EDD May 2012 Mummies!

sherin86

Hee hee.. i gotten G too... hahaha.. finally.... u gotten the medela one? I bought 5 pcs... $20eaCH...

Did you take their brochure? Can u send the contact to AngelaNg? I am out of town.. didnt carry the brochure out.. Inbetween the salegirl say can always refer to their webby for future purchase.. They have large size....

I am 21 Apr 2nd time mummy...
haha.. i dun rmb what brand i got lei.. but i was quite happy when i finally found it there.. i bought at 2 different stalls.. hardly can find large size nursing bras in singapore.. i got total of 3 nursing bras.. 1 for @ $19 and the other 2 for @ $35/pc.. i dun rmb if i took any brochure.. memory getting really bad recently.. =(

haha.. i dun rmb what brand i got lei.. but i was quite happy when i finally found it there.. i bought at 2 different stalls.. hardly can find large size nursing bras in singapore.. i got total of 3 nursing bras.. 1 for @ $19 and the other 2 for @ $35/pc.. i dun rmb if i took any brochure.. memory getting really bad recently.. =(
i was happy too! When I gave birth to my first baby.. Simply cant find any... this time.. I gotten nursing bra.. I also gotten nursing wear!! All ready to see my baby in 60days time...
Its ok larx.. just happen to ask if u have.. if not... i will be bk next week to send to ANgela....

climsp

hi all mummies,
am having very bad leg cramp for a few days already. my whole left leg to sole is feeling pain, even more pain when going up or down the stairs!! no matter how i massage the pain is still there! how??

sherin86

i was happy too! When I gave birth to my first baby.. Simply cant find any... this time.. I gotten nursing bra.. I also gotten nursing wear!! All ready to see my baby in 60days time...
Its ok larx.. just happen to ask if you have.. if not... i will be back next week to send to ANgela....
i haven got my nursing wear! i dunno whr to get.. whr did u get urs? i prefer long ones.. cover my legs.. cause i scared cold.. =)

xiaoxiaoli

hi all mummies,
am having very bad leg cramp for a few days already. my whole left leg to sole is feeling pain, even more pain when going up or down the stairs!! no matter how i massage the pain is still there! how??
Hey, you massaged in both directions (up and down) or one direction (down)? Heard from my friend supposed to massage downwards towards the feet. This way will help increase blood circulation. Also try the calf stretching exercise whenever you can instead of just when cramp..

For sole, maybe find shoes that have more sole cushion. I used to have that problem with normal shoes, esp when I stand most of the time due to work (teacher). After changing shoes, it helped.

xiaoxiaoli

i haven got my nursing wear! i dunno whr to get.. whr did u get urs? i prefer long ones.. cover my legs.. cause i scared cold.. =)
pants actually don't matter as much. I feel top more important. Nursing wear can get some online like thebirthshop.com. in fact, just google "nursing wear" and you have whole range of online stuff.

If shops, I prefer Spring Maternity cos not so expensive. Ask for duo wear / nursing wear. Duo wear means during preg and after preg can wear, usually stretchable materials. Some nursing wear can only be worn after maternity.

May be able to find some at the next baby fair.

climsp

Hey, you massaged in both directions (up and down) or one direction (down)? Heard from my friend supposed to massage downwards towards the feet. This way will help increase blood circulation. Also try the calf stretching exercise whenever you can instead of just when cramp..

For sole, maybe find shoes that have more sole cushion. I used to have that problem with normal shoes, esp when I stand most of the time due to work (teacher). After changing shoes, it helped.
i massage down, althou the veins is not pulling anymore but is still painful. i wear birkenstock slippers. cant wear most of the cover shoes, cos legs tends to swollen after work, nvr wear shoes in office only wear those home slippers.

what is calf stretching exercise?

xiaoxiaoli

i massage down, althou the veins is not pulling anymore but is still painful. i wear birkenstock slippers. cant wear most of the cover shoes, cos legs tends to swollen after work, nvr wear shoes in office only wear those home slippers.

what is calf stretching exercise?
I try to describe it. You face the wall, about arm length apart. Push the wall, stretching your calf.
Refer to this video: Basic Stretching Exercises : How to Stretch Your Calf Muscles - YouTube
Another alternative is when seated with your legs stretched in front of you, get a towel and pull toes towards you.

You can also try these. found these on youtube
Exercises for Pregnancy: Calf Raises - YouTube

yupz.. i bought those long ones...

I bought at last expo fair..the shop is tgt with the nursing bra i bought $16 100%cotton...

I was surprise with the last fri - sun baby fair at expor... lots of good deals... alot suits my friend and I... unlike the 2years ago sun and taka fair... nothing much...

pants i gotten from my last pregnancy.. i gotten those sleeping suits... blouse and pants tgt.. previously, i cant find my size! and a hassle to breast feed... now i gotten my nursing wear think will make my life much easier...

