EDD in July?

usagibb

:tlaugh:U gals r amazing! Just 1 day and I have 3 pages to read!
I guess I m not as excited as this is #4 plus work and 3 boys are draining my energy flat :embarrassed:
But it's really nice reading what u gals posted. . . Good to feel "young" again with all u young mummies. Enjoy motherhood as the kids grow really fast, my eldest is already 15 and dun really need mummy anymore.
This thread in fact very quiet sometimes, keke, join us whenever u free

uksportgal

Going HK next Fri so can still go for taka fair when I am back.

I plan to go without epidural. Might be painful during that few hrs but still epidural has it own side effect, and that kind of back pain it "intro" is life time!! I rather pain for once than life time.

For me I plan to get 2 bed range.... coz just in case, we never know how the labour will end up.. still got some buffer to play with.. if is single bed sure $$$ and it will be out of what medisave can cover.

:tlaugh:U gals r amazing! Just 1 day and I have 3 pages to read!
I guess I m not as excited as this is #4 plus work and 3 boys are draining my energy flat :embarrassed:
But it's really nice reading what u gals posted. . . Good to feel "young" again with all u young mummies. Enjoy motherhood as the kids grow really fast, my eldest is already 15 and dun really need mummy anymore.
u can join us too.. cos i also have 2 boys at home... everyday i go home after work... omg... have to keep shouting, scolding... like siao... keke.. my elder is 8 and youngest is 6 this year.. and they start talking back hai...

BOYS

you can join us too.. cos i also have 2 boys at home... everyday i go home after work... omg... have to keep shouting, scolding... like crazy... keke.. my elder is 8 and youngest is 6 this year.. and they start talking back hai...
At least they are talking back! I have prompt my teenagers to talk as they now give monosyllabic answers.

Few of you going for detail scan today? Enjoy, as they are like angels in the tummy :Dancing_tongue:

usagibb

At least they are talking back! I have prompt my teenagers to talk as they now give monosyllabic answers.

Few of you going for detail scan today? Enjoy, as they are like angels in the tummy :Dancing_tongue:

big le, so they hv their own world...haha.....dun really want to tok to parents le...haha...

Tiggee

I'm so excited for my scan I can hardly slp! I keep counting down the hours! My hubby thinks I've gone mad. Lols.

usagibb

I'm so excited for my scan I can hardly slp! I keep counting down the hours! My hubby thinks I've gone mad. Lols.
hahaha...ya...lst time mummy is like tat, my previous time also, cant sleep well the previous night...but this round, i just pray bb is healthy...haha...not really so excited....hahaha....

Tiggee

hahaha...ya...lst time mummy is like tat, my previous time also, cant sleep well the previous night...but this round, i just pray bb is healthy...haha...not really so excited....hahaha....
It has been 24 days since I the last scan. Hahas. I keep worrying that my baby not moving. I'll make sure to try and feel him move before I slp and when I wake up. Lols.

Kuromi

It has been 24 days since I the last scan. Hahas. I keep worrying that my baby not moving. I'll make sure to try and feel him move before I slp and when I wake up. Lols.
me too too.. i can feel the BB heart beat but not the movement.. a routine job for me to feel every now and then.. heehee

raindrop

How come I not so excited? haha..Mine is on 4th March, still 1 more wk to go. =)