We are TTC-ing!

Dragontail

Soursop I think can la. But maybe not in the first week. However I think my man won't allow. He will say HL is for resting not holidaying. Maybe just go easy staycation that's all.

mintminer

Yar, I think mind relaxation is more important than anything else. Actually, I'm quite glad that I mange to go through the whole cycle n was not drop out before et. I think my diet n health contributed to not conceiving this round. I will double check with my dr next month. Meanwhile. I'm going back to TCM first.

Dragontail, I wish u all the best n I m sure ur wish will come true.

mintminer

I think the food I eat coz most of them was outside food n I ate a lot of chicken. Next time, I think I will cook myself. Throughout the 1 month on the cycle, I lost weight instead of gaining weight. I told husband that I think I will eat more if I m at my mum place. Even though I live with my inlaws for 4 years, but it's still different from my mum place. My mum know me the best n she will cook what I like.

Dragontail

That's a good point to highlight, mint. My aunt in law will be cooking for me during my HL. Eating out is really not healthy. And yes chicken has too much hormones injection :( best to get those kampong chicken to cook.

soursop2014

Hmm we got more and more things we can't eat and drink....

Actually I'm thinking if this cycle still fails, maybe I should totally cut off coffee....

So sad. I'm a coffee addict leh
Very hard .. :(

Dragontail

Can try soursop:) Actually I believe everything in moderation. But huh, since me invest my time and money and emotion into ivf, I decide to cut off all caffeine. Have come this far...just kiasu what the heck already.

chocolatebasket

hey ladies,

What is the difference between the folic acid bought from unity/guardian vs blackmore conceive well?
Also, what is bai foong pills?

Thanks in advance!

:)

Dragontail

Snowing so you're cd 41 today? When is your next gynae visit?

Today is my 2nd scan of my ovaries for ivf. Long wait again at kkh. Zzz zzz.

yukki

Weet~morning ladies...hope u gals hv a lovely weekend...

Anyway dragontail...hows ur scan so far? Everything ok?

Snowing

Hi dragontail.. yes cd41.. I called last week and they told me to wait till 1st week of may to test again. And call them after that. I didn knw clomid could mess me up.. still tot bloodwork on cd22 nurse confirm I ovulate in my own. So I shld either get bfp or af at least 14days later.. but still nothin.. its a terrible wait.. this could mean I ovualte late and miss the chance? fingers crossed.. when I was pg first time I had lots of cm n I knw I am pg.. nw no feelings but do hav thick cm on n off jus like those bf af comes..

Dragontail

Snowing, me never on clomid so can’t really share. Hope it’s a bfp for you.

Yukki, my weekend was great. And the scan today is even greater :) Right has 9 eggs and left has 6. But smaller ones are about 7.5-9mm so doc is hoping it will catch up by this Friday. Biggest eggie is 17.5mm (already!) and mostly are about 12-15mm. Yes Friday is my egg retrieval already. I’m still in shock it comes so fast.

So I should be resting for about 3 weeks from this Friday.

MXLO

hello!! Dragontail that is a great news!! :)

I just came back from KKH appt. Went to pick up my ultrasound scan and blood test results which i did way back in Jan this year. I am abit shocked and depressed.:(

Apparently i had a suspected polyp in my uterus and my anti-mullerian hormone blood test (ovarian reserve) came back lower than normal. BUT the good thing is I did a D&C so probably everything all sucked out liao including my polyp. But will need to do a more detailed scan later. So dr said just try since i got pregnant before which is consider good and if in 6 to 9 months time i still no news, probably IVF is the way! ;)

MXLO

once my menses come then i will call and to book for HSG (i wanted it) and also the detailed scan to check the uterus throughly. HE also gave me medi to kick start my menses. And also a2.2cm avascular cyst which maybe is heamorrhagic cyst. But this cyst he din say anything so should be ok.

I went back to my gynae for review twice after D&C and he said everything inside looked clean, nothing left. And i remembered in the initial stage i went to see him for spotting he said something like got fibroid inside but din check further cos that time he was more concern for the baby.

soursop2014

Hi snowing, my af will be due on coming Thurs.

Don't dare to pin too much hope.
I went ahead with bd and even soft massage after I did an early stage hpt with negative result on Saturday.

Dragontail, yeah it's finally happening!!! Good luck!!!

Mxlo , don't worry too much. Which Dr u saw today?
Hmm I also have a cyst. Wow u even know the name. I don't even know the details of my cyst.
Are we able to request for the test reports from kkh?