EDD Jan 2014

mei2009

Fay and rzena

Thanks for sharing.. I need to go back to Switzerland where I've relocated and hb is working there..

Hope mummies are feeling better today!!
I was having stitch feeling on my left side the whole night.. I think slept in a wrong position haha

Feb mummies.. Congrats!!
Hi, just to share, remember to get up and walk about as Switzerland will be quite a long flight - not very comfortable. Otherwise, travelling in a normal pregnancy is nothing to worry about, just more uncomfortable the bigger you get. I flew 24 hours in my 32nd week last year!

Dreytan

Hi all

Congrats to all mummies to be. Just had my gynae chk on wed and bb is measuring at 6w5d. Really excited. EDD 24/01. :)

ajcy

mei2009:796063 said:
Fay and rzena

Thanks for sharing.. I need to go back to Switzerland where I've relocated and hb is working there..

Hope mummies are feeling better today!!
I was having stitch feeling on my left side the whole night.. I think slept in a wrong position haha

Feb mummies.. Congrats!!
Hi, just to share, remember to get up and walk about as Switzerland will be quite a long flight - not very comfortable. Otherwise, travelling in a normal pregnancy is nothing to worry about, just more uncomfortable the bigger you get. I flew 24 hours in my 32nd week last year!
Thanks!

I thought airlines don't allow pregnant ladies to fly after 7 months?

Bii

HI Gabrielle,

May be u should pay ur visit to gynae if u are tested positive....buy the digital pregnancy kit...it will tell u how long u have pregnant too. Pray we both have a safe and smooth pregnancy;)

Bii

Hi Bii, regarding the foods you can eat, there are list of things you can eat but i'm not sure about the chinese yam. When in doubt better see a doctor first before eating. I heard that some foods are actually bad for those who are pregnant.

Hi Gabrielle, if everything is normal and there's no spotting, try to wait I guess around 2 weeks more. I was so excited that I'm pregnant that I immediately see a doctor, ended up the doctor didn't see anything on the first check up. Two days later when I came back, she was able to see the sac and it could have saved me around 300sgd since the first visit cost me around 300 with the blood test and the trans-v scan.

Hi chiching, what are the food u heard about are actually bad for pregnant woman? Can share ?;)

Gabrielle86

Bii..im scheduled for my very first gynae appt on Tuesday. .. what about you? Gosh....im so nervous ..

Did you ladies experience mild cramps during first few months? ??

summerpiggy

Dear Mummies,
Almost brand new Oakwood baby cot. With free mattress, bumper, muscial cot mobile. Has wheels for easy mobility with 2 adjustable heights
Already dismantled to make space
Bought it at $300. Selling at $199.
selling it because I have another cot at my mum's place.
Pick up at Jurong East area.
SMS/Whatsapp 97107843
Email: frananciachua@gmail.com

IMG_4680-1.jpg

Missy10

Bulge is on n off.... as im not slim type.... so if bloated with gas, bulge is obvious.... so sometimes its like no bulge.... hahahaha.... i just keeping talking to my lil donut

Last edited:

ajcy

Morning mummies :) I have been reading this book what to expect when you're expecting - super detailed (they also have a free app for android but I guess there will be for iphones too) - and it answers quite a lot of our questions...

Eg light white/milky discharge is normal cos it is actually a natural protection against bacteria.. and one solution if you're worried about ruining your underwater is to use pantyliner

"Cramps" vs stretching feeling is normal.. but if cramps get very bad, continuous and accompanied by bleeding then better check with your gynae. This was what my gynae mentioned to me also when I was having light spotting.

The book is written from an American perspective but iI find their clear explanations and tables on amount of foods from which food groups and the fact they list exact foods like "half a cup of peels oranges" very simple to plan my meals..

So if you haven't already read it, might be a good read.. there's a section for daddies too :)

Missy10

Not sure will you ladies experience this....

Every morning when i woke up, i will stretch my body unknowingly then i will will light pain on my womb, mayb keep forgetting im with my bb now

How did everything go?
Hi Ajcy, everything went well! I'm so happy when I heard the heartbeat. HTB was fascinated to that it's really fast. So far, baby is growing per normal and my EDD is correct, should be around 16-17th of January next year. My next scan is July for blood test and OSCAR. Dr. Ang talks really fast and HTB is trying his best to listen to everything. Can't wait for the next one...

Hi chiching, what are the food u heard about are actually bad for pregnant woman? Can share ?;)
Found this App in Iphone, been crazy finding apps about pregnancy. So far, based on that and my checks online, everything has to be well cooked, no medium well, rare steaks. It has to be well done. Fish is okay but avoid swordfish as it contains high mercury (this is common among research). Of course sushi and sashimi is a no-no as well which is bad for me because this is what i'm craving for.. :( There are cheeses are are bad as well and of course unpasteurized milk/fruit juice etc. You can try to download Pregnancy Food No-No's. I have stopped drinking coffee as well, but Dr. Ang said soda is fine, but i guess in moderation. Some websites also wrote that you have to be careful of herbal teas.

Bii..im scheduled for my very first gynae appt on Tuesday. .. what about you? Gosh....im so nervous ..

Did you ladies experience mild cramps during first few months? ??
Hi Gabrielle, I heard that mild cramp is okay as long as no bleeding. I've been having mild cramps on and off until now, so i'm quite very alert if any of these cramps will cause any spotting or bleeding. According to what I read, the mild cramps is caused by the expansion of the uterus to accommodate the baby. So should be okay but be careful if you see any spotting, see a doctor right away.

Missy10

chiching8256:796817 said:
How did everything go?
Hi Ajcy, everything went well! I'm so happy when I heard the heartbeat. HTB was fascinated to that it's really fast. So far, baby is growing per normal and my EDD is correct, should be around 16-17th of January next year. My next scan is July for blood test and OSCAR. Dr. Ang talks really fast and HTB is trying his best to listen to everything. Can't wait for the next one...
Dr Ang is like that, so you must preapred what to ask then listen carefully what he says.... good.... growing within range.....