in replacement of it ..
just rem no cold and cool stuff if you are TTC :)

Grace77

was told the DOM will make ur body warmer..
in additional to tt, best to put on socks when asleep and to wear slippers while moving ard..
anyway, i take ginger longan red dates almost every single day to warm my body..
if you dislike DOM, you may consider to take the drink in replacement of it ..
just rem no cold and cool stuff if you are TTC :)
Hi PuzzleMe,

Me too. She asked me to drink longan red dates everyday and Dom. She said I don't look radiant enough.....
she said those prepared to conceive usually look radiant.

I asked her how is my condition last visit, she always told me don't worried.

Hiaz, she didn't really tell me much abt my body. Just said improving .... Improving...
I also don't know what to do lol....

Hi gals,

I also went to visit Dr Su n she advised me to take DOM as well to help in blood circulation. She said can add into her medicine n mix it with water, but Im wondering can I use hot water or warm water to mix them? How much water n DOM do u add? Im actually afraid of the alcohol content as it seems too high for me..

Do u gals feel u can sleep better after taking DOM at night??

puzzledME

Hi PuzzleMe,

Me too. She asked me to drink longan red dates everyday and Dom. She said I don't look radiant enough.....
she said those prepared to conceive usually look radiant.

I asked her how is my condition last visit, she always told me don't worried.

Hiaz, she didn't really tell me much abt my body. Just said improving .... Improving...
I also don't know what to do lol....
haha...yes that was what she told me earlier..
drink red dates.. go for walk .. get some sun...
she doesnt say much unless you prompt her..which i usually do ..
i tend to take note of the changes in my body and ask her during the visit..
but i must say.. dun think too much.. if she tells u are improving ... trust her... else u wont have see her in the 1st place right??
i will also feel my own pulse and my right side is now on the same beat as the left..
right is for the womb i was told .. which means... its improving as what she claimed
hence... we just take the pu and hot stuff on time and ttc when the period is over ..
in no time...we sure to hit the jackpot yeah
:Dancing_wub:

puzzledME

Hi gals,

I also went to visit Dr Su n she advised me to take DOM as well to help in blood circulation. She said can add into her medicine n mix it with water, but Im wondering can I use hot water or warm water to mix them? How much water n DOM do u add? Im actually afraid of the alcohol content as it seems too high for me..

Do u gals feel u can sleep better after taking DOM at night??

initally i added the DOM in her med.. but now was told dun hv to..
only when i take ba zhen .. i will add abt 2 tablespoon in ..
when i 1st started DOM...my heart will race v v v fast .. whole body turned real red and knocked off within minutes..
now.. i dun feel a thing and still able to catch my TVB drama before calling off the day :)

for her med .. just fill up abt 1/2 a cup of warm water not hot .. stir and drink up the whole of it..
and if u need to add DOM.. and if i can rem correctly.. its abt 1-2 teaspoons .. depend on how much u can take ..
starts slow if DOM is too strong for u :)

initally i added the DOM in her med.. but now was told dun hv to..
only when i take ba zhen .. i will add abt 2 tablespoon in ..
when i 1st started DOM...my heart will race v v v fast .. whole body turned real red and knocked off within minutes..
now.. i dun feel a thing and still able to catch my TVB drama before calling off the day :)

for her med .. just fill up abt 1/2 a cup of warm water not hot .. stir and drink up the whole of it..
and if u need to add DOM.. and if i can rem correctly.. its abt 1-2 teaspoons .. depend on how much u can take ..
starts slow if DOM is too strong for u :)
Hi puzzledME,

Oh so it seems that DOM is quite strong since it can make yr whole body turn real red! Btw is there a cap provided for DOM? U don't use it as a guideline? I was told to add half a cap to the medicine but im wondering if it is too strong. I hv tried taking Yomeishu yrs ago n found that the alcohol is fine, only 14% compared to DOM 40%.

How long do u take for yr body to feel warm? I hv been taking the red date longan tea for abt 20days but still don't feel warm for my hands n feet. Oh is it a must to take her medicine during the 5th day of menses or shall I wait till menses end??

Grace77

haha...yes that was what she told me earlier..
drink red dates.. go for walk .. get some sun...
she doesnt say much unless you prompt her..which i usually do ..
i tend to take note of the changes in my body and ask her during the visit..
but i must say.. dun think too much.. if she tells u are improving ... trust her... else u wont have see her in the 1st place right??
i will also feel my own pulse and my right side is now on the same beat as the left..
right is for the womb i was told .. which means... its improving as what she claimed
hence... we just take the pu and hot stuff on time and ttc when the period is over ..
in no time...we sure to hit the jackpot yeah
:Dancing_wub:
Yeah.... That's true..probably I too desperate. Maybe I've affected by my friend just preggie for 10weeks. She said jackpot cos she have no intention at all.
Plus, I heard my sister in law jus conceived as well.
i was too stress over this 2 news ba.

Thks anyway.

I told Dr Su that we decide to go for fertility check. Cos we have not done any check since we decide to have baby.

Got any recommendation?

micar

Hi puzzlement,

I dare not drink the DOM coz it's high in alcohol.
She also advice me to drink less water, less fruits, no salad. Drink Red dates. She did not mention me to drink ba zhen.

Basically, I got hormone imbalance.

But the Chinese med is making me more tired and hot during the day. My face is oily.. I feel like im having pms everyday.. And because of that, I feel more moody. A little error makes me feel irritated.

I try to sleep early like 1130pm

And yes, I have to ask Dr Su on whT is wrong with me then only she will say.
She mention that my liver n kidney is weak.

