Mummysg Early Birds And Night Owls Clubb - August 2009 !!!!

How many of us have a WOODY BLOCK hubby?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanCanMum

cancan bossie...i wanna complain..

i carry xavier...he cry....i carry josh, he also cry.....in the end, dont dare to carry dante...i scare he also cry~

why why why ??

they dont love love me.....

maybe i dont know how to carry...my bro always say the way i carry make the baby uncomfortable...tsk tsk tsk...BUT HE never TEACH ME HOW TO CARRY....zzzzzzzzz

:wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry:
nebber mind dee laaa......u muz carry MORE babies laa......try carrying BIGGER ones like Baber lols~~~they got more MILK taste....lols~~~den slowly u will oso get the MILK taste on yr body and den babies like MILK mah....:001_302:

CanCanMum

thank you all my dearest NOCIANZ for helping me to search HIGH and LOW for Mr Murphy~~~

really appreciate ALL your help.....

i wanna say i LOBBB you ALL

MUACKS~~~~

CANNOT find nebber mind but I REALLY APPRECIATE THE THOUGHT AND you know FINDING SOMETHING FOR SOMEONE IS REALLY NOT EASY~~~

I LOBBB you ALL~~~~

LOBB LOBB LOBB LOBB

THIS IS A SUBSTITUTE OF "MR MURPHY" (NOT EVEN 50% LOLS) that i WENT TO BUY WITH BABER ON THURSDAY NITE LOLS:

wahahhaha~~~~hes pretty OK with it at the moment lols~~~~until i get the REAL THING one day wahahhaha (if can find)zzzzz~~~~

Attachments

Last edited:

CanCanMum

special thanks to DARLING MISTRESS FOR HELPING ME TO LOOK SEE LOOK SEE EVEN ON HER ANNIVERSARY DATE ~~~~ ( I LOBBB U DARLING MISTRESS)

and ALMOND BROTHER UNCLE for running here and there at TOYSRUS~~~~

princessminn

morning all!~ i hate to wake up early.=(

cancan dearie : later if i got go taka,i help you see if have.=)

jac dearie : i thought what happen...anyway josh so cute!!!!!awww...can i exchange my dante with him??=x

spiral dearie : so paiseh ask you help mi pacify him again...=(

lawla dearie : you so soft spoken laaa...so pretty....

sunflower dearie : your sher so pretty....you so pretty also....

elaine dearie : your regine really so small size...xav so notti wanna give mi his saliva.HAHAHA....

almond bro & wife : thanks so much for e ride home...=) so paiseh,still need u all help mi...

Last edited:

yellowpudding

Cancan darling: good morning, you are most welcome. :) don't worry about it, i will still look see look see when I am out and hopefully if there is a mr murphy around, will get it for you. :) meanwhile, thanks God that baber is okay with the "mr murphy" at hand. hehehe. :)

princessminn dearie: taka i have already checked, can't find it eh... sigh...you heading to the taka baby fair later on? :) so tempting eh after reading your "outing" reviews... i want to meet everyone soon...!!!!

princessminn

Cancan darling: good morning, you are most welcome. :) dont't worry about it, i will still look see look see when I am out and hopefully if there is a mr murphy around, will get it for you. :) meanwhile, thanks God that baber is okay with the "mr murphy" at hand. hehehe. :)

princessminn dearie: taka i have already checked, can't find it eh... sigh...you heading to the taka baby fair later on? :) so tempting eh after reading your "outing" reviews... i want to meet everyone soon...!!!!
yupyup...
shld be going....
but once i tink of e parking fee....i'll tink twice....

yup,is fun to meet all of e nocianz...expect u...=(
i wanan see freya!!!heee...=p

Queenbabe

thank you all my dearest NOCIANZ for helping me to search HIGH and LOW for Mr Murphy~~~

MUACKS~~~~

CANNOT find nebber mind but I REALLY APPRECIATE THE THOUGHT AND you know FINDING SOMETHING FOR SOMEONE IS REALLY NOT EASY~~~

I LOBBB you ALL~~~~

LOBB LOBB LOBB LOBB

THIS IS A SUBSTITUTE OF "MR MURPHY" (NOT EVEN 50% LOLS) that i WENT TO BUY WITH BABER ON THURSDAY NITE LOLS:

wahahhaha~~~~hes pretty OK with it at the moment lols~~~~until i get the REAL THING one day wahahhaha (if can find)zzzzz~~~~
So big letters .... i wanted to go Toy R Us but with xavier around is hard for me :(

jac dearie : i thought what happen...anyway josh so cute!!!!!awww...can i exchange my dante with him??=x

elaine dearie : your regine really so small size...xav so notti wanna give mi his saliva.HAHAHA....

almond bro & wife : thanks so much for e ride home...=) so paiseh,still need you all help mi...
LoL .. she forever small size one ... xavier very naughty .... cry until tired then finally sleep ... noisy baby luckily never wake up dante ...

