EDD in Oct'09

moonfairy

I have light bleeding, like early part of menses and went to the hospital. No contractions and water bag yet to burst. Doc says cervix 1cm dilated. They say that it's normal. Seeing my gynae again tomorrow.

I hope the blood is not due to placenta detachment.

lonerjas

yeah, lonerjas mummy... you or me... i also discuss with hubby just now... was considering to induce on 21 oct if still not in labor...
but my gynae say i no need induce ??? funny leh..

i tink i engage le head super low, break water bag can dilate ba i suppose

lonerjas

I have light bleeding, like early part of menses and went to the hospital. No contractions and water bag yet to burst. Doc says cervix 1cm dilated. They say that it's normal. Seeing my gynae again tomorrow.

I hope the blood is not due to placenta detachment.
no worry due so le... doc say ok means fine.. even not dilate alot if danger gynae will ask u c sect or induce.. Keep ur mood UP so baby wont stress

lonerjas

this thread is getting slow slow.. cos all oct mummies turn by turn go labour.. then busy with babies haha.. when is my TURN????

lonerjas

lol, lonerjas mummy... ya, when is our turn? when is your visit to gyane? mine is tommorrow
i no more visit le.. i had my last visit ast thur already...

Wed i going hosp le..

YTD i gastric pain from 230am till 530am. Then had mild contractions till 7am then i manage sleep... terrible

hakisumi

hoii hoii....see! i have a feeling you delivered already....i went gynae on Friday and was checking out the baby room but seems your name not there haha...turns out you deliver Saturday huh?

CONGRATZ to you and baby Graham!:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:
i deliver fri morning...
cos i think i m in the 4 bedder ward cos their 2 bedder not ready yet... hehehe..
tts y nvr c my name pah.. heheh

lonerjas

high chance... ahhaha.. if see mummies missing in action 1 or 2 days...should be .. ahhahaha..lol
heehee i will MIA soon too...

where u stay Hakisumi?? Cos i ordering HUggies Diapers cheap cheap price from supplier. If near we can mass order. ALot cheaper then supermart...

Porukadotzu

i deliver fri morning...
cos i think i m in the 4 bedder ward cos their 2 bedder not ready yet... hehehe..
tts why never c my name pah.. heheh
4 bedder baby room different than 2 bedder?

wat time your baby born?

on Friday after gynae i went to see around and when reaching the 'Our Lady' ward there's not much baby boy, when i wait around 5 min then come baby boys quite alot fresh from oven haha.. maybe tat time the delivery room really full coz their fathers not even got chance to take photo in delivery room, and the babies was not weigh and meassured yet.

they do all these inside the baby room. so i was guessing alot of women deliver at tat same timing...around 11am.

Porukadotzu

high chance... ahhaha.. if see mummies missing in action 1 or 2 days...should be .. ahhahaha..lol
me not yet hehehhehe

but anyway i tried the most 'recomended way' already last night haha :shyxxx:

still not popping out yet la...should do several time maybe? :001_302:

hueychye79

Any mummies do feel that the baby movement is lesser compare to few weeks ago? :embarrassed:

Even I still can feel the movement everyday but it makes me so worry when few hours I cannot feel my baby movement!

I know I am too 'kan cheong' but~ how come like that?

Is it normal?

Porukadotzu

moonfairy staying jurong east or west??

COs i thought of ordering huggies diapers from ibaby shop, they charge $6 delivery for 1 pkt or 100pkt, so want see you want get to share? i ordering on 23 or 24 when i come back from labour ( if i labour on 21st )

heehee let me know k
hey, i just purchased newborn huggies 24pcs at shop and save cost S$7.

only 20cent diff from those sold in ibaby rather than you pay delivery charge S$6 rite...