Which brand of pampers would you recommend?

isabelandrew

my baby uses dryers but too small. the sides of her legs are red, i think too tight even though the label say 3kgs-8kgs.
Mama poko is the best - softer.
pampers - good but very ex leh. especially when i breastfeed, baby always poo. beri waste money.
btw, anyone knows where to get the cheapest - mama poko? only sheng siong?

jojoki

me using pampers for day n night mami poko. mami poko is good for holding poo poo.. wont smear everywhere,,, and i like the lower cutting to avoid covering umblical cord. Pampers is my next choice... just convenient cos got urine level indication.

tylann72

I like huggies ultra but my first choice is Mommy poko. I use pet pet and huggies in the day and mommy poko at night as it can hold longer.
me using pampers for day n night mami poko. mami poko is good for holding poo poo.. wont smear everywhere,,, and i like the lower cutting to avoid covering umblical cord. Pampers is my next choice... just convenient cos got urine level indication.

MrsNeo

My 1st choice mamy poko =)

But if that particular shop i went doesn't sell mamy poko will choose drypers..
Quite good too although i don't really like the sticky tape part and easily "full".

peanutmummy

i've used drypers, pampers, pet pet, mamypoko, huggies & nepia. Mamypoko, huggies & pampers not bad but the best is still nepia! The cutting is v broad and generous, nothing else can contain my girl's 10 days worth of poo with no leak! Nepia rockzzzz.....

BbpHir3

i've tried a few.. i'll say pampers n huggies will b my best choice.. can try the cheaper version of pampers.. orangy red packet.. bout 19cents per piece.. though scented ( not very, cant really smell the scent), it's cutting is suitable for babies wib "solid" thighs.. lol.. but my gal abit extreme.. she every feeding oso wanna change diaper.. den when changing, she laugh out loud somemore.. *pengz* she wears that for day time..
den night time.. she wear drypers, she can wear thru the night from bout 10pm to next morning 8am.. only leak twice ( usually this way for bout 1-2mths le).. cost bout 20cents per piece (offer price at ntuc.. $20+ for 2 packet of 54, or was it 58, cant rmb.. free drypantz, total 8 pcs, convenient for bringing out to use.. cuz cleaner n more hygenic mahz..)

jaclyn13

my baby uses dryers but too small. the sides of her legs are red, i think too tight even though the label say 3kgs-8kgs.
Mama poko is the best - softer.
pampers - good but very ex leh. especially when i breastfeed, baby always poo. beri waste money.
btw, anyone knows where to get the cheapest - mama poko? only sheng siong?
i dun tink sheng siong is cheap...cos i ask my husband buy diaper there ,tot is cheap but turn out is exp than ntuc...u can go chinese herbs shop to buy or mini mart... sell cheaper..:tlaugh:

huihui.quek

Seems like huggies not so popular, but it stated that the huggies ultra is Clinically proven*:
To help prevent diaper rash so that baby’s skin will stay healthy. Actually i tried huggies ultra on my baby and really got no rashes even can last for 12 hours through the night.

As for mamy poko, also very good, just that sometimes, it got a smell like poo poo, and we always mistaken that my baby really pooo pooo.

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
If your baby is still a newborn & the umbilical cord has not dropped off yet, I would strongly recommend you use MamyPoko ... which has an inverted-U at the belly button position which would reduce chances of abrasion to the cord.

After my boys' cord has dropped off, we used Huggies Ultra & was pretty happy with the softness ... however, when my boys became chubbier, Huggies seemed a bit restrictive becoz of their smaller/tighter cut.

That's when we switched to Pampers Active ... & never looked back, due to both its comfort & performance.
Usually, a piece could cost as high as $0.40 ... but during their promotion which happens on a quarterly basis @ NTUC, Carrefour & Giants on a rotational basis, prices can go as low as $0.30 per piece. That's when you'd see us stocking up with the whole trolley full of Pampers Active.
:embarrassed: :embarrassed:

ochklk

I use Fitti Velcro (NB) but my boy boy quite big, so abit small for him, then buy PET PET (S) but still quite small for him too, so mix the 2 together to use for nite time, I find both not bery heavy duty as I change almost like 3hrs to 4hrs when my boy boy wake up for milk at nite, (morning use cloth diapers). I bought Nepia (S) for my boy for going out shopping, good and absorb, sometimes if my boy cranky at nite, I'll use Nepia, can tahan up to 5 to 6 hrs if my boy nv wake up for milk between that hrs. I used G.oon samples before and they are also good so have just order 3 pack of S size since they are having promotion at $14.90 per pack.

snowbear

My DD wears DryPantz to bed and when we bring her out. I find it's quite good. When she was younger, we used Mamy Poko also. That's soft and comfy as well. Pampers is good but exp.

mommyfizah

I have tried drypers, fitti, huggies, pampers n mamy poko...
I find that Mamy poko is the best...:red:
can last for up to ten hours...
so far no issues about rashes or heatiness using Mamy Poko...
Anyone knows whr to get the cheapest Mamy Poko?
Now my DS uses M size (66 pcs for $24 from NTUC)...If got sale, can get that for $21.45 at NTUC...
Anyone know where it's sold cheaper??
ThankS!!:001_302:

Domique

Yeah!

I am pampers and mamy poko supporter.... Pampers #1, mamy poko #2.

:) no regrets

If your baby is still a newborn & the umbilical cord has not dropped off yet, I would strongly recommend you use MamyPoko ... which has an inverted-U at the belly button position which would reduce chances of abrasion to the cord.

After my boys' cord has dropped off, we used Huggies Ultra & was pretty happy with the softness ... however, when my boys became chubbier, Huggies seemed a bit restrictive becoz of their smaller/tighter cut.

That's when we switched to Pampers Active ... & never looked back, due to both its comfort & performance.
Usually, a piece could cost as high as $0.40 ... but during their promotion which happens on a quarterly basis @ NTUC, Carrefour & Giants on a rotational basis, prices can go as low as $0.30 per piece. That's when you'd see us stocking up with the whole trolley full of Pampers Active.
:embarrassed: :embarrassed:

Madako

SO Mommy Poko is the blus one huh?
Or the Boys & Girls type?

What about the Mommy Poko Value?
Anyone tried that? My friend just gave me half a pack to try. Havent try it yet.

Domique

Blue one. my bb still small to wear pull ups pants.
value never try before.

Anyone tried that? My friend just gave me half a pack to try. Havent try it yet.

gallop104

I use pet pet during the day and huggies ultra for nite.. Huggies ultra very good absorbancy, sometimes if DS no poop can last 5 to 6 hours without changing, but more ex. Pet pet cheaper so use during daytime, esp since DS is BF bb, poop all the time...

Domique

i got 1 messy experience with huggies whwn Alaric poo.... so..... not suitable for him.

I use pet pet during the day and huggies ultra for nite.. Huggies ultra very good absorbancy, sometimes if DS no poop can last 5 to 6 hours without changing, but more ex. Pet pet cheaper so use during daytime, esp since DS is BF bb, poop all the time...

hstan15

think pampers new born is good cos there is this indicator that tells u when to change the diapers.

mamy poko is good cos of the material, remember the fitting is bigger. the S size as compared to dryers S size is much bigger.

dryers not so good but its cheap

huggies the worst i think cos it leaks

fiti so so

Catty

Have tried the Mamy Poko Value (Orange packing) :nah:, won't last for my DD as compare to normal Mamy Poko Pull Up (Green packing), i would rather spend a few dollars more on the normal mamy poko pull up.. :embarrassed: