Baby Weight At 3rd Trimester

didy

hi gem2505, thanks for the assurance. i was feeling quite rotten about it at my check up when my gynae told me that my baby growth has slowed down alot. because prior to that, my baby's weight is always of 50th percentile thereabout. i felt like a rotten mummy, not giving the best to my boy. but now i have accepted the fact that there's nothing i can do, except to continue a good diet.

now i am also overdosed with durian... my mil just bought mao shan wang!!

yes missqiqi, i will be early :) now i dont think too much, just relax and look forward to my date with my hubby next weekend before baby comes out! :)

missyqiqi

wah didy u tempting me to eat durian also!! But I don't dare to take.. -.-" took too much during my 1st and 2nd... ahyoo..

So nice can date with ur hubby, my hubby work too tight this few weeks, hard to date him..

Gem2505

hi gem2505, thanks for the assurance. i was feeling quite rotten about it at my check up when my gynae told me that my baby growth has slowed down alot. because prior to that, my baby's weight is always of 50th percentile thereabout. i felt like a rotten mummy, not giving the best to my boy. but now i have accepted the fact that there's nothing i can do, except to continue a good diet.

now i am also overdosed with durian... my mil just bought mao shan wang!!

yes missqiqi, i will be early :) now i dont think too much, just relax and look forward to my date with my hubby next weekend before baby comes out! :)
i tried eating more durians during 3rd trim ( many say will help to gain bb weight ), but mine, no effect at all. -_-"
dont take too much ah.. moderate enough ald. from the start, mine was already lesser than 50percentile lor.
even till now, my bb is 8mths+, her weight is 3-10percentile, height is 10-25percentile. but nvm la. as long as she is free from illness, etc, im all fine with it. overweight bb has more problem instead. so, im bless.
read from an article, if from young, bb is small in size, when they grow up, they wont be tooo fat no matter what. but if bb from young is big size, in future, chances of him/her being big size is very high.

i want a miao tiao body bb girl. hahaha!

didy

i tried eating more durians during 3rd trim ( many say will help to gain bb weight ), but mine, no effect at all. -_-"
dont take too much ah.. moderate enough ald. from the start, mine was already lesser than 50percentile lor.
even till now, my bb is 8mths+, her weight is 3-10percentile, height is 10-25percentile. but nvm la. as long as she is free from illness, etc, im all fine with it. overweight bb has more problem instead. so, im bless.
read from an article, if from young, bb is small in size, when they grow up, they wont be tooo fat no matter what. but if bb from young is big size, in future, chances of him/her being big size is very high.

i want a miao tiao body bb girl. hahaha!
haha true for girl no need to be too big. but mine is boy... boy cannot be too small, dont look nice when grow up :(

hi mummies, my scan showed nothing wrong with my blood flow to baby, also nothing wrong with placenta. so gynae also can't pinpoint why my baby's growth rate slowed down in the last month (from week 32 to week 36). also i am still gaining weight but baby not really. so she suggested to induce to give birth to baby in week 38. i am 36weeks 5 days now.
Hi didy, gd news that your blood flow to baby was ok. Tomorrow will b my turn to go for the scan. How long does the scan take?

lag

at wk 30..my boy weighs 1.7kg... dr ask if i am eating too much...:embarrassed:
what is the norm wt for a 30 wks fetus??

magdalenechoo

at wk 30..my boy weighs 1.7kg... dr ask if i am eating too much...:embarrassed:
what is the norm wt for a 30 wks fetus??
Hi, i usually refer to this chart Average fetal length and weight chart | BabyCenter
at week 30, baby's average weight is about 1319 grams.
that time i went gyane checkup at week 32 and baby weigh 1948 grams where the chart shows average about 1702 grams.
i think we are pretty much about the range :)

but, if u are going for natural birth, ppl says if baby over 3.5-3.7kg then have to go for C-sect instead....

magdalenechoo

went for my checkup last Saturday (was at my 35th weeks) - Baby weighing at 2.837kg. I've already gained 22kg! -_-
Doc told us baby's head still on top haven turn down, so there is no way i can go for natural birth. Lucky thing that we have already decided to go for C-Sect due to other reasons :)
Am counting down 22 more days to 24 Nov 2011! I can't wait for the day to come! :D :D :D

marmalade

Hi, i usually refer to this chart Average fetal length and weight chart | BabyCenter
at week 30, baby's average weight is about 1319 grams.
that time i went gyane checkup at week 32 and baby weigh 1948 grams where the chart shows average about 1702 grams.
i think we are pretty much about the range :)

but, if u are going for natural birth, ppl says if baby over 3.5-3.7kg then have to go for C-sect instead....

it states at 42 weeks = 8.12 pounds = 3.68 kg. so means likely to go for C-sect ? unless baby is out around week 38. then is still under 3.5 kg....

magdalenechoo

it states at 42 weeks = 8.12 pounds = 3.68 kg. so means likely to go for C-sect ? unless baby is out around week 38. then is still under 3.5 kg....
i think very rare that baby comes out at 42th weeks leh....
as long as under 3.7kg, it should be ok - at least thats what the doc advised.
i got some frens who insisted on natural birth when baby exceeds 3.5kg, in the end, ended up having C-Sect.
but, i also have some frens whom gave birth to babies above 3.7kg naturally. i guess somehow luck plays a part ya :)

lag

always feeling hungree now.. wonder is it baby going through growth spike..but i also dont dare to eat too much..scare baby too big..

verieying

hi mummies,

am new here...
compared to some other mummies, my baby is 1.5kg at 31 weeks... like much smaller hahaha

marmalade

i think very rare that baby comes out at 42th weeks leh....
as long as under 3.7kg, it should be ok - at least thats what the doc advised.
i got some frens who insisted on natural birth when baby exceeds 3.5kg, in the end, ended up having C-Sect.
but, i also have some frens whom gave birth to babies above 3.7kg naturally. i guess somehow luck plays a part ya :)

cos I am having mixed feelings now as my delivery date gets nearer .....
my last scan at week 33-baby weight is around 2kg.
like lag, i also start to feel hungry easily now. i hope the weight is still under control.

Gem2505

hi mummies,

am new here...
compared to some other mummies, my baby is 1.5kg at 31 weeks... like much smaller hahaha
its ok. mine was like, about 1kg back then at week 31. bb weight aint important. just make sure, she does grow alil as time passes can ald.