which baby diapers has colour indicator?

which diaper brand do you use?

• Total voters

Domique

end of this month.
the indicator same like the s or not?
or izzit the side gather there 2 strip?

The indicator is from the front to the back. Really? How long more? I must go buy .. LOL. :p
sorry you answer my qns earlier already. i gp open my another package of m to see have or not. if have then i go complain

Anyway see the pampers i bought is below
http://www.fairprice.com.sg/Images/Products/11418015.jpg

Last edited:

Domique

How to Choose the Right Diaper For Your Baby

New Baby
Hypoallergenic Lotion with Aloe Vera Extract - gently helps protect baby's skin and reduce diaper rash.
Quilted Cotton-like Sheet - soft and fluffy touch with great breathability.
Urine Indicator - the line indicates urination by turning BLUE.
Great Absorbency to keep your baby's skin dry.
Soft and Comfortable Refastenable Koala Hug Tapes.

Active Baby
Refastenable Koala Hug Tapes - firm fastening for comfortable fit and long-lasting leakage protection.
Magic Core-Absorbs more, less bulk to help baby move freely.
Soft Cotton - Like Outer Cover - soft and breathable, to hlep keep baby skin dry and healthy.
Hypoallergenic Lotion with Aloe Vera Extract - helps gently protect baby's skin and reduce diaper rash.

Easy Up Pants
Excellent breathability to help keep your baby dry.
Soft sheet which feels like cotton underwear.
Super Absorbent Core - helps prevent leakage for up to 10 hours overnight and keeps your baby dry.
Stretchy Side Sheets - fit like an underwear.

Maybe no more indicator already.
Autumn can update us if you happen to buy at NTUC?
I will be buying but not opending as i just open my another pack to check.later all not fresh liao.

autumn82

How to Choose the Right Diaper For Your Baby

New Baby
Hypoallergenic Lotion with Aloe Vera Extract - gently helps protect baby's skin and reduce diaper rash.
Quilted Cotton-like Sheet - soft and fluffy touch with great breathability.
Urine Indicator - the line indicates urination by turning BLUE.
Great Absorbency to keep your baby's skin dry.
Soft and Comfortable Refastenable Koala Hug Tapes.

Active Baby
Refastenable Koala Hug Tapes - firm fastening for comfortable fit and long-lasting leakage protection.
Magic Core-Absorbs more, less bulk to help baby move freely.
Soft Cotton - Like Outer Cover - soft and breathable, to hlep keep baby skin dry and healthy.
Hypoallergenic Lotion with Aloe Vera Extract - helps gently protect baby's skin and reduce diaper rash.

Easy Up Pants
Excellent breathability to help keep your baby dry.
Soft sheet which feels like cotton underwear.
Super Absorbent Core - helps prevent leakage for up to 10 hours overnight and keeps your baby dry.
Stretchy Side Sheets - fit like an underwear.

Maybe no more indicator already.
Autumn can update us if you happen to buy at NTUC?
I will be buying but not opending as i just open my another pack to check.later all not fresh .
Okies, no prob! :) Will update when I buy~ Heh.

Domique

strange... y my one no have har!
its purple one.
pampers active. Elephant one ley!
sigh
stratch head!

Dear, my dear husband just bought the Pampers Active Baby (purple packaging), 3pkts of 38pieces for $40. Is it this promo? I opened one of it, got indicator , yellow line.

jern

just like domique, there're no indicators for my m size pampers active baby too!

it's really inconsistently strange because the 1st packet i bought didn't have, the second batch i bought had the yellow line (yippee)...and then the very recent packs i bought didn't have again, grrrr...so frustrating...why sometimes have, sometimes dont't have?! i bought them all from the same ntuc at toa payoh central. the purple packaging outside all did not mention whether the diapers had colour indicators or not. i did not encounter this problem when i was using pampers newborn and newborn small size, ie there always was a yellow indicator for pampers newborn and newborn small size.

how should i complain to pampers of p&g? i'll try calling p&g at their Singapore toll free hotline 800 852 3524 and see what happens.

by the, thank you everyone for participating so enthusiastically to this thread and poll that i started! it's my first thread since i signed up with s'pore motherhood and joined this forum recently.

Domique

Oh Mine!! finally someone understand my agony!

This thing had been bugging me for weeks since I found out that mine got no indicator. tot i stupid or what why mine no indicator others have.

Please call them and let them know we are angry!! I buy 2 packs first time using m and this happens! WE WANT REFUND!!!!!!!!!!!

just like domique, there're no indicators for my m size pampers active baby too!

it's really inconsistently strange because the 1st packet i bought didn't have, the second batch i bought had the yellow line (yippee)...and then the very recent packs i bought didn't have again, grrrr...so frustrating...why sometimes have, sometimes dont't have?! i bought them all from the same ntuc at toa payoh central. the purple packaging outside all did not mention whether the diapers had colour indicators or not. i did not encounter this problem when i was using pampers newborn and newborn small size, ie there always was a yellow indicator for pampers newborn and newborn small size.

how should i complain to pampers of p&g? i'll try calling p&g at their Singapore toll free hotline 800 852 3524 and see what happens.

by the, thank you everyone for participating so enthusiastically to this thread and poll that i started! it's my first thread since i signed up with s'pore motherhood and joined this forum recently.

Domique

Where u get ur pampers?
I got the two at Bukit Batok MRT NTUC.

Queenbabe

Got indicator or not?

dont know ntuc can refund me or not, i using this no indicatror one half pack left.
Im not sure , mayb they will refund u & they claim from pampers :)

Dear all , correct me if im wrong .... but in the first place when i get the pampers .. on the packing never indicate that there is indicator m i right or my eyes got problem never see hahaha ..

autumn82

Im not sure , mayb they will refund you & they claim from pampers :)

Dear all , correct me if im wrong .... but in the first place when i get the pampers .. on the packing never indicate that there is indicator m i right or my eyes got problem never see hahaha ..
Packaging never state there is indicator. :) But all along all sizes have indicator mah.... :001_302:

jern

i called p&g today and this is the official reply:
NO, pampers active baby diapers, M & L sizes etc, DO NOT have the yellow line to detect urine. the colour indicators are only for newborn and newborn s size only.

it seems to imply that the ones that had were 'defects'. but i told the customer service officer that it's a 'good defect' and that i hope p&g will consider to produce pampers active diapers with urine indicator. she's taken my comments down as feedback.

so , all mothers out there who would like the colour indicator to appear on pampers diapers, please call p&g at 8001860018. the officer said the more people call, the more likely they'll listen to the feedback.

in the meantime, i'll try out other brands with indicators, like nepia or goon as some mothers suggested.

Domique

Wow lao! I wanna buy defect ones!!!!!

NO, pampers active baby diapers, M & L sizes etc, DO NOT have the yellow line to detect urine. the colour indicators are only for newborn and newborn s size only.

it seems to imply that the ones that had were 'defects'. but i told the customer service officer that it's a 'good defect' and that i hope p&g will consider to produce pampers active diapers with urine indicator. she's taken my comments down as feedback.

so , all mothers out there who would like the colour indicator to appear on pampers diapers, please call p&g at 8001860018. the officer said the more people call, the more likely they'll listen to the feedback.

in the meantime, i'll try out other brands with indicators, like nepia or goon as some mothers suggested.

autumn82

Wahsei.. So I've bought the defective ones?! Wahahahah :p

If it was defective why they still put on shelf to sell?! Soo bad.. Must complain. :tlaugh::tlaugh: