Edd feb 2014

rtcy

hi, if its constant, pls monitor closely & see a Dr if persists.
let me share what happened to me last week...
last Monday went work as normal, but since around 7:30am had this tummy pain on my left side. I thought it will go away cos I always had this pain too.
but it didn't go away, in fact after lunch it got more intensive.
gut feeling told me to go get it checked out.
went kkh immediately. I was having premature contractions. :(
but baby wasn't ready to be delivered, breech position, not dilated. still moving about actively.
I was hospitalised, put in delivery ward, was prepared for emergency delivery cos I was still having intensive contractions. :(
Dr gave me medication to stop contractions, stayed in hospital for 2 days.
Thank God I didn't deliver, my baby was only 1.2kg. my hubby and I kept talking to baby, pls stay in mummy longer, we can't bear to see you so tiny with tubes running around you. :(
but now I'm on hospitalisation leave resting at home, taking medications to control the contractions.
oh, btw, I was 28 weeks 6 days when I was hospitalised.
Oh dear... You feeling better now? Rina, can you describe more about how is the pain like?

Oh dear... You feeling better now? Rina, can you describe more about how is the pain like?
yes, now feeling much better than still worried about premature delivery.

the pain feels like gastric pain. unassuming pain. nvr thought they were contractions. but on hindsight, difference was the pain comes and goes, not constant. like maybe few minutes of pain, then not very pain. but you gotta concentrate on the pain and monitor. I didn't know so didn't monitor.

The pain I experience was pretty bearable. Previously ... I had one which I can't bear and went in to A&E ... but it was gastric and I was given antacid. That time the pain was lower tummy. Last night the pain was above tummy. =/

A bit hard to differentiate ... I did monitor and usually is come and go come and go. + given the experience with contraction pains (though 10yrs ago), din feel like it is contraction pain. Den weird thing only @ night and a sleep will bring away the pain. Hmm ... I thought maybe walk too much during the day or eat too much. =/

Thanks for sharing. I'll take note. Do take care of yourself. =)

hi, if its constant, pls monitor closely & see a Dr if persists.
let me share what happened to me last week...
last Monday went work as normal, but since around 7:30am had this tummy pain on my left side. I thought it will go away cos I always had this pain too.
but it didn't go away, in fact after lunch it got more intensive.
gut feeling told me to go get it checked out.
went Kandang Kerbau Hospital immediately. I was having premature contractions. :(
but baby wasn't ready to be delivered, breech position, not dilated. still moving about actively.
I was hospitalised, put in delivery ward, was prepared for emergency delivery cos I was still having intensive contractions. :(
Dr gave me medication to stop contractions, stayed in hospital for 2 days.
Thank God I didn't deliver, my baby was only 1.2kg. my hubby and I kept talking to baby, pls stay in mummy longer, we can't bear to see you so tiny with tubes running around you. :(
but now I'm on hospitalisation leave resting at home, taking medications to control the contractions.

babystarz

Hello mummies,

I had similar experience last week, eat something wrong during breakfast or lunch. After lunch, I immediately felt something was not right as I experience tight contraction.
Went back office toliet and vomit and diarrhea for 3-4 times. My face turn green. Vomit another into my office dustbin.
It was a total clear out of my digestive system, and I felt at least 3 times of tight contractions.

Not choice but to go to TMC to visit my replacement gynae (my gynae was on leave), did a scan, baby was moving and looks okay.
Think was food allergy/poisoning was given some anti diarrhea medication and sent home.

Be careful ladies of what you eat.

The pain I experience was pretty bearable. Previously ... I had one which I can't bear and went in to A&E ... but it was gastric and I was given antacid. That time the pain was lower tummy. Last night the pain was above tummy. =/

A bit hard to differentiate ... I did monitor and usually is come and go come and go. + given the experience with contraction pains (though 10yrs ago), did not feel like it is contraction pain. then weird thing only @ night and a sleep will bring away the pain. Hmm ... I thought maybe walk too much during the day or eat too much. =/

A bit hard to differentiate ... I did monitor and usually is come and go come and go. + given the experience with contraction pains (though 10yrs ago), din feel like it is contraction pain. Den weird thing only @ night and a sleep will bring away the pain. Hmm ... I thought maybe walk too much during the day or eat too much. =/

thank you!

mickeyJac

i cant really differentiate hiccup and baby kicking.. but I find my boy not really active recently and feel very tight on my right side. going to visit gynae tomorrow and ask her.. i been dreaming bout giving birth, is anyone having same kind of dream? Kind of worried bout early delively.. i now in 30 weeks..

I just seen my gynae this morning. At my 29th week now, gained 7kg in total n bb is now ard 1.4kg. Now I have heartburn almost everyday n after every meal n it actually disturb my sleep every night :(

My girl was only 1kg at 28 weeks. I'm so worried she's so tiny compared to other mommies.
my next visit is next fri so hope she gets bigger then

so excited 2 months to go :)

No woories. 1kg is normal at 28wks. I worried baby too big! =/

deariejojo:845931 said:
My girl was only 1kg at 28 weeks. I'm so worried she's so tiny compared to other mommies.
my next visit is next fri so hope she gets bigger then

so excited 2 months to go :)

fwah, I've gained 12kg so far!
my baby is 1.6kg at 31 weeks....

I'm very excited too about her arrival too! but hopefully I can keep her in my womb till at least 38 weeks! I am still having premature contractions.... :(

fwah, I've gained 12kg so far!
my baby is 1.6kg at 31 weeks....

I'm very excited too about her arrival too! but hopefully I can keep her in my womb till at least 38 weeks! I am still having premature contractions.... :(
oh dear are you on bed rest? What did Gynae says?

because beginning of this month I was admitted to hospital for threatened premature delivery.
i was strapped onto the ctg machine & my contractions were quite frequent. lucky I wasn't dilated.
so Dr gave me medicine to relax my womb so that I can continue with my pregnancy. baby was only 1.2kg then.