2 weeks wait

shiseru

i normally just wait for hubby in bed and then get into action.
so far, do without light on . fast and furious. hahahaha
:shyxxx:
LOL! I also like that :D and I usually make him cum in 10 mins LOL~

Anyway, i go test just now, negative :'( but of coz lahz todat is only my day 10, but i am beginning to see a very fade test line, hopefully it gets darker tomorrow or the day after.

LOL! I also like that :D and I usually make him cum in 10 mins LOL~

Anyway, i go test just now, negative :'( but of coz lahz todat is only my day 10, but i am beginning to see a very fade test line, hopefully it gets darker tomorrow or the day after.

for pregnancy test, eventhough is a very very fade line is consider positive rite...

shiseru

Wow, I am seeing a dark test line, maybe only a few percentage lighter than the control line with the OPK. I think maybe gonna ovulate soon? I wanted to test it with the clearblue to reconfirm. How huh, should I test a few hours later or tonight? :err:

Last edited:

mrs_eg

Wow, I am seeing a dark test line, maybe only a few percentage lighter than the control line with the OPK. I think maybe gonna ovulate soon? I wanted to test it with the claerblue to reconfirm. How huh, should I test a few hours later or tonight? :err:
a few hours later or tonight also can right? as long as after you get the results you have ample time to "react" if it positive... hahaha

shiseru

a few hours later or tonight also can right? as long as after you get the results you have ample time to "react" if it positive... hahaha
I returned home at night around 10pm and test with guardian O-kit to reconfirm. NEGATIVE! >_< 算了,睡觉吧!

Funny last month day 11 got positive, today day 11 negative. But still I am seeing the test line getting darker over the past 2 days, good hint maybe?

mrs_eg

I returned home at night around 10pm and test with guardian O-kit to reconfirm. NEGATIVE! >_< 算了,睡觉吧!

Funny last month day 11 got positive, today day 11 negative. But still I am seeing the test line getting darker over the past 2 days, good hint maybe?
dun worry, maybe not every month the same..? at least with the kit more zhun... at least now u roughly know when u ovulate...

so when "the lines turn two, u know what to do" !!!:001_302:

26JMC

dun gan chiong okie? u still do testing subsequent days right... dun panic har.. i learnt from experience.. didnt got Positive then panic 1st time round.. steady steady..

test line darker doesnt mean anything wor. the most important is the 2nd line must have!. hehe

shiseru

dont gan chiong okie? you still do testing subsequent days right... dont panic har.. i learnt from experience.. didnt got Positive then panic 1st time round.. steady steady..

test line darker doesnt mean anything . the most important is the 2nd line must have!. hehe
Today I tested in the afternoon with normal strips, test line and control lines appear but again the test line is a little lighter than the control line. Very misleading, by naked eyes it seem positive response lohz O_O

Then just now around 9.30pm, i use the clearblue to reconfirm, NEGATIVE! >_<

Woah but i must say the clearblue brand damn super no wonder so expensive Unlike the normal strips, clearblue gives clear indication whether you ovulate. Really horz, pay peanuts get monkeys!

lawla12

btw...did u all oso try to take temperature????

is there any cases where ur temperature nv increase, but ur O.kit shows a positive sign?

26JMC

yaya..so cannot anyhow use man. lol.

Today I tested in the afternoon with normal strips, test line and control lines appear but again the test line is a little lighter than the control line. Very misleading, by naked eyes it seem positive response lohz O_O

Then just now around 9.30pm, i use the clearblue to reconfirm, NEGATIVE! >_<

Woah but i must say the clearblue brand damn super no wonder so expensive Unlike the normal strips, clearblue gives clear indication whether you ovulate. Really horz, pay peanuts get monkeys!

shiseru

btw...did you all also try to take temperature????

is there any cases where your temperature never increase, but your O.kit shows a positive sign?
This one crescent, JMC and tinklish may be able to answer. I also curious worz..

I didn't take BBT, coz sat and sun 不舍得这么早起来 :D

mrs_eg

btw...did you all also try to take temperature????

is there any cases where your temperature never increase, but your O.kit shows a positive sign?
I never use temperature... cos i think it is pretty difficult to attain accurate results...

Once wake up have to test temperature already... if you move ard abit more... ur temperature will rise also...

from what I know the surge in the temperature during ovulating is not alot also....

sounds pretty troublesome already for me.... :nah:

so maybe there's and error some where? ?? cos by theory, by right ovulation temperature will surge right???

lawla12

I never use temperature... cos i think it is pretty difficult to attain accurate results...

Once wake up have to test temperature already... if you move around abit more... your temperature will rise also...

from what I know the surge in the temperature during ovulating is not alot also....

sounds pretty troublesome already for me.... :nah:

so maybe there's and error some where? ?? cos by theory, by right ovulation temperature will surge right???

ya ya...according to gynae, temperature will surge when u'r ovulating......BUT, they nv tell me if temperature increase today, means u haf to OT on the same day for the next few days?

shiseru

ya ya...according to gynae, temperature will surge when you'are ovulating......BUT, they never tell me if temperature increase today, means you have to OT on the same day for the next few days?
Lawla, actually a sudden rise in your basal temperatire reading does not mean you are about to ovulate - it means that you have just ovulated.. If i am correct, should BD 1-2 days before the surge -_-

You use BBT only huh, do you use test kit/strips to determine when you O too?

lawla12

Lawla, actually a sudden rise in your basal temperatire reading does not mean you are about to ovulate - it means that you have just ovulated.. If i am correct, should BD 1-2 days before the surge -_-

You use BBT only huh, do you use test kit/strips to determine when you O too?

so the temperature ting is "too late" for BD laaaaa????

me harrrr.....my temperature nv increase deeeeee......when i use o.kit, it shows positive sign, then we OT OT OT liaooooo:001_302::001_302:

shiseru

so the temperature ting is "too late" for BD laaaaa????

me harrrr.....my temperature never increase deeeeee......when i use o.kit, it shows positive sign, then we OT OT OT liaooooo:001_302::001_302:
LOL, means BBT for you is not accurate. You should stick with OPK at least you received +ve with it!

We started bd on day 6 this month, i very sored and tired liaoz. BD for the sake of making babies is tougher than working sia :D

lawla12

LOL, means BBT for you is not accurate. You should stick with OPK at least you received +ve with it!

We started bd on day 6 this month, i very sored and tired liaoz. BD for the sake of making babies is tougher than working sia :D

YES YES...hahaha....all of us agree yaaaa....cos our mind auto haf this tinking tat its ovulation liaoo, must OT OT OT OT n not do it for pleasure....