We are TTC-ing!

MXLO

Every body be happy. .let bygones be bygones! Xmas is coming. .. :D

Sometimes we juz need to let go for a while to forget abt we are ttcing...

Tmr am seeing my sinseh! Woohooo!

heartz01

Soursop: i forgot to tell u if ur hubby Sa sample cant b tested they will call you already..n my nurse said no comments on my hubby's report so i hope she has given me a gd hint!now i told myself no need kanchong n just wait for appt!

MXLO

Ok gtg... I wanna jingle his balls!

Good nite world! May you blessed all ladies here with baby luck, including me hor!

good to be

thanks ladies. right now I'm trying hard for baby too. haha..

I heard from someone that having too clomid will grow fat. have yr experience this?

Dragontail

Mxlo, that is a multivitamin good for ttc.

Heartz, the treatment I went through is quite similar to the jabbing during ivf to stimulate egg growth. But mine was in much much smaller dosage. I think it started a week before my o day when I started jabbing on my tummy. The scans showed good egg size. Hcg shot was then administered when healthy egg size was seen. Likewise, both cycles didn't succeed. I stopped there. And I will not consider iui or ivf.

Dragontail

Goodtobe, just by thinking of ttc I already gained weight. Lol. Since begin of ttc I have been less active so gained few pounds. I never heard of clomid will make someone fatter though.

good to be

Goodtobe, just by thinking of trying to concieve I already gained weight. Lol. Since begin of trying to concieve I have been less active so gained few pounds. I never heard of clomid will make someone fatter though.

haha.. i gained weight a lot after having the clomid. but I'm not sure cos of that med or I simply ate too much and nvr exercise.:001_302:

MXLO

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a VERY HAPPY YEAR!

May the Mighty one above hears our prayers and sprinkle baby dust and luck on us!

HUAT arh!!!:wong18:

heartz01

Good to be: when i was on clomid i had unexpected headaches n when AF come flow more and alot clots..different ppl will have different reaction to clomid...
I read gynea will nt recommend clomid for nany cycles..my gynea clearly told me 2 only..o read some ppl take up to 6 cycles..
Merry Xmas to all!!!!

mummygirl

Merry Christmas to All!

I just checked my period calendar, its alrdy CD39 (been having irregular period, but no more than 35days), but I hvnt get AF yet... however, I been experiencing slight cramps whole day.... seem like I am too stress...Haiz, hope my AF faster come and I can try again next cycle.

Thanks to Dragontail, I finally know the meanings of these short forms.... :)

Dragontail

Mummygirl have you done a hpt test?

Me cd4 today. So happy can still see blood flow!

As for clomid, I read that it will thin the uterus lining. 6x sounds like a lot hor.

Wishing everyone a very very blessed xmas!!

mummygirl

Dragontail, I did the test on CD35, but -ve. So din test any further till date. I been feeling slight cramp today, so I guess AF soon liao...

Maqisa

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!

ESP TO MY TTC KAKI... YUKKI, DRAGONTAIL, MXLO, RED DATES, RAINBOW (wherever u are... miss u, gal..)

Maqisa

to all new ttc gals, take heart that u gals r still in ur early 30's... rem, time is ur blue chips.. I learn it thru the hard way, sigh.. anyway, enjoy yourself this xmas eve.. me goin to gorge and wine lk mad since baby making FAILED this cycle (si bei sian...)

super dishearted liao but whatever.. goin to be relax this coming cycle... heck all bd-dates.. am going to do it as and when we feel like it... ho ho ho

yukki

Merry X'mas to all e ladies here... \^O^/

Hope everyone had a great blast on this special day! And tons of baby dusts to all... kekekeke...

Maqisa..how hv u been doing? :)

yukki

Maqisa...relax and enjoy tis joyous day ahead! U taught me to relax and dun tink so much! Go ahead and eat and enjoy...like i did during my holidays..lol...

In fact...during my holidays i bot a set of baby clothings to make myself happy! Coz those baby clothes really make me happy just by looking at it...so adorable..and awwww...here's a pic of the bb clothing i bot...

Attachments

Dragontail

Merry xmas to y'all!

Let this special day bring you lotsa new hopes and new beginnings. And with the cross to the new year, it means all of that hopes will come true! Ho ho ho!