EDD Nov 2012 mummies here

Hello all! Im in mt A labor ward now..3.5cm dilated by 10am VE check.doc just broke my waterbag. Estimated to deliver in 6hrs time..kan cheong!

EYA

Hello all! Im in mt A labor ward now..3.5cm dilated by 10am VE check.doc just broke my waterbag. Estimated to deliver in 6hrs time..kan cheong!
oh my god!! this is so exciting! prayers are with you babeeeee. hang on! u gonna see your precious in a few hours time!!! woots.

Nope, not delivering today. Gynae wanted to check on baby's activities and contraction so asked me go do CTG. I'm 36+5 day....

While doing the CTG, heard gynae told next door mummy that she needs to be warded and put on drip because she's 32 weeks and her contractions are 3-4 min apart! So that's pre term labour, so scary

Apricotgem, how r u???

EYA

so whats your current update? has ur cervix dilated yet or is baby engaged already?
im going for my 37th week check up this thursday... excited!
but im having cramps on off today..

Nope, not delivering today. Gynae wanted to check on baby's activities and contraction so asked me go do CTG. I'm 36+5 day....

While doing the CTG, heard gynae told next door mummy that she needs to be warded and put on drip because she's 32 weeks and her contractions are 3-4 min apart! So that's pre term labour, so scary

Apricotgem, how r u???

EYA, she didnt check my cervix today. Told me to go back review next week. No cramps leh but got Braxton hicks lor but according to the CTG, they are ok, not indication of labour.

Pockymummy, she asked me to go for CTG because I said that baby doesn't seem as active as last week so she worried. I think If your condition is stable, your gynae won't ask you to go for CTG.