We are TTC-ing!

Dragontail

Big welcome happysoul. We all here share share our experiences and it's great knowing there are mind-like ladies around to making our ttc days less lonely. ...

Shez, it's such a heartwarming story. My heart feels love too reading that! Yes love comes in all forms. But I suggest dont tell your hubby or he every valentines day buy you a brolly. Lol.

Shez

Haha... I got Incanto at 8pm, BUT will rush home to do it!!! Hehehe *rubbing hands together with evil laughter* Lao Gong... 你完蛋了... hahahaha

@dragontail, you so cute!! Hubby buy me brolly, I beat his backside!!!

littlehamster

Hmmm my dark brown is gone. Issit Cos morning too stress? I had VIP coming n my boss is being a nuisance <(`^´)> but I told myself to calm calm....

Dragontail

@ crystalpink, not sure if I missed out anything from your past posts..so many posts here in this thread lately:) Why do you want to have more flow may I know? Are you feeling anything unwell? How old are you le? Still good to skip DOM during AF regardless. If you have not seen a doc or tcm, I think for such concern, still better to seek medical help.

@ littlehamster, phew. So it was a false alarm!

Hubby just told me we go shopping tomorrow. Ask me get a bag for our 10th year anniversary. Omg I wanna faint.

littlehamster

Shez the uncle really nice. Nowadays where got ppl so good already. Last time still got people kind to share umbrella to cross the road, now 操你都傻。

Praying hard: stay strong!

poohy

wah dragontail! your hubby really dote on you! envious! :we3jiggy:

ahh...littlehamster- good good news! relax relax....dont stress.

happysoul

@ quincy1986, TVH, Dragontail : Thank you for welcoming me!! :)

Looking forward to your advices to help me out as I am very new to the TTC phase..

ziryngirl

welcome happysoul to this big group :)

dragontail, happy for you leh, me envious too. have you thought of what bag to get? heehee.

shez, today is a beautiful day for you, warms up all of our hearts just by reading your story.

i hope the perfect weather will last till tonight for us to enjoy couple time with our hubbies. heehee.

littlehamster

xiaohuiis:758162 said:
can i check with u gals, how u all use the preseed? with the syringe like thingy ? or juz use externally?
U put the tip of the syringe to the tip of the tube, make sure poke hole already ah, then screw abit, squeeze tube see how much u wan, then carefully unscrewing out, invert it, (it will drip out) then lie down, insert into V, then push the plunger. Lie in bed don't anyhow move or get up or will leak, if leak means too much, leak abit is ok. Helps swimmers to swim in better n also keep them alive longer.

It's like wearing tampon. Actually this Pearl brand tampon similar to preseed applicator, also got assist applicator to push the tampon / lubrication in.

Dragontail

I didnt think my hubby would ask me to go shopping (firstly, he hates shopping). And really we are a boring couple who do not really indulge in material gratifications. We show love in many other ways :) Besides that, I love shopping and I really have what I need and I can buy my own bag if I really want to. On top of that, our new house is on the way and not forgetting we are planning for a baby so we do want to spend wisely.

Actually, when I was first pregnant last year, I joked with him "eh. I will be popping out a baby. You can pop something to me also or not?". Haa! But since nothing came out of it, maybe he still honours it and pops me a bag. lol. Whatever is the gift aside, just thought hubby is sweet to be thinking of me :)

He is very prudent with money one. He just now told me his friend has staff discount at Prada and Miu Miu tomorrow. So we will head there tomorrow :)

Dragontail

Actually I will be mad if hubby buys flowers today. Haa!

Go go go littlehamster. Go have a romantic dinner for two. For us, we might be ordering mcdonalds or go nearby zi char. No surprises for sure ;p

prayinghard

Littlehamster it's good sign cuz the brown thing could be ur implantation since u mention u are not due for af but already having all the symptoms

poohy

but hoh...see hubby give flowers on V-day, so romantic......but but but.....my hubby also stopped giving ever since marriage! sad..hahah...though know its not practical but hoh, see liao heart also happy for a while.hahaha

:shyxxx:i dont know how to use tampon......so when i tried using preseed, make a mess out of it. End up apply externally only! does it help if use externally? or still must try to squeeze bit bit in?

freezing cold in office.......*burrrrr*

Last edited:

quincy1986

@poohy
my hubby more pro.
he tell me for his ex gf, he will make it a point to give her flowers on vday.
for me he did a tardy job.
i was like, what???

TVH

haha i also don't know how to use tampon....the feeling of something stuck there like quite uncomfortable...

i've been using preseed externally...seems to work...cos i tried using internally...then alot flowed out....after the deed, still kept flowing out....so i was thinking maybe the sperms also kena flushed out together with the lubricant....

i don't recommend using the "dosage" stated in the packaging cos too much le....the first time i followed the instructions, my inside like flood....after happy happy, outside also like flood....very demoralised because all swim out together....use a little can liao...u want enough to coat your uterus with lubricant to faciliate the olympic swim event, not to create a lake inside...