EDD Sep 2010

Nightingale, yup have been using avent since birth, and ocassionally I get the leaking problem. Anyway, littlelady, update on my new nuk bottle - think my girl is still adjusting to the teat. First time I fed her with nuk she took 30 mins! Gradually she's adjusting, today she took 15 mins :) other than that I love the nuk bottle. Teat is small enough so that milk doesn't leak out from her mouth, cute prints, no leakage problems so far. Plan to change all my bottles to nuk.

As for diaper change, day time I normally change her every 2 feeds. Then after her last feed at night which is normally 10+ or 11+ I will change her into mamy poko and it can last till her first feed at 7plus. Day time I'm using huggies. Diaper cream I'm using desitin, so far so good except that I find it a little difficult to apply probably coz it's most of a paste than cream.
.bee, thanks for your infor on NUK bottles. Yes I love the prints too so cute right? Just afraid that after changing might face suction problem. Are the teats same like AVENT? As in like labelled as 1suction hole, 2 suction holes n so on? Isit also suitable for 3. Yrs old? Coz the prints so enticing may wanna get for my elder son.

Wah, just came back from Expo, went just with hubby after dinner today just to have a look-see at SITEX and the Parenthood Fair. Crazy crowd indeed! haha! So what did you guys get from the fair this time? I bought 2 more AVENT bottles and a couple of hair accessories, and picked up 2 copies of free Motherhood magazines (Eng and Chinese). That was it! Wanted to get the 4 for $10 Carters rompers but the designs were limited, not that nice. Hope to see more interesting stuff at the next fair - these fairs are getting rather 'monotonous' after a while...
Wow maybe I should try to go for 1 of these fairs. I've never been to one before. Do they have a lot of bargain? Carter's 4 for $10 is cheap, pity they have limited design if not it's worth buying!!

nightingale

Wow maybe I should try to go for 1 of these fairs. I've never been to one before. Do they have a lot of bargain? Carter's 4 for $10 is cheap, pity they have limited design if not it's worth buying!!
Quite an eye-opener if you've never been to one before, should try. :) Even if you don't have anything in mind to buy, it's fun to just see what's available. The Carters rompers were okay - simple designs, comfy and probably good to wear at home.. but I couldn't find 4 pieces of the right size (they had mostly newborn and 9-12mth sizes left by the time I got there last night) so I didn't get them in the end. I think happyqueen said there is another bigger fair coming up in December? Maybe you could try going for that! :)

Quite an eye-opener if you've never been to one before, should try. :) Even if you don't have anything in mind to buy, it's fun to just see what's available. The Carters rompers were okay - simple designs, comfy and probably good to wear at home.. but I couldn't find 4 pieces of the right size (they had mostly newborn and 9-12mth sizes left by the time I got there last night) so I didn't get them in the end. I think happyqueen said there is another bigger fair coming up in December? Maybe you could try going for that! :)
yea i bought a very expensive korean mat with winnie the pooh design , not sure if it is useful haha
and the carters rompers i got for 15 bucks! maybe the price reduced on sunday

nothing much to get as the pigeon wipes are not much cheaper and no NUK and KODOMO products there.
However, I got the NEPIA diapers which i have been using as it costs 14 bucks per pack.

anyone using the g elite stroller?
wanted to get a good one for my bb but cannot decide.
it costs 599 as the original price is 1k+

Yes, there is another fair coming in Dec..will wait for that fair to see if there is any good deals.

nightingale

yea i bought a very expensive korean mat with winnie the pooh design , not sure if it is useful haha
and the carters rompers i got for 15 bucks! maybe the price reduced on sunday
Oh did you get it from Smallsmallworld? I bought the Miffy one at a previous fair. Hehe. Haven't taken it out to use it yet!

The Carters rompers I saw were tossed in a pile - but really the designs are not very impressive. Such a good price yet I didn't buy, so you can imagine heh heh. Your $15 one is probably much nicer!

Oh did you get it from Smallsmallworld? I bought the Miffy one at a previous fair. Hehe. have not't taken it out to use it yet!

