When does your stretch mark start appearing?

BbpHir3

ello!!!
for my first preg, i very good lat, apply everyday.. den after deliver apply post natal cream... all by palmer.... no stretch mark lei.. i think is cause i young.. den the skin elasticity very good bax.. MIL sae de....

CanCanMum

ello!!!
for my first preg, i very good lat, apply everyday.. then after deliver apply post natal cream... all by palmer.... no stretch mark lei.. i think is cause i young.. then the skin elasticity very good bax.. mother in law sae ....
yea yea u r 1 century younger den me horrrr.zzzzz :shyxxx:lols~~~~:spamxxx:

esthergal

Ermm Evon, in my opinion, a fat person will also have the tendency to develop stretch mark because stretch mark is due more to heredity and also how much and how fast the tummy/breast/hip is expanded during pregnancy...

Ros0818

hi hi
started having strecthmarks 7mths onwards..
Due on 12th June...
at fisrt, i applied the palmers stretchmarks cream but i've got rashes on my tummy..
tummy turns out red + red lines for the strecthmarks...
cant really slp due to the itchiness..
i then turn to use calamine lotion..
was given some itch pills & calamine lotion by gynae..
the pills works for me.. now, no more itch but strecthmarks still visible...

chelle

I started having stretchmark during my last trimester!
So upset coz i have been very hardworking, applying Clarin oil twice per day since 2nd trimester!
At 1st only stretchmark at the lower part of tummy n back, but now 38th week, tummy REAL big, the stretchmark is ALL OVER!
Now at the belly button level liao, everyday see liao oso sad! SOBS!

uddermummy

same here! mine appeared in my 37th week. B4 that, I was so happy and thought that I wouldn't have any.

And then one appeared, another one appeared, and soon my whole tummy was covered with stretch marks!

stretch mark creams didn't help leh. I think it's hereditary cos my mum has stretch marks too.

And I already had them on my thighs before pregnancy.

chanelloo

my stretch mark start appear on 30th weeks.. so sad... i've been so hardworking applying all the oil, lotion and tummy butter... sigh

Unwed

Does asking those after birth massager to massage your stomach makes you less visible stretch mark after that?

phamlinh

Mình thấy mọi người bàn về vấn đề này muốn tham gia thảo luận mong mọi người cho lời khuyên nhé