Cancan darling: good morning, you are most welcome. :) dont't worry about it, i will still look see look see when I am out and hopefully if there is a mr murphy around, will get it for you. :) meanwhile, thanks God that baber is okay with the "mr murphy" at hand. hehehe. :)

If wed is meeting then let me know got to postpone regine tuition :)

Spiralng

I see...wed is our dear jac's birthday. Hehehe... :001_302::001_302::001_302:
Hee..hee...she might wan to celebrate only wif hubby and josh...let birthday girl decided on the date...

MUACKS~~~~

I LOBBB you ALL~~~~

LOBB LOBB LOBB LOBB

Baber soooo funny. He looks really happy wif the monkey...ha ha ha...

almond bro & wife : thanks so much for e ride home...=) so paiseh,still need you all help mi...
No pro, it's a pleasure.

BbpHir3

looks so fun~~ sad that i cant go.. zzzzzzz.... lol..

lawla dearie: gif u try carrying letitia.. she everyone oso ok dee (except almond bro, none of us noe y she dun lyk almond..)

SSS darling: wat's the name of Baber's own "mr. murphy"??? should i start calling Baber "Poko" instead?? he got put "mr. murphy" on his head when he gif sad face anot??? kekekekekekekekeke...........

yellowpudding

yupyup...
shld be going....
but once i tink of e parking fee....i'll tink twice....

yup,is fun to meet all of e nocianz...expect you...=(
i wanan see freya!!!heee...=p
let's meet up soon :p i want to see dante also! hehee... the parking today will be quite a mess... -_-"

So big letters .... i wanted to go Toy are Us but with xavier around is hard for me :(

LoL .. she forever small size one ... xavier very naughty .... cry until tired then finally sleep ... noisy baby luckily never wake up dante ...

If wed is meeting then let me know got to postpone regine tuition :)
no worries darling, will let you know early... :)

CALLING FOR JAC DEARIE!

Hee..hee...she might want to celebrate only with hubby and josh...let birthday girl decided on the date...

Baber soooo funny. He looks really happy with the monkey...ha ha ha...

No pro, it's a pleasure.
yup yup.... where is the birthday gal now? CALLING FOR JAC DEARIE! :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

lawla12

andebber mind dee laaa......you must carry MORE babies laa......try carrying BIGGER ones like Baber lols~~~they got more MILK taste....lols~~~then slowly you will also get the MILK taste on your body and then babies like MILK mah....:001_302:
ya ya ya...i changed my mind.....no carry babies liaooo...

me aim at sher, regine and baber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**CARRY SHER, REGINE + BABER HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**

wOWHOAWHowhaowhoHAO~

ya ya ya...

sun sun dearie + sher : sun sun dearie, you soo sweet lehhh....I love you!!!! hahahaaa...sher is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo smart!!!! come come...ask her teach me how to use my HP!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL!!!!!

almond + peini : ALMOND BULLY ME!!!!! ask them to pass HP to me ask me treat.....peini has very pretty and BIG eyes.....she's very gentle type too lehhh..i can imagine almond always BULLY her!!!!!!!!!! almond bro, PLS dont BULLY SUCH A NICE WIFE!!!!!!!!!!

elaine dearie + regine + xavier : elaine dearie sooooooo pretty!!!!!!! next time you sit on my lap laaa...dont sit beside me leeeee......regine also very smart and good ger lehhh...i always see her asking you if she can do tis, do that......xavier arrr, aunty lawlaw love love you lehhh, why you cry when i carry you??? sob sob sob......

princess dearie + dante : princess dearie, you'are soooooooooo cute when you tok/make faces at dante dante....hahahahaaa.....dante's hair is really COOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very very very cute !!!!!!!!!

