EDD Jan 2014

Gabrielle86

So far no bleedings for me. *choy choy*
Seeing gynae tmr . Feel excited n nervous n scared... what should I expect on my first gynae visit?

Dr Ang is like that, so you must preapred what to ask then listen carefully what he says.... good.... growing within range.....
Yup, we were just excited to hear the baby's heartbeat, HTB forgot to ask all his questions. His package is actually reasonable. HTB was teasing me that Dr. Ang's package for the check up till before the delivery is cheaper compared to the 3 check ups we paid at Raffles..hehehehe

Missy10

Gabrielle86:796838 said:
So far no bleedings for me. *choy choy*
Seeing gynae tmr . Feel excited n nervous n scared... what should I expect on my first gynae visit?
Prepare a list of questions you wanna ask gynae... write down n not by heart, cos usually will scan first then see gynae.... wear dress/skirt, easier to remove....

pehfam

Hi mommies out there!

i'm expecting a Jan 2014 bb too! well to be exact my EDD is 31 Jan 2014 ( First day of CNY!!! (@ @) ) now am worried abt getting confinement lady ... any advise? this is my sec one, my little rascal is currently 15mth >.<

Rzena

Hey Diydee, i'm feeling slightly easier this time round too although the food cravings are different. My first one is clingy...oh yes. Does your first one behave like that too?

Pollymiao

Hi chiching8256,

I also see Dr Ang. He speaks faster fast, but my hubby is quite comfortable with me. He said can eat anything moderate except raw foods.

Yup, he also said don't listen too much on old people's tale on what can be eaten and what cannot. He said coke/soda is okay as long as in moderation. I've read as well that coffee is okay as long as you limit your self to 200mg/day. If i'm not mistaken around 1-2 cups. but just the same i don't drink anymore. Dr. Ang was recommended by my HTB's friend. There are a lot of people when we went there last Sat morning.

hello, to share, I just had another scan today! baby was measuring 8mm (6w6d) last mon n this mon, 22mm (9wk)! was worried of slow growth last wk n this wk everything back to normal, edd also changed frm 21jan to 13jan (1wk diff).. but glad tt the gynae says the edd mirrors my LMP n heartbeat is normal :) nxt scan is at wk13, for blood test n Oscar ^^ continue to keep fingers crossed n hope the little one jia you and grow day by day :)

illuz

hello, to share, I just had another scan today! baby was measuring 8mm (6w6d) last mon n this mon, 22mm (9wk)! was worried of slow growth last wk n this wk everything back to normal, edd also changed frm 21jan to 13jan (1wk diff).. but glad tt the gynae says the edd mirrors my LMP n heartbeat is normal :) nxt scan is at wk13, for blood test n Oscar ^^ continue to keep fingers crossed n hope the little one jia you and grow day by day :)
That's great! It's always assuring after every scan that baby is doing fine.

Did your gynae tell you about the blood test? The nurse mention I need to fast 4hrs before test. I don't think I can withstand that long without food!

That's great! It's always assuring after every scan that baby is doing fine.

Did your gynae tell you about the blood test? The nurse mention I need to fast 4hrs before test. I don't think I can withstand that long without food!
oh the nurse only told me about the costs (package n all), didn't mention bout fasting.. I shld call n ask beforehand! thks for sharing :)

Missy10

fabmums2014:796975 said:
Oscar test at week 13?? So early??
Congrats on healthy growth.... next week will be my turn on 8.2 weeks

illuz

oh the nurse only told me about the costs (package n all), didn't mention bout fasting.. I shld call n ask beforehand! thks for sharing :)
please update me if you find out from your doctor. Cos I am not sure if it's really necessary. The nurse mention about glucose level in blood.

I hope I can have some food...

mei2009

mei2009
the airline willing to take you? considering they don't usually take preggys after 7mths? o.o
Yup, up to 32 weeks ok but I prepared a letter from my doc saying that I was fit to travel anyway. Up to 36 weeks definitely need letter. Beyond that, better get gynae to travel together haha!

I just went for my 1st scanning yesterday. i m 7W2D now and my EDD is 26 Jan,very happy can hear the heartbeat :). but the delivery price for C Sec with Dr. Chua Yang is quite expensive, still consider whether to switch to another doctor or not. is there anyone going to deliver at Mt A?

illuz

I just went for my 1st scanning yesterday. i m 7W2D now and my EDD is 26 Jan,very happy can hear the heartbeat :). but the delivery price for C Sec with Dr. Chua Yang is quite expensive, still consider whether to switch to another doctor or not. is there anyone going to deliver at Mt A?
How is her pricing like? I had been going to her too. I have yet to check the details. Thanks

Missy10

Princess sus:797128 said:
Hi princess, our EDD is the same but lil donut is 7.2 week today, and yours is yesterday?

Anyway.... any mummy have bump now.....
I could hardly wear my old bra now... :mad:
And my nausea is getting serious, and try to push away food.... hubby said im having new rejection everyday....