EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Dilys

Hi All - especially to experienced mum's out there

Got a question on baby wipes - I was told to stock up on this cos this is what is being used the most. I've seen various brands in the market - can anyone suggest or recommend which one is the best?

I've got most of my stuff except for wipes :p
Hi

Tollyjolly is good.. $4+ (100pcs) in a round container. U get from giant. Refill pack is $3+.
Pigeon is cheap u buy from batam. About 3x80s for about $7sgd so I Pk about $2+

Last edited:
I'm also wonder which brand to get. Previously, I bought Tollyjolly cos it is easy and does not dry up so easily as it is in a container... and use Pigeon when I'm outdoors. Now i'm thinking should i use the same or try kodomo?

milkshake

uhhh just to clarify, wipes are usually used to wipe the bum right? if for hands and all those when they start grabbing stuff do we need to use another type?

Dilys

I'm also wonder which brand to get. Previously, I bought Tollyjolly cos it is easy and does not dry up so easily as it is in a container... and use Pigeon when I'm outdoors. Now i'm thinking should i use the same or try kodomo?
Hi dear,

Tollyjolly is really cheap! :) ya I saw the kodomo buy 10 free 1 at watson today .. But I didn't buy.. Hubby say I have too much wipes. :)

sunkissed

Hi May mummies-to-be,

My EDD was supposed to be 18 May but I was found to have some problems and was admitted few weeks back. Baby had to be delivered by emergency caesarean as a result at 25 weeks :( Now she's in ICU, stable condition but I worry for her all the time.

Since it was so sudden, I was totally not prepared for anything. Had to rush to buy pump to pump breast milk since the lactation consultant said it's the only thing I can do to help my baby grow quickly. Now having confinement and buying the stuff I need online like nursing bra etc. Mad rush! If everything goes well, my baby should be able to come home around the time that she was supposed to have been delivered.

Please take care of yourselves mummies! Nice to read about babies kicking so hard in the stomach. My baby was in fact found to be on the small side. So on top of being premature, she's also small for her gestation age :(

Praying that everything goes well..

Dilys

Hi May mummies-to-be,

My EDD was supposed to be 18 May but I was found to have some problems and was admitted few weeks back. Baby had to be delivered by emergency caesarean as a result at 25 weeks :( Now she's in ICU, stable condition but I worry for her all the time.

Since it was so sudden, I was totally not prepared for anything. Had to rush to buy pump to pump breast milk since the lactation consultant said it's the only thing I can do to help my baby grow quickly. Now having confinement and buying the stuff I need online like nursing bra etc. Mad rush! If everything goes well, my baby should be able to come home around the time that she was supposed to have been delivered.

Please take care of yourselves mummies! Nice to read about babies kicking so hard in the stomach. My baby was in fact found to be on the small side. So on top of being premature, she's also small for her gestation age :(

Hi

I am a April mummy.. Omg.. Ur baby is out at 25 weeks. Hope everything is all well for u & baby ... God bless !!

Gemini11

Hi May mummies-to-be,

Hope everything goes well for u dear. Dont worry too much, my cousin's son came out ard 30 weeks too, now at 6 yrs, he's a normal and big boy. All the blessings to you and your baby girl :)

milkshake

Hi May mummies-to-be,

Will pray that everything goes well with your baby and you. Be strong! *hugz*

izanyzam

Hi ladies..had my 29th week checkup 2 days ago and baby weighs 1.6kg..shes much much bigger than both her brothers were at tis stage..gynae advised me to watch my carb intake...heehee..but maybe i'm just destined to bear big babies..my 1st son was 3.84kg while my 2nd son was 4.03kg!! Lets see hw big my girl will be!!

Gemini11

Hi ladies..had my 29th week checkup 2 days ago and baby weighs 1.6kg..shes much much bigger than both her brothers were at tis stage..gynae advised me to watch my carb intake...heehee..but maybe i'm just destined to bear big babies..my 1st son was 3.84kg while my 2nd son was 4.03kg!! Lets see hw big my girl will be!!
Oh tts really big! At 27th week, my boy is only 1 kg. Which I think is the average.

Gemini11

Do u gals get hungrier these days (3rd trimester), I get hungry 2-3 hours after every meal. I was literally eating every waking hour ytd. N I just woke up at 5am feeling the intense need for food! Eating somewhat became a chore( when I need to b careful w my food intake) at the same time, I feel like a pig!

miracle25

hi all,

since our EDD is in May, if we were to get the wipes now, will they dry up by the time our baby is out?
btw, check out today's TODAY papers, BHG having Baby Fair..

Last edited:

Dilys

hi all,

since our EDD is in May, if we were to get the wipes now, will they dry up by the time our baby is out?
Hi

Wipes wont dry up unless its not well-kept after opened. Usually there is a expiry date for the wipes stated on the packaging.

climsp

Hi May mummies-to-be,

take care of urself, in order to care for ur baby. stay strong! jia u!!

Gracecwz

Hey mummies, I just want to express how much I admire those who have to fight with the rush hour crowd. Yesterday I had a special event, so I took the mrt at rush hour. OMG!

I was expecting it to be packed and all. But I didn't expected to be pushed. And I was pushed from the entrance all the way to the handle pole. And my tummy was pressed against it. Aiyo! I was so scared. Then at the next stop, worse. People trying to get out of the train pushed me from both directions! I had to where to position myself so that my bump is safe. After that I felt so bullied, I couldn't help but break down and cry...

I really admired ladies who still take public transport to work at this stage.

climsp

Do u gals get hungrier these days (3rd trimester), I get hungry 2-3 hours after every meal. I was literally eating every waking hour ytd. N I just woke up at 5am feeling the intense need for food! Eating somewhat became a chore( when I need to b careful w my food intake) at the same time, I feel like a pig!
tend to feel hungry more also, maybe i have cut down on my carb intake. i just eat extra 1 or 2 small meal more. which is abt 4 to 5 meal per day.

climsp

Hey mummies, I just want to express how much I admire those who have to fight with the rush hour crowd. Yesterday I had a special event, so I took the mrt at rush hour. OMG!

I was expecting it to be packed and all. But I didn't expected to be pushed. And I was pushed from the entrance all the way to the handle pole. And my tummy was pressed against it. Aiyo! I was so scared. Then at the next stop, worse. People trying to get out of the train pushed me from both directions! I had to where to position myself so that my bump is safe. After that I felt so bullied, I couldn't help but break down and cry...

I really admired ladies who still take public transport to work at this stage.
dun u feel our babies got sleeping spell? ppl tend to act blur or sleep when they see us on train or bus? once my sis say very loud in train - jie u wan to sit? i ask for u. i reply her dun bother to ask if they want to give me sit they willnt sleep or act blur once i am in!! even we say so loud, no one give me sit also!! btw all is young guy n women at tat time!

i told hubby next time when i see preg women or old ppl i make sure i tell my boy to get up to give up his seat even when he is onli 2 or 3 yr old!!