EDD in Sept 2011

:001_302:

i got some website for you all to browse through

::studioij.com:: Specialize in handmade bean sprout pillows for babies & kids and Wo Hui Du Chinese reading materials.
Mama & Bebe Essentials - Designer Fabrics Bean Sprout Pillow

I like the studioij one as its more unique its abit more ex but i got my patch version.. do mind she takes time to do each work so must be patience...

have not tried the 2nd company but its much cheaper alternative if you dont wish to spend alot :)

i will post the pictures on facebook :001_302:

fionng88

:001_302:

i got some website for you all to browse through

::studioij.com:: Specialize in handmade bean sprout pillows for babies & kids and Wo Hui Du Chinese reading materials.
Mama & Bebe Essentials - Designer Fabrics Bean Sprout Pillow

I like the studioij one as its more unique its abit more ex but i got my patch version.. do mind she takes time to do each work so must be patience...

have not tried the 2nd company but its much cheaper alternative if you dont wish to spend alot :)

i will post the pictures on facebook :001_302:
normally buy what size? very confused

normally buy what size? very confused
she have 3 different sizes...

Size One- NewBorn Size
Size available are Estimate 6” x 11” Or Estimate 15cm x 28cm, comes in varies design. The design of the fabric we use are Unisex Design. Filled with an average of 150gm of husk per pillow. (The weight had been maintaining for extra comfort).

Size Two- 3months and above (or bigger babies)
Size2A measure 4" x 15" @$16.90. Filled with an average of 200grams of husk.

Size2B measure 5" x 16" @$18.90. Filled with an average of 220grams of husk.
N3 Series Pillow
Size measure Estimate Width 4" x length 18". Filled with an average of 200grams of husk.

N3 Bolster
Size measure Estimate Width 6" x length 20-22". Filled with an average of 300grams of husk.
Size Order TO Made
We cater to your needs. Just email us your prefer size and we give you a quote.

depends on what age i think

i heard my friend got theirs at hougang / or kovan mall.. which shop i dont know.. i just like the patch works as its more unique.. if comparing prices with those motherhood / kiddy palace its around the same so i just tried hers for 1 time :)

Ok, thanks!

Small hdb baby shops dont have? Online quiet ex too.
hdb ones around 10 to 12 bucks also have it think.. i dont seem to find anything lower then that...

kiddy palace / motherhood / or any baby shops - price range around 19 to 25.. their extra pillows cover around 6 to 8 bucks

fionng88

she have 3 different sizes...

Size One- NewBorn Size
Size available are Estimate 6” x 11” Or Estimate 15cm x 28cm, comes in varies design. The design of the fabric we use are Unisex Design. Filled with an average of 150gm of husk per pillow. (The weight had been maintaining for extra comfort).

Size Two- 3months and above (or bigger babies)
Size2A measure 4" x 15" @$16.90. Filled with an average of 200grams of husk.

Size2B measure 5" x 16" @$18.90. Filled with an average of 220grams of husk.
N3 Series Pillow
Size measure Estimate Width 4" x length 18". Filled with an average of 200grams of husk.

N3 Bolster
Size measure Estimate Width 6" x length 20-22". Filled with an average of 300grams of husk.
Size Order TO Made
We cater to your needs. Just email us your prefer size and we give you a quote.

depends on what age i think

i heard my friend got theirs at hougang / or kovan mall.. which shop i dont know.. i just like the patch works as its more unique.. if comparing prices with those motherhood / kiddy palace its around the same so i just tried hers for 1 time :)
Thank you rabbitmummy for the info

:shyxxx: no problem fion..

i was searching for a nice and more unqiue bean spout pillows...
i think there is alot of other sites but :001_302: lazy to find others for pricing :001_302:

mehmehto

juz came back from gynae visit.. bb is 2.1kg at 32 weeks 6 days! and she has turned too! hopefully mommy can have a smooth delivery! =)

juz came back from gynae visit.. bb is 2.1kg at 32 weeks 6 days! and she has turned too! hopefully mommy can have a smooth delivery! =)
so good... its a healthy weight... went to gynae ytd 33 weeks... bb is 1.8kg... still small but at least she is growing a lil .. looks like Hospitalisation leave helps=)... hope she can put on more weight during my next visit..

fionng88

so good... its a healthy weight... went to gynae ytd 33 weeks... bb is 1.8kg... still small but at least she is growing a lil .. looks like Hospitalisation leave helps=)... hope she can put on more weight during my next visit..
see your going to gynae, so happy. i still need to wait till 35weeks 10 aug den go check up again. my last chk up is week 31.

charlotte mummy, hospital leave definitely helps! u must always keep yourself happy and cheerful mood. so that baby will feel it and also start to absorb more foods!

see your going to gynae, so happy. i still need to wait till 35weeks 10 aug den go check up again. my last chk up is week 31.

charlotte mummy, hospital leave definitely helps! u must always keep yourself happy and cheerful mood. so that baby will feel it and also start to absorb more foods!
haha i wonder what will mine be on 6th august... hope she is growing but not too overweight....
yep being happy is important.. it change things around me :)

hAhaha fion... my next visit also at 35 weeks.=) quite sad cos this pregnancy doc nv gimme much on bb scan picture... cos bb is not in a good position for that... well... yeah...HL really helps... for those who felt that u need HL to rest... please do so... ask from ur doc.... cos sufficient rest is very impt during the last trimester... when the bb pops... u wun have time to rest=)))