Since this time round i thought was good deal.. got my size plus.. 100%cotton... stretchable material... so just buy few more...lolz...

climsp

it is ok to have overactive baby?? mine is like kicking n punching too much! can move for 1hrplus w/ 20 to 30min break everydays since last week! wonder will i get bruises inside! feel very uncomfortable, i cant sleep, walk much or think during work!! start to worry again whether is he too active n is not good!

Dilys

it is ok to have overactive baby?? mine is like kicking n punching too much! can move for 1hrplus w/ 20 to 30min break everydays since last week! wonder will i get bruises inside! feel very uncomfortable, i cant sleep, walk much or think during work!! start to worry again whether is he too active n is not good!
Hi

Of cos it's good to have a active baby!! But u have to endure the pain!! If baby don't move then u should be worrying.

climsp

Hi

Of cos it's good to have a active baby!! But u have to endure the pain!! If baby don't move then u should be worrying.
wonder will i get internal bleeding from his powerful kick... he onli target at my left side, n my ribcage area.

last nite i hear his kicking sound, hubby hear it also, thou i hungry!! he say is the same sound he hear inside my bump. can u imagine how hard he kick his poor mummy.. :elvis:

last week even my massager say she saw my bump keep moving during the massage...

Dilys

wonder will i get internal bleeding from his powerful kick... he onli target at my left side, n my ribcage area.

last nite i hear his kicking sound, hubby hear it also, thou i hungry!! he say is the same sound he hear inside my bump. can u imagine how hard he kick his poor mummy.. :elvis:

last week even my massager say she saw my bump keep moving during the massage...
Just like my baby.. 3rd trimester now I m having difficulty sleeping.. Whole night kicking.. The legs, hands all around.You got to start educate ur baby if he is kicking too much. Tell him.. Just move 10 times per day from 8am-6pm. Can move but don't always kick that hard .. Mummy is painful. U will be surprise that baby listen.

Baby move with soft kicks I will praise n song song. Kick too hard I will smack my tummy especially when his feet poking out. At your later trimester, too aggressive kicking u will feel alot of pain especially when u r walking or standing

climsp

Just like my baby.. 3rd trimester now I m having difficulty sleeping.. Whole night kicking.. The legs, hands all around.You got to start educate ur baby if he is kicking too much. Tell him.. Just move 10 times per day from 8am-6pm. Can move but don't always kick that hard .. Mummy is painful. U will be surprise that baby listen.

Baby move with soft kicks I will praise n song song. Kick too hard I will smack my tummy especially when his feet poking out. At your later trimester, too aggressive kicking u will feel alot of pain especially when u r walking or standing
i try beat tummy b4 he thou i play w/ him kick harder. i ask him pls dun kick so hard go sleep awhile. my tummy become harden n pain at ribcage!! he getting more naughty! when hubby placed his hand or face on my tummy to talk to him. hubby kanna kick very hard also. sometime we dun know to be happy or angry.

last time i try push him back or ticking him it works. now he always thou i we play w/ him. talk to him is like play to him also. headaches.. sometime i wonder is it cos both of us is active n playful, tat why baby also like tat.

i can see him poking out very hard now, but dun know is hand or leg..

will ask gynea on this during next visit, hope he dun laugh over my stupid qns...:(

xiaoxiaoli

i try beat tummy b4 he thou i play w/ him kick harder. i ask him pls dun kick so hard go sleep awhile. my tummy become harden n pain at ribcage!! he getting more naughty! when hubby placed his hand or face on my tummy to talk to him. hubby kanna kick very hard also. sometime we dun know to be happy or angry.

last time i try push him back or ticking him it works. now he always thou i we play w/ him. talk to him is like play to him also. headaches.. sometime i wonder is it cos both of us is active n playful, tat why baby also like tat.

i can see him poking out very hard now, but dun know is hand or leg..

will ask gynea on this during next visit, hope he dun laugh over my stupid qns...:(
Might want to get him to hear classical music / you try listening to classical music. Somehow, esp when i let my girl listen to classical music for 30 min a day, she quietened down and only moves when the music gets louder. Once, i accidentally played rock music, she kicked super hard.

2 ways to go about doing it. one is to get earphones, put on belly and play the songs. The other is you yourself listening. I usually stick the earphone at my waistband and let baby listen while i do other things. Make it a routine like at night, 20-30 min. after sometime, once baby gets used to it, she'll get the cue..

Then again, maybe because I scold students during the day, sometimes forget to pre-empt /pacify her before and after the class, she got a little scared.. first time forget, shouted at students, she didn't move for 2 whole hours. now think she's used to the routine, especially when I speak louder.