baby don't want to come out...

babylover

Congratulation! Mother and baby both healthy is always best news to hear... Can't wait to see your little princess :D

dodos

Thks cancanmum for the help,but give birth already liao hehehe... no time to drink coconut juice or the raspberry tea baby come out already.. i think because i complain too much baby cannot tahan lols(i think that's the best natural way to induce).. when i wake up(the day when i start the thread)feel the contractions already.. Arrive at hospital around 1 plus,dilate 8 cm already.. 2.30 my gal safely arrive into this world.. Thk god everything went smoothly..
Congrats! Easy labour. Wish i can be like this.

asl_6886

(the day when i start the thread)feel the contractions already.. Arrive at hospital around 1 plus,dilate 8 cm already.. 2.30 my gal safely arrive into this world.. Thk god everything went smoothly..
hehe paiseh liao.. when i read back my post i realise i said wrongly... instead of saying the last day i post my thread. i go n say the day i start the thread... anyway i gave birth on the 11 mar 09.. now ok already that's y more alert hehe

asl_6886

to everyone,thank you for the wishes... now feeling great already but do feel tired looking after the baby hehehe but so far so good.. but somehow, i miss my 'PREGNANT DAYS' hehe

CanCanMum

eh.,......*potential NOC spotted*

go NOC thread leh. ....lols

hahahhaha

oh oh so who closing factory...?

me closed liaoz long long time agozzz....

dodos

ASL 6886, can share your birth story? Is it very short labour and fast? How many days over due? I can't wait for my to come out but no reaction(pain/contraction) at all. So stressful waiting....

MummyLinda

I am at my 35 wks liao. Looking duper forward to the arrival of my bb. Beside walking and drinking Coconut juice, is there any other ways bb can come out faster? My backpain is killing me everyday so don't think I can walk as much as I wanted.

Anybody feeling backpain everyday like me as well?:weconfused:

CanCanMum

eh?

why do u wan bb to come out earlier?

35weeks still early leh....

U can prop up yr legs when sitting, and when sleeping, sleep by your side....

forbearing

I am at my 35 wks liao. Looking duper forward to the arrival of my bb. Beside walking and drinking Coconut juice, is there any other ways bb can come out faster? My backpain is killing me everyday so don't think I can walk as much as I wanted.

ME ME ME!!

my backpain is also killing me..
luckily my ah lao will help to massage my back..but still..sigh..
heard that coconut juice should drink YOUNG one..drink those normal ones cannot ar? very hard to find those young ones around my working area.. ZZZ

MummyLinda

eh?

why do u wan bb to come out earlier?

35weeks still early leh....

U can prop up yr legs when sitting, and when sleeping, sleep by your side....
CanCanMum, my friend gave birth last fri when she is 35 wks nia. So envy her. No need to carry the big stomach and walk around anymre liao le.

Thanks for the advise. Hehe. Ya lor, I also realised resting my Fat Leg on my office CPU helps to reduce the backache. Sleeping by my side hor, baby keeps on kicking me here and there. The only way to stop her kicks is to lie down flat. :mhissyfit:

MummyLinda

ME ME ME!!

my backpain is also killing me..
luckily my ah lao will help to massage my back..but still..sigh..
heard that coconut juice should drink YOUNG one..drink those normal ones cannot ar? very hard to find those young ones around my working area.. ZZZ
forbearing,feel better after knowing I am not alone. My sister she very super, expecting her No.4 liao le yet no backpain, still can walk around. Take monorail, ferrywheel like no "laksa".:shyxxx:

Young Coconut is it Thai Coconut?
Normal Coconut is it those Green in color one where we get to buy at market /coffeeshop?

asl_6886

eh.,......*potential NOC spotted*

go NOC thread leh. ....lols

hahahhaha

oh oh so who closing factory...?

me closed liaoz long long time agozzz....
me lor hehehe only 2 children headache already.. if got 3,straightaway migraine..really salute those whose got more than 2.. anyway cancanmum, add one more lah,still young mah hehehe

asl_6886

ASL 6886, can share your birth story? Is it very short labour and fast? How many days over due? I can't wait for my to come out but no reaction(pain/contraction) at all. So stressful waiting....
sorry late 4 the late reply dodos...i understand how you feel.. lucky for me i reach hospital around 1 plus, 2.30 i gave birth already.. i had my contractions around 9 or 10 plus in the morning,can still do housework hehehe tell you, i was so stress a few days b4 dat(i'm overdue by 6 days)ppl keep asking when is the baby coming out...cannot tahan..

asl_6886

my first one she come out when she's 35 wks..very panic cos never expect her to come out very fast and worse i havent buy anything for the baby cos the day i plan want to shop for the baby stuff, the baby come out hehehe
for the 2nd one, when i'm in my 30 wks i make sure the baby stuff all are ready just wait for the baby but the baby dun want to come out until she's 41 wks...

cancanmun did suggest drinking raspberry tea,maybe you can try that and as for the back pain,you can try put small pillow at your back to support..

forbearing

forbearing,feel better after knowing I am not alone. My sister she very super, expecting her No.4 liao le yet no backpain, still can walk around. Take monorail, ferrywheel like no "laksa".:shyxxx:

Young Coconut is it Thai Coconut?
Normal Coconut is it those Green in color one where we get to buy at market /coffeeshop?
wow..so li hai ar? *SALUTE*

the coconut i also dont really know how to differentiate which is young/old..
haha.. i just drink those which i can find in market..and they already remove the shell..so cant see if its green or yellow..haa

how ar?

MummyLinda

my first one she come out when she's 35 wks..very panic cos never expect her to come out very fast and worse i havent buy anything for the baby cos the day i plan want to shop for the baby stuff, the baby come out hehehe
for the 2nd one, when i'm in my 30 wks i make sure the baby stuff all are ready just wait for the baby but the baby dun want to come out until she's 41 wks...

cancanmun did suggest drinking raspberry tea,maybe you can try that and as for the back pain,you can try put small pillow at your back to support..
I hafen pack my bag yet, think I better get it done latest by next week. If bb comes out earli, at least wun so " ga lang ga bo".:001_302:

Ok! I will try raspberry tea tom!!!