The Carters rompers I saw were tossed in a pile - but really the designs are not very impressive. Such a good price yet I didn't buy, so you can imagine heh heh. Your $15 one is probably much nicer!
Yes I got it from there. Was deciding to get the big size or small one. Endup getting the big one. Has been eyeing it before my boy was born haha.

The rompers have nicer pictures for gals not much left for boys. Probably they trying to sell off all their stocks at tge fair.

Anyone thinking of bringing bb to baby spa?

lovemk87

hi mummies, does any one here using ergo carrier??? do you use the infant insert as well? i have just bght it & my boy don't like it..:nah:

mrs_eg

anyone using the g elite stroller?
wanted to get a good one for my bb but cannot decide.
it costs 599 as the original price is 1k+
Happyqueen,
Hehe we wanted to buy the g elite during GSS... it was already priced at 599 since then... :)
Anyway we didnt buy it in the end... Cos too bulky n heavy... Put inside car boot no need to put anything else le... Hehehe...
Jus tot of sharing a pc of my mind... :)

nightingale

hi mummies, does any one here using ergo carrier??? do you use the infant insert as well? i have just bght it & my boy don't like it..:nah:
I'm using the Ergo Sport, but not using the infant insert. Maybe you try it again? Sometimes it may just be that baby's not in the 'mood'. :)

Erin07

Hi Mummies, I am bringing my baby for his 3rd month injection tis fri..any idea if there's anything to take note before baby take the injection??

nightingale

But my boy neck still not stable, is it ok to go w/o the infant insert?? :(
You should use the insert if you have it since it's for that purpose. :) My Ergo sport is a different material from yours I think - when I use it (no insert) I find that it can support Cheyenne's head quite well. But I still prefer to use the sling - at least until Cheyenne has better head and neck control.

xian

Yes I got it from there. Was deciding to get the big size or small one. Endup getting the big one. Has been eyeing it before my boy was born haha.

The rompers have nicer pictures for gals not much left for boys. Probably they trying to sell off all their stocks at tge fair.

Anyone thinking of bringing baby to baby spa?
I have brought my girl to e baby spa quite few times. Must manage her feeding time well if not she wont enjoy e swim. Once she poo den din swim long, another time kept wailing cos she's hungry. Kinda waste money.

nightingale

Hi Mummies, I am bringing my baby for his 3rd month injection tis fri..any idea if there's anything to take note before baby take the injection??
When we took baby for her 6-in-1 last month, my pediatrician said only about 10% of babies will develop fever after the shots. The clinic will prescribe some liquid paracetamol I think, in case of fever. I also bought some cool pads for the forehead, as well as a thermometer to monitor baby for fever. That's it I guess?

xian

When we took baby for her 6-in-1 last month, my pediatrician said only about 10% of babies will develop fever after the shots. The clinic will prescribe some liquid paracetamol I think, in case of fever. I also bought some cool pads for the forehead, as well as a thermometer to monitor baby for fever. That's it I guess?
Read somewhere tat paracetamol will increase risk of developing allergies and asthma if use on infant. The info should be from the straits times, cant rem.

Happyqueen,
Hehe we wanted to buy the g elite during GSS... it was already priced at 599 since then... :)
Anyway we didnt buy it in the end... Cos too bulky n heavy... Put inside car boot no need to put anything else ... Hehehe...
just thought of sharing a pc of my mind... :)
Thanks mrs eg.
The stroller look pretty steady but yes is a bit heavy n bulky.
What brands n models are recommended?

I have brought my girl to e baby spa quite few times. Must manage her feeding time well if not she wont enjoy e swim. Once she poo then did not swim long, another time kept wailing cos she's hungry. Kinda waste money.
Oh it is really wasted cos thinking whether to try with the 10 dollars voucher
but scare bb got sick cos I read from somewhere that her bb got sick when they bring the bb to spa

hi mummies,
how many milk bottles does your baby have??
how much milk does your baby drink now??
My bb has 2 born free glass of 5 oz bottles and a new nuk bottle and a 9 oz born free bottle. I must say the born free seems quite good with the design to eliminate air and the new model has a tube to indicate if the milk exceed 37 deg.

My bb now at 2 months 2 weeks drinking 120ml