which baby diapers has colour indicator?

which diaper brand do you use?

• Total voters

Queenbabe

i called p&g today and this is the official reply:
NO, pampers active baby diapers, M & L sizes etc, DO NOT have the yellow line to detect urine. the colour indicators are only for newborn and newborn s size only.

it seems to imply that the ones that had were 'defects'. but i told the customer service officer that it's a 'good defect' and that i hope p&g will consider to produce pampers active diapers with urine indicator. she's taken my comments down as feedback.

so , all mothers out there who would like the colour indicator to appear on pampers diapers, please call p&g at 8001860018. the officer said the more people call, the more likely they'll listen to the feedback.

in the meantime, i'll try out other brands with indicators, like nepia or goon as some mothers suggested.
huh but how come have yellow line for M size pampers ? that one not urine indicator mah ??? so Autumn dearie all along using defective pampers ..... :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

uddermummy

is the promo still on for newborn and s size?

i looked at ntuc but they never show any promo leh.

wah, where did you get your defective ones huh, autumn, i also want to stock up on bigger sizes.

Jmumi

If im not wrong, Pampers brand has an indicator.. i ever come across one but somehow kinda forget.. you can check at the supermarket. They usually write on the bag itself. Do survey around 1st.
Ya, pampers active.. The indicator comes in yellow colour and when it's full will turn blue.

autumn82

is the promo still on for newborn and s size?

i looked at ntuc but they never show any promo .

wah, where did you get your defective ones huh, autumn, i also want to stock up on bigger sizes.
I bought was last mth I dink. At NTUC..

autumn82

huh but how come have yellow line for M size pampers ? that one not urine indicator mah ??? so Autumn dearie all along using defective pampers ..... :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
But it turns color when got urine leh... Wahahah. Ya, jialatz manz.

Domique

actually quite disappointed with their reply.

if they think with urine indicator is defect ones then how can they allow the goods to be out in the market? and worst thing is that they know abt it and just dun care!

Horrible MNC!

autumn82

actually quite disappointed with their reply.

if they think with urine indicator is defect ones then how can they allow the goods to be out in the market? and worst thing is that they know about it and just dont care!

Horrible MNC!
Exactly. :embarrassed:

jern

fyi, pampers on sale at ntuc from now till 22 july 09:
-active baby diapers jumbo pack M (68pieces) and L (60bpieces): 2 for $53.45 (usual price $68.40 for 2 packs)
-active baby diapers value pack XL (34 pieces) 3 for $49.90