EDD Nov 2012 mummies here

PockyMummy

EYA, she didnt check my cervix today. Told me to go back review next week. No cramps but got Braxton hicks but according to the CTG, they are ok, not indication of labour.

Pockymummy, she asked me to go for CTG because I said that baby doesn't seem as active as last week so she worried. I think If your condition is stable, your gynae won't ask you to go for CTG.
Ohhh.. Ok.. Like that I understand already.. =)

nature59

Hey mummies, do you sometimes get like a leak or dribble that's not pee? It's like a lil gush of water coming out that's clear. I'm not sure it's just more discharge or amniotic water leaking..

GG2012

Went to check up today, baby's weight is 2.5kg at 37weeks. Quite light weight compare with others..haha, but my gynae said good for my figure :)
thur ultrasound can see her hand was moving and mouth opening this time, so cute... Can't wait to see her soon!!

nature59

Hey mummies, water bag leaked and now admitted in Tmc, 1 cm dilated, nurse say 9 hrs more to go.. Zzz.. Contractions like 2-3 min intervals.

gracelkw

Hey mummies, water bag leaked and now admitted in Tmc, 1 cm dilated, nurse say 9 hrs more to go.. Zzz.. Contractions like 2-3 min intervals.
Jiayou nature59.
I don't have waterbag burst, no contraction but my pelvic pain until can't walk feel like handicap now... I woke up & drag myself to toilet & i cried...hope later go see Dr. Dr. can induce me :(

teriwinkle

Totally the same thing that happened to me! Hang in there!

nature59:713110 said:

teriwinkle

Haha, yes, and it's easier to push!

GG2012:713080 said:
Went to check up today, baby's weight is 2.5kg at 37weeks. Quite light weight compare with others..haha, but my gynae said good for my figure :)
thur ultrasound can see her hand was moving and mouth opening this time, so cute... Can't wait to see her soon!!

EYA

it is so heartwarming to see everyone encouraging one another! awww... lots of love in this thread.. much love mommies!

Hi Wobblymummy

U found the caterer for the 1st mth? I thinking neo garden.. But quite ex leh..hope per pax $10 but think hard to find a good food. So far, I haven't eaten a good caterer before..all buffet like so so only. Anyone got very nice food buffet..if nice food, don't mind increase budget abit. :)

Oh yes, we must do 1st mth according to Chinese calendar or english calendar? Anyone knows? :)

It's exciting and happy to read tis forum to see who popping n their experience. Very nice to read. Tks so much mummies for sharing with us. :)