She also assured me that since I already have my first child, the second one will come eventually..

micar

Hi Grace77,

I know how you feel about some can just do n then find out they r pregnant like its really a surprise..

Ya, it's wise to do a fertility check. Do have your blood test done for : oestrogen, progesterone, testesterone hormone, thyroid level, CA125, fSH level and LSH level.. Do the blood test on the 7 days (by right you should be ovulating)
after your menses end.

You can do it with your gynae or go to gleneagles lab centre on first floor to to it an have the test result mailed to your home within 7 days.

Hope it helps!

Hi puzzlement,

She also advice me to drink less water, less fruits, no salad. Drink Red dates. She did not mention me to drink ba zhen.

But the Chinese med is making me more tired and hot during the day. My face is oily.. I feel like im having pms everyday.. And because of that, I feel more moody. A little error makes me feel irritated.

She also assured me that since I already have my first child, the second one will come eventually..
Hi micar,

I also hv hormones imbalance n it has affected my sleep badly. I was advised by Dr Su to take bazhen too n the medicine is heaty anyway. I told her I feel hot n sometimes sweat during sleep n she said her medicine will make me sweat so I guess yrs maybe the same which is why u feel hot during the day time. I think its normal. After taking her medicine, I can sleep pretty well.

Basically she also advised me not to take too much fruits as it doesn't help me much, no salad but she did not mention abt drinking less water.

Grace77

Hi Grace77,

I know how you feel about some can just do n then find out they r pregnant like its really a surprise..

Ya, it's wise to do a fertility check. Do have your blood test done for : oestrogen, progesterone, testesterone hormone, thyroid level, CA125, fSH level and LSH level.. Do the blood test on the 7 days (by right you should be ovulating)
after your menses end.

You can do it with your gynae or go to gleneagles lab centre on first floor to to it an have the test result mailed to your home within 7 days.

Hope it helps!
Hi Micar,
Thanks for ur advice.

Just do blood test will do??

Actually I've book fertility check at Suncere group. It's cost abt $360 for both of us.
It exclude blood test and pap smear and sperm count.

I also wonder what they will check if the package is exclude blood test.

micar

Hi Grace77,

Blood test is the best way to tell exact of your body hormonal level. If the woman's CA125 is very high or it has gone on the alert level, then an ultrasound scan is required.

So blood test + scan is a must. Hubby can just take sperm test. I think the sperm test will also reveal the mobility of the sperms. The rest can leave to dr Su to check pulse.

I'm not sure what is ur family package. So I cannot advice you on your test.

If you are going to do ur blood test, take your results to ur gynae to have it interpreted and do a scan at the same time.

Hope it helps!

micar

Hi puzzlement,

Hi micar,

I also hv hormones imbalance n it has affected my sleep badly. I was advised by Dr Su to take bazhen too n the medicine is heaty anyway. I told her I feel hot n sometimes sweat during sleep n she said her medicine will make me sweat so I guess yrs maybe the same which is why u feel hot during the day time. I think its normal. After taking her medicine, I can sleep pretty well.

Basically she also advised me not to take too much fruits as it doesn't help me much, no salad but she did not mention abt drinking less water.
Hi hi,

I guess I have to get used to the medicine. I can feel my body going through change. That's y uncomfortable. The weather is so cooling these days.. But I can actually perspire. The medicine does give me a restful sleep.lets hope it works. I have been ttc for a year now.

Hi micar,

Is it a must to hv the hormones blood test done on the 7 th day after the menses end? I had done this test before but it does not include CA 125. Does it comes in a package?? Where did u do these test?

micar

Hi Crystalpink,

Yes it has to be done during that period as LH n FSH is being tested too. If I can recall- fSH is follicle stimulating hormone, Lh is hormone that trigger ovulation.

I did my blood test in gleneagles lab. I just walk into the clinic and fill in the test I want my blood to be tested on .

Hope this info helps! :)

Grace77

Ck
Hi Grace77,

Blood test is the best way to tell exact of your body hormonal level. If the woman's CA125 is very high or it has gone on the alert level, then an ultrasound scan is required.

So blood test + scan is a must. Hubby can just take sperm test. I think the sperm test will also reveal the mobility of the sperms. The rest can leave to dr Su to check pulse.

I'm not sure what is ur family package. So I cannot advice you on your test.

If you are going to do ur blood test, take your results to ur gynae to have it interpreted and do a scan at the same time.

Hope it helps!
Hi Micar,

Thanks for your explanation.

I've called one of the Clinic for the check.

Tmr will be going.

cheryl81

hi ladies
i just went to see DR su on sat. wow the queue is very long. lol... i actually see her cos i just had a m/c 3 weeks ago... she very nice, and quite accurate in saying that i didnt had a good slp and waist pain. really true. so now she give me 1 week med to help with this issue 1st. i oso drag my hubby along. but the guy med oos. so i will go down and collect his med plus see her this sat...

hopefully she can tiao my body so tat i can try again

Grace77

Hi,

Would like to check anyone have same encounter like me.......
After I took 2 months Dr Su medicine, my 2 months messes become shorter (2days) & lighter.
Not the usually months.....
anyone?????

Grace,

I had a miscarriage 3 months ago....
After i took Dr Su Medicine, my first Menses after M/C become more and Heavier .... which is good
But my Second menses become lighter and shorter , i think it is not because of Dr Su medicine, it is because of the antibiotics i took after my wisdom tooth surgery , i suspect....

But Dr Su say its due to wind getting into my body
then i suddenly remember, when i take antibiotics, my stomach become bloated with wind....