sprial dearie : you'are SOOO FUNI + SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!! next time must keep you beside me, make me LUFF all the time...hahahahahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

jac dearie + dear husband + josh : sob sob sob, baby josh no like me when i carry him...sob sob......jac dearie eyes also very very BIG !!!!! tink my eyes is the SMALLEST there lehhh.....***poutz*** ....jac dearie, your dear husband very cute lehh...hahhahaaaa.....he cant find the milk bottle then dig here and there...LOL....really under probation siazz.....LOL!!!!!!

nelly dearie : did not tok much to you lehhhh.....you seldom online, dont know what to chat with you....but you'are very sweet yaaaa....hahahaa..come come, next time come and sit beside me too....LOL~

looks so fun~~ sad that i cant go.. zzzzzzz.... lol..

lawla dearie: give you try carrying letitia.. she everyone also ok dee (except almond bro, none of us know why she dont lyk almond..)

you sure not cry?? i scare siaz....now got probia of carrying babies liaooo....

stupidyeye

wOWHOAWHowhaowhoHAO~

ya ya ya...

sun sun dearie + sher : sun sun dearie, you soo sweet lehhh....I love you!!!! hahahaaa...sher is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo smart!!!! come come...ask her teach me how to use my HP!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL!!!!!

almond + peini : ALMOND BULLY ME!!!!! ask them to pass HP to me ask me treat.....peini has very pretty and BIG eyes.....she's very gentle type too lehhh..i can imagine almond always BULLY her!!!!!!!!!! almond bro, PLS dont BULLY SUCH A NICE WIFE!!!!!!!!!!

elaine dearie + regine + xavier : elaine dearie sooooooo pretty!!!!!!! next time you sit on my lap laaa...dont sit beside me leeeee......regine also very smart and good ger lehhh...i always see her asking you if she can do tis, do that......xavier arrr, aunty lawlaw love love you lehhh, why you cry when i carry you??? sob sob sob......

princess dearie + dante : princess dearie, you'are soooooooooo cute when you tok/make faces at dante dante....hahahahaaa.....dante's hair is really COOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very very very cute !!!!!!!!!

sprial dearie : you'are SOOO FUNI + SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!! next time must keep you beside me, make me LUFF all the time...hahahahahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

jac dearie + dear husband + josh : sob sob sob, baby josh no like me when i carry him...sob sob......jac dearie eyes also very very BIG !!!!! tink my eyes is the SMALLEST there lehhh.....***poutz*** ....jac dearie, your dear husband very cute lehh...hahhahaaaa.....he cant find the milk bottle then dig here and there...LOL....really under probation siazz.....LOL!!!!!!

nelly dearie : did not tok much to you lehhhh.....you seldom online, dont know what to chat with you....but you'are very sweet yaaaa....hahahaa..come come, next time come and sit beside me too....LOL~

wah....I think I also miss out the fun ytd!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha..tia tia wnt cry...except ppl who wear mask!!!!!!!!dn scared of dis tia tia..coz she 'KUN XIAN'...haha...so carry carry till she fall aslep u also dn noe...

BbpHir3

wOWHOAWHowhaowhoHAO~

ya ya ya...

no worries lahz.. u can ask almond bro~~ he tried 3 times to carry her.. den ask SSS darling~~ she first try den ok liaoz..

BbpHir3

haha..tia tia wnt cry...except ppl who wear mask!!!!!!!!dn scared of dis tia tia..coz she 'KUN XIAN'...haha...so carry carry till she fall aslep u also dn noe...
she scared of ppl hu wear mask.. but she wun cry mahz.. will still let the person carry mahz..

lawla12

i 4got to add, sher gave me a sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE LUB MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....LOL~

HAHAhahHAHhaha!!!!! soooo sweet of her....

lawla12

haha..tia tia wnt cry...except ppl who wear mask!!!!!!!!do not scared of this tia tia..coz she 'KUN XIAN'...haha...so carry carry till she fall aslep you also do not know...
hehehee...tink 2nd round of gathering is coming....kekekeee~

no worries lahz.. you can ask almond bro~~ he tried 3 times to carry her.. then ask SSS darling~~ she first try then ok liaoz..

really..ok ok...next round bring her out yaaa....kekekekkee~

Status
Not open